Alice in the Country of Hearts (Viper & Xianghua)

Xianghua

Vivaldi nodded, as they approached the Castle of Hearts. She led Alan to a large, eloquent dining room. "I'm thinking Mary, Boris, Pierce, Gray, Elliot, Ace, Dee, and Dum... For now, we'll let Blood cool off. I do hope he'll get over this soon, an angry Blood makes for a terrible Wonderland." She sighed and shook her head.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

Top Posters In This Topic

"We should also be careful of the decorating, we should try to add in a little of each group but favor noone." Alan said, walking beside her.

Vivaldi thought for a moment. "Good idea, you do that, I'm gonna get the new Peter to send out invitations," she said, disappearing into her throne room.

Alan looked around himself, relizing he didn't know the inside of the castle well enough to find anything.

"C-can anyone help me?" He asked out loud.

A purple and pink tailed appeared, wrapping itself around Alan, then appearing before him, as Boris's body faded in. "I can," he said with a smirk.

"Oh, so I'm not a professional?" Boris asked, smirking, wrapping an arm around Alan. "You gotta admit, I was quite the professional in bed," he whispered wetly in the other's ear.

Alan ducked out of Boris' grip, smiling nervously.

"I-i'm sorry but I h-have a lot of work to do." He said, taking a few steps back.

'Wheres a gaurd when you need one?' He thaught.

"You're damn right you do," Boris said, grabbing Alan and throwing him face up onto the table, crawling on top of him and kissing him roughly.