A Sasunaru dramatic story

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Natari-chan

Sasuke tried to dodge Naruto's attack. Tried. Well, he dïdn't die, si that meant he was succesful, but he could't say it didn't hurt. 'Cause it did. Quite a bit. A lot. But he didn't hesitate for a moment and hit Naruto while he was still close with (almost) all his strenght.

Sasuke stepped aside so Naruto hit only the side of his head. Then he kicked him, to his side and to his head.

(Gotta go to sleep~~ Looking forward to RP-ing more tommorrow.)

Naruto flew backwards When he whas it by Sasuske and fall down on knee and so on Sasuke" you have become alot Stronger Sasuke, shall we stop here?"

Sasuke replied with a grin. "You had enough already? Well, as you wish, Your Majesty." He said and bowe ironically.

Naruto smiled"yes i know and the i laughed about whas at you be ironic, so whant to go back to Konoha and Get something to eat before you meet the Hokage?"

Sasuke smiled in return. "Sure. I'm starving already."

On their way back Sasuke asked "So where would you like to go then?"

Naruto smiled"sure and whant to beat, i beat at whish i win, you treating me and whish you win i shall treating you, what about it?"

Naruto run full speed torwards the goal and jumped on some three branch and jumped down and continue to run full speed torwards the goal

'Should I let him win?' Sasuke thought to himself. 'I will. So he can have fun too.' He decided and continued to run. Only not in full speed. Then he jumped on to a tree and then on another and another and so on he continued to jump from tree to tree.

(I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight and tommorrow~~)

Naruto continue to run in full speed and finnaly he whas fram in Konoha and he didnt see Sasuke anywhere and waited on Sasuke to come

(Okey, good Night Natari-chan)

Sasuke arrived just at that moment when he saw Naruto standing and waiting for him. Just as he planned. He walked towards him and shouted at him "Hey! Naruto! You're here already? That was quick!"

"Wasn't it." Sasuke replied and approached Naruto. "So shall we go eat now? To what restaurant whould you like to go?"

Naruto smiled''what about the new restaurant so have opendt, i think the name whas Konoha restaurant or something?''

"Yeaaah, that one. I know the way, come on." Sasuke said and moved his hand around Naruto's shoulders while starting to walk forward.

When they arrived at the restaurant and sat down, Sasuke asked : "What do you want then? I'm supposed to treat you, so." and smirked/smiled.

Naruto smiled''i whant to try the new ramen i think is called Ramen sweet sour and Hot, what about you?''