A Sasunaru dramatic story

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Sasuke smiled in return. "I think I'll have the same as you." Then he turned at the waiter "Ehm, can we order? We'll have Ramen sweet sour and hot, twice please. Thank you."

After a moment they got their order and so Sasuke said to Naruto "Well, I hope it will be good. I don't wanna waste my money. So itadakimasu!"

After he finished eating and admit it ~was~ good, Sasuke asked Naruto : "So what do you think? I think it's pretty good, we need to have it more often."

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Natari-chan

Naruto eat his ramen and when he whas finish to eat he so on Sasuke''yes is whas very good, much better than other ramen, im going to buy this ramen ofter now''

Sasuke then payed for both of them and when the waiter left their table he said : "Oh I should get going now. I wanna go home and prepare before I must go to meet the Hokage. You're coming home too? Or do you have any plans for this afternoon?" He said the last sentence while standing up from his chair and waving at the waiter in a way that was saying : 'I'd like to say goodbye, but I'm too busy talking with my lover.'

(I'm going to sleep now, so good~night and RP more tommorrow~~ ^^)

Naruto smiled''no im coming with you, i have not any plans today'' he said raise himself up from the chair and walked out of the resturant

When they arrived home, Sasuke just took some important things with him and went out to meet the Hokage. When he arrived to his office, there was nobody there, just the Hokage himself. He thought there will be at least one other sensei. 'Well..whatever.' he thought to himself and sat down, as the Hokage told him to.

When he did so, the Hokage spoked to him in a serious voice. "This is an A rank mission Sasuke-kun. Are you sure you're ready for it?" Sasuke replied, also with a serious expression : "Yes, Hokage-sama. I'm ready for anything."

"Even if it will put your life in serious danger?"

Sasuke didn't know how to reaply to that. He was kinda shocked, but then he thought 'Well, basically every mission would put me in danger..' , so he simply said : "Yes, Hokage-sama."

Naruto whas cooking dinner to Sasuke shall come home meanwhile the food should boil, he start to seat plate,cup,fork and knife on the table and when he did that, he walked back to the food and continue to make it

Sasuke closed the door of Hokage's office and walked through the hall to the exit. It was almost dark out there when he looked out of the window. He's been in the office for more than 2 hourts for sure, maybe even more. When he walked out of the building, he automatically took the path home. 'Naruto's waiting for me.' He smiled to himself. 'But what do I tell him? "Hi Naruto, I'm going on the most dangerous mission ever and I might not return, and if I do, I totally won't be the same as I am now. What's for dinner?" ' He smiled to himself once again. 'Oh, I'll just say everything, hope he will understand.' He made up his mind and kept walking.

When he finally arrived home and closed the door, he said : "Narutoo~ I'm home. Where are you? What's for dinner?"

(I am sooooo sorry for the late reply

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
(*≧m≦*) )

Naruto whas just finish with dinner when he heard Sasukes voice and walked out of the kitchen and torwards Sasuke and hugged him''welcome home Sasuke, i have missed you so much, Today i have make Shabu Shabu''

(its alright Natari-chan, I have missed RP with you)

Sasuke hugged him back and kissd his lips. "Great, I'm starving." He paused for a moment. "And....I have something to tell you..about the mission.....But that after dinner. I'm really hungry." He said and sat at the table.

Naruto smiled''sure i whonder wish mission you get'' and he sat himself on the chair and start to eat

Sasuke started to eat too. "Wow, this is good~" he said to Naruto while chewing. When he finished eating he glanced at Naruto and said : "You know....You know how I told you that this mission will probably not be something important? Well...it turned out that it WILL be something important. Very important, actually, and very dangerous. The Hokage told me I must not tell anyone what the mission is like, not even you, so I cannot tell you what awaits me, but....I can tell you that I.." he stopped for a moment, to gather the courage to even say such a thing to his most beloved boyfriend. "I might not even return home from this mission. And if I do, I won't be the same person."

He tried to look at Naruto while telling all that, but he ended up staring at his plate most of the time. When he finished speaking he looked at Naruto.

(Sooooooooo sorry again for the late reply

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
>______

Naruto whas shocked when he heard what Sasuke said and couldn't believe what Sasuke said, he so on Sasuke"please Sasuke I beg you, please don't leave on this mission, I can't lose you, I need more than anything else, I can't lose you again Sasuke, so please stay with me""

"Belive me that if I had a choice, I wouldn't go. But I don't. I have to go." Sasuke then looked at his plate again and then at Naruto again. "Don't think that this is easy for me. It's not. Only the thought that I......that I could never see you again...it's killing me." He paused for a moment. "But I really have to go. I cannot refuse the Hokage. I just can't dare to do something like that."

Sasuke paused again to look at Naruto. "I hope you understand."

Sasuke opened his mouth wide. "You....what? I don't think the Hokage would allow it. This mission is just for me you know? But well...I don't know. I don't think it's a good idea."

Naruto rais himself up, walked out Of the kitchen and taurn around and so on Sasuke"well i dont care what the Hokage say, he dont send my boyfriend on drangrous mission where he might be killed, so im coming with you, om you like it or not"

- - - Updated - - -

Naruto rais himself up, walked out Of the kitchen and taurn around and so on Sasuke"well i dont care what the Hokage say, he dont send my boyfriend on drangrous mission where he might be killed, so im coming with you, om you like it or not"

Sasuke thought about it for a minute. Then he smirked at Naruto "You really are stubborn, aren't you? Well, if you decide to do something, I guess it can't be helped ne?" He then got up from the chair too and walked towards Naruto. "Plus, I don't wanna argue with you... We leave tommorrow before lunch-time. Get ready before that."

Sasuke hugged him back and said "I know you do Naruto. I love you too. And even more." He then paused for a moment and released Naruto. "Now, we should go to sleep ne? Since we should get up early in the morning. You go first, I'll clean the table, since you cooked."

He said with a smile and walked towards the table, took the plates and started to wash them.

Naruto smiled and walked to the bedroom, When he come to the bedroom, he opendt the door, walked in and walked torwards the bed and la down on the bed

When Sasuke was washing up, he thought to himself : 'Oh what am I doing? I shouldn't have let Naruto come with me. What if something happens to him and I won't be able to help?' He stopped moving, even breathing, when this thought came to his mind. 'No. I won't think like that. I would never let that happen.' He finished the washing up and walked towards the bedroom. 'I WON'T let that happen.'

He couldn't stop thinking about leaving Naruto here and going on the mission on his own that night. 'Well, if I go without him, he'll follow me anyway.' He thought and looked at Naruto's sleeping face. 'And that would be even worse than if he would come with me.' So he decided to let Naruto go with him on the most dangerous mission they could ever experience.

Naruto wake up later to see his belovde Sasuke beside of him and he kissed Sasuke on the cheek''wake up Sasuke is morning''

Sasuke woke up to the sound of Nautor's voice. "Morning? Already?" He said while sitting up. "I couldn't sleep...And how did you sleep Naruto?" He asked while holding hid head and looking at him.

Sasuke smiled at him too. "Great. Glad at least someone had a good sleep. Now, we should get ready shouldn't we. Pack the things we need, nothing more. I'll make some food, we can eat it on the road." He said and got up from the bed. 'Right, we should be serious about this.' He thought to himself while walking out from the bedroom.