The Werewolf and The Deer (Yukonwolf x WolfDog)

Guest WolfDog12

Guest WolfDog12

"I'm sorry, Ayme..." Gen cried, now by his side with a blanket wrapped around him. Gen hadn't fled or froze up when the wolf approached and placed the blanket around him, carefully accepting it and just moving along with what was wished. The deer sniffled, his whole face a mess from the constant crying. "I promise to be good... I owe you my life and if you want me to be Yukie's mate then I will! I'm so sorry you got hurt because of me!" He continued. The small deer was a complete mess and on top of that, his sweet scent hadn't died any from earlier. He would probably be going into heat soon.

"Will Ayme really be ok?" Gen asked, looking over at Yukie. The alpha didn't seem worried and Ayme seemed alright but so many got injured because of him... Just because he was born what he was!

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Don't cry because of me! I'm fine. And you dont have to be Yukies mate just stay being our friend. Despite how Yukie acts he is really fond of you and enjoys having new friends and family around." Ayme admitted with a happy smile the male snuggling the deer tightly in his arms happy Gen was okay.

"Anyone who comes into my home is treated as family. We protect family every one of us no matter what they are or who they are." Yukie explained as he finished and washed the blood off his hands. "Even enemies are offered a home here even though they rejected it at any time they wish to leave their life I'll welcome them with open arms" Yukie explained with a small smile before walking over with a wet washcloth and started to gently wash Gens face. "Ayme is fine. Your talking about the idiot that likes to chase cars and got hit by one. He's had worse and honestly should be scolded for being so eager to fight."

Guest WolfDog12

"No! I can't accept that. I have to repay all of you for everything that happened!! Yukie I will be your mate and will bare your heir if you'll have me!" He stated clearly making up his mind in this matter. He understood how important family was, it was very important to him as well and now he was going to help them be more of a family even if it meant selling his body to be used for Yukie's pleasure and to offer an heir that no one else was able to provide him with. "I'll help take care of the little ones and be as good of a mother as I can!" he stated. Gen sniffled but seemed to have finally stopped crying at least.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"...you don't love me. So no. I wont accept you as a mate." Yukie replied simply stating that he wanted a mate that would love him and want to bare him children. "Besides. We don't even know if you can bare living children. Unless it can be confirmed by a doctor there's no reason in even taking you as a mate" Yukie finished being rather stubborn with letting the deer live untied to his side.

Guest WolfDog12

Gen froze, but this time it was because he was shocked and sad. He wanted this, he wanted to help however he could and yet, he was being denied so quickly. The deer fell back into the seat and wrapped himself tightly in the blanket. He couldn't repay his debt, he couldn't even do anything beyond making things harder for everyone else. The deer stopped responding to anyone and hid under the blanket for a while, sitting by Ayme's side.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Yukie...your being to cold. At least...try and let him get to know you." Ayme admitted looking at Yukie who frowned. "Worst is he has dinner with you and changes his mind~" Ayme added clearly trying to set the male up.

"...he wouldn't accept dinner with me. " Yukie replied cleaning the rest of the medical room.

"As scared as he is you might just scare him away and he wont fall in love with you~" Ayme added personally pushing Yukie towards the date the man knowing just what to say to Yukie.

"One date...all day to make it fair. If he still wants to be my mate after spending a day just with me then...I'll make him my mate" Yukie grumbled to Ayme who seemed rather proud of hisself.

Guest WolfDog12

Gen didn't emerge from the blanket and didn't seem to respond at all. He didn't want to. So much so that he wasn't even listening to the conversation and felt like everything that happened today was just... well it was the worst. He was kidnapped to be the mate of this alpha and then sent home without so much as a goodbye, then he was attacked and nearly taken by another group that wanted him for being an omega, and then he was dragged back here, offered himself up, and was shot down. This had been the worst day and Gen just wanted it all to be a dream so he could wake up in his home and go on a normal nature walk, read his book, and return home to his safe little house.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Gen!" Yukie yelled a little to sharply. "Hey did you hear me?" Yukie asked looking at the poor deer who seemed rather traumatized by the whole ordeal.

Guest WolfDog12

Gen jumped and slowly pulled the blanket away from his face to look at the alpha. He was shaking all over again as he shook his head. He hadn't been listening at all.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Would you accept one date... It will be all day to make it fair. If you still wants to be my mate after spending a day just with me then...I'll make you my mate" Yukie repeated to the male wondering if he would be interested in something like that.

Guest WolfDog12

If this was what is was going to take to get Yukie to accept him, Gen would do it! He nodded and glanced nervously over at Ayme. As excitable and wild and the omega was, it was comforting to be around him and it was sad knowing he couldn't bare children because he probably would have made for a fantastic mother to Yukie's children.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Then I'll plan everything!" Ayme declared happily the male running off before Yukie could stop him.

"Were going to need a survival bag" Yukie mumbled slightly worried Ayme would send them all over the town on their day date. "You don't have to go with me just because Ayme got hurt" Yukie mumbled to Geb clearly not use to being without Ayme.

Guest WolfDog12

"No, I want to do this. It was my choice," he muttered. "I'm Genshiren, By the way... I don't think I fully introduced myself..." He managed. It was hard to talk to Yukie without Ayme... That was for sure. The deer pulled the blanket off his head and stretched an arm out. "It's nice to meet you," he said.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Well....nice to meet you Genshiren" Yukie mumbled feeling quite awkward as he shook the males hand. The tension didn't last long as Ayme reappeared with a packed bag and tickets for their trip.

"You leave in ten minutes this is for the weekend." Ayme explained quite happy as the other wolves smirked having helped plan the romantic getaway for the two.

"We cant go that long!" Yukie replied already being dragged to the car by the men.

"Yukie will open up after afew hours. If you need to have him drink a little if he seems to tense" Ayme explained to Gen as he snuggled the little deer excited for his master's first date.

Guest WolfDog12

"Wha~?" Gen was still a mess, exhausted from the traumatizing day he had and now was already being sent away with Yukie... Couldn't they leave in the morning?! He'd have to steel his nerves and go with it despite how scared and unsure he was. This was what he wanted and while Yukie thought it was more of trying to win Gen over, it was actually the other way around as Gen was determined to make Yukie accept him as his mate.

"I don't even have any of my things... I don't have clothes or anything," he admitted. Gen just wanted to sleep and maybe get some help to get some of his clothes and things from his house the next day, then he could worry about this date... Why right now?!

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Already packed and bought the plane tickets" Ayme replied picking up the deer as he carried him out to the car and tossed him in Yukies lap making the alpha blush. Before Yukie could even protest the car was already taking off to their airport where their plane was leaving in five minutes.

Guest WolfDog12

"What?! Hu?! What's happening?!" He shouted before being tossed into the car and landing right on Yukie's lap. Seriously... What was going on?! He was being dragged along for the ride. Gen didn't bother trying to get off, thinking this position was fine and he actually felt safe being held by the alpha. Of course, they were taking off and driving really really fast to get to the airport which was quite a distance away. When they got there, they were stuck sprinting around and the plane had to even be delayed for them because there was no way they were making it.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Once on the plan and in their seats Yukie took a moment to catch his breath. "Remind me to find some punishment for Ayme" Yukie whispered as he sat nervously in his seat. Taking Gens hand Yukie held it close as the plane took off obviously nervous about flying.

Guest WolfDog12

Gen sat down, panting as well, trying to catch his breath. "Let's think about it after this vacation... Who knows, we might have fun," He said trying to be positive but as he saw Yukie get nervous, he did as well. Unlike his sister, Gen had never been on a plane before and it was a scary experience.... especially if the person making him feel safe was also just as nervous.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"I'm not so good with planes. Truthfully someone always flies with me for comfort." Yukie admitted as he snuggled a little closer to Gen. "So...do you have a nickname? Or did your parents yell out your first name all the time growing up?" Yukie asked trying hard to be more confident and brave.

Guest WolfDog12

Gen moved closer to Yukie as well and held tight to his hand. "No, my parents called me Gen growing up. My sis use to call me Ren-Ren but she hasn't for a long time. She just calls me Gen now," he explained, also trying to keep up with the conversation to ease his nerves. "What about you? I mean your name is pretty short but did you have a nickname growing up?" he asked.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Well...no not really truth be told...I was abandoned when I was three...lived on the streets until I was twenty...ended up finding out my parents had passed and I inherited their house." Yukie explained with a shrug..."found out then what my name actually was" Yukie admitted as he looked through his small carry on bag.

Guest WolfDog12

"Oh, I'm so sorry," Gen said sadly. He felt horrible for having brought it up. Now it was getting awkward... What was he suppose to say? How could he make it up to him? What were they suppose to talk about?! Damn he just didn't know what to do!

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Well seems Ayme had our carry on bag include some information...looks like Ayme is sending up to a tropical resort for the weekend...its in an amusement park" Yukie added looking through his carry on bag containing their further travel info. "Sounds...fun" Yukie admitted having never really been anywhere like this.

Guest WolfDog12

"It does..." Gen said with a shaky voice. The tropical resort sounded lovely and relaxing but the amusement park sounded like a nightmare. He was so scared of crowds and wasn't much of a thrill seeker. He'd push through it for Yukie's sake but wasn't a fan of the idea. He wanted to run scared. "Maybe we can start by exploring some of the calmer activities," He suggest, trying to hide his fear of the amusement park.