A Sasunaru dramatic story

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Sasuke replied with a smile. "Of course Naruto. Together. But we wil not die. Not yet, at least. We'll come back home, and then we'll go on our date ne? That was the plan. After I...we come back, we'll go on a date together. A super date, like never before. That's my promise."

So they continued walking. Together.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Natari-chan

Sasuke was enjoying himself, after quite a long time. Maybe it was because he wasn't enjoying only himself. He was enjoying himself being with the one he loved, Naruto. It all seemed like everything'll work out perfectly. It all seemed perfect.

It got darker after another few hours. "We should start looking for a shelter for tonight. Let me know if you see some place where we could sleep." Sasuke told Naruto and looked around himself.

Naruto stopet hugging Sasuke's arm and looked around, after awaile he fund a cave and so on Sasuke"Sasuke i fund a cave near the two stone" and he show Sasuke where the cave whas