The Werewolf and The Deer (Yukonwolf x WolfDog)

Guest WolfDog12

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Gently picking up Gen Ayme carried him towards the door only to be greeted by a few other wolves excited to see them some in human form others in wolf form. "Ayme why don't you take him to his room to get cleaned up and dressed. And then take him down to the kitchen to get something to eat." Yukie asked busy petting one wolfs head clearly not to worried.

"Okay" Ayme replied as he went inside the elaborate house only to set Gen down in a nice room that was cozy and well decorated with all of the newest appliances. Taking off the cuffs Ayme walked over to the closet to find some clothes for Gen leaving the deer to look around.

Guest WolfDog12

Gen really didn't want to be lifted but when he saw all the different wolves, he started shaking more and froze up, not fighting, making a sound, or even looking around. His ears were pulled back and the deer was truly terrified of his situation. Were they all alphas? he couldn't exactly tell but was scared none the less; there were just so many of them.... Gen was put down on his feet in a really nice room, even the cuffs were removed but he seemed frozen in place. He couldn't seem to bring himself to move even an inch. As much as he wanted to run, he was in the wolf den now and if he tried to, who knows what might happen to him. There was bound to be at least one that wasn't very kind.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"They wont touch you. All of us..we are kinda like rescues all found by Yukie and taken in. Most of us come from breeders or men that like to draw a crowd to their sex rooms" Ayme explained with a small sigh setting the clothes in the bathroom still holding the deer. "The only one thats a grouch is Yu but hes been rather sick lately and is the newest one to move here." Ayme added before setting him down on the floor and getting him a glass of water.

Guest WolfDog12

With a handkerchief in one hand and his book in the other, Gen didn't take the water, just standing there still frozen. "A-A-Are... A-all of you.... omegas?" he managed. It was hard to talk through the shaking and sobbing but he was trying. Yukie brought all these wolves here to take care of... Why the heck did they bring him again? Why a deer? And could seriously not a single one of these wolves give Yukie an heir?! What was happening?! He had so many questions but was too scared to even ask them.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Yes. All of us. Yukie is the only alpha we have seen of our kind. There aren't many of us anymore though and most of us have been you could say..."fixed" so we cannot give him children" Ayme explained with a frown gently setting the cup down beside the deer. "He won't hurt you or force you to have sex. He thinks your lonely and isolated. He sees in you what he sees in all of us someone that needs protection and a home" Ayme finished walking over to fill the tub with hot water.

Guest WolfDog12

The more he listened, the more Gen was able to understand and relax at least enough. "I would have thought... wolves would have more alphas," he managed meekly. "There are so many omegas..." it was sad to hear the kind of state they were all in and frowned a bit before he heard what was said about his own life. "I... No... I don't... I have a home... I like my home.... I'm there as my form of protection..." He said softly. It didn't help that these two thought he lived with his family, kidnapped him anyway, and still claimed he wasn't safe in a home with what they thought were his family members.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"...you live alone though no friends or companion. You most likely cant even go into town without fearing you'll go into heat" Ayme guessed the male turning off the water and looked down at Gen. "If someone where to attack you would you have been able to defend yourself or would you freeze up like you did with me." Ayme asked knowing that the deer belonged home but how much better would he really be alone? "What if you got sick and collapsed...who would know?"

Guest WolfDog12

"I know I am young and alone but I don't need to go into the city often and even though my heat hasn't come yet, I still carry suppressants and my sister comes and visits quite often. She is also a Beta and helps me out so much," he explained. "She is going to freak when she realizes I'm gone." More tears began to fall and it was true, Gen wouldn't be able to defend himself... he would freeze up or try to run and while dealing with most city folk were easy, wolves just weren't they were so fast. "I can't help being scared," he wailed.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Ayme...get him cleaned up and take him home." Yukie replied softly standing outside of the bathroom having brought a few things for Gen to use since the bathroom wasn't well stocked. "He doesn't belong away from his family." Yukie added not knowing the male had such a life outside of his home since he had only seen the deer alone at the house and from his view he seemed abandoned. In a way Yukie wanted to give him a family hell even a companion." I need to head out of town for a few days I trust you cab take care of things." Yukie added his heart breaking as he left a few wolfs following him closely as he went back out to the car.

"Here. Lets clean your face and I'll take you home." Ayme whispered not going against his alpha as he frowned knowing Yukie felt rejected even though it wasn't anyone's fault.

Guest WolfDog12

"R-really?" he sniffled. Gen tried to control himself but he was thankful to be going home. He knew these wolves weren't malicious though, their methods not exactly the... well the most sane way of doing things, at least they understood his situation and were willing to bring him back home. With that, Gen was able to move again. The deer cleaned up his face and carefully stayed close to Ayme, grabbing at the back of his shirt nervously but still able to walk on his own. Gen wanted to thank Yukie for allowing him to go home but the alpha had already disappeared before he got the chance and got back into the car. "Sorry for the trouble," he muttered despite none of this being his fault.

When they did finally get back to Gen's house is was dark and yet, there was a light on inside and the deer looked very confused. His sister wasn't suppose to visit for a week as she was on vacation with some friends out of the country. "Thank you for the ride," he said, bowing his head a bit and going to investigate who was there. The door's lock was broken and the door was still ajar. Gen froze at the door and it was quiet for a bit before he could hear growling inside.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Gen?" Ayme asked wondering why the deer wasnt entering the house the wolf glaring as he looked at the place feeling uneasy. Changing into his wolf form Ayme slolwy crept up behind Gen noticing the lights on and just wanting to make sure he got inside safe.

Guest WolfDog12

Just as Ayme came around behind Gen, there was a loud crashing sound as a huge leopard came around in front of the door, looking to Gen hungrily. *"Found you,"* the leopard growled and bound forward after Gen who finally started to move, only getting down and covering his ears, petrified.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Ayme growled defensively showing his fangs to the leopard. Moving in front of Gen Ayme stood his ground snarling and snapping his teeth at the male ready to fight.

Guest WolfDog12

*"Out of the way, Wolf,"* the Leopard snarled. *"We were promised the omega deer behind you,"* He continued and moved closer ready to attack Ayme. He got low and waited for a moment before there was a light thud as another Leopard leaped out a window and landed behind the two, growing as well. *"Give us the deer and we will let you live,"* The first one continued to snarl. The two were both preparing to pounce.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Ayme huffing let out a long howl the sound echoing as he still stood his ground teeth bared. Within a few minutes five other wolves appeared growling and snarling as they stared the leopards down. *"you are in our domain meaning your outnumbered if you've been paid for him take it up with our alpha and he will double what you where promised!"* Ayme snarled the group of wolves surrounding Gen as they stood ready to fight.

Guest WolfDog12

*"Shit! Don't let him call for back-up!"* The leopard in the back shouted and the other leaped forward, taking a swing with his paw at Ayme, attempting to get him across the face. Gen fell back and curled up on the ground, shaking and feeling completely useless as the two leopards began to go after Ayme, only to stop when more wolves showed up. *"Damn it, we didn't get paid for him but we paid a decent price to get him. It isn't every day you find deer and to think a whole family of Betas selling out their own in order to save their own asses. We get that one for the price we bought for him as well as sparing the lives of the others. Give up and give us the deer because it is only a matter of time before there is no one to protect him and we will take him for ourselves,"* he continued.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"....my seems Ayme was right" Yukie admitted standing behind his wolves the man naked all except for his wolf fur cloak that covered his body from his shoulders down. Looking at the leopards Yukie smirked with a dark grin. "There are two trespassers on my land. You both should know better then to mess with me and my work. People pay good money for my protection." Yukie added his eyes glowing as more wolves surrounded them the group now a nice size of twenty the mix of Yukies breed and maddened werewolves. Walking forward Yukie easily picked up Gen and held him close to his body. "Teach them a lesson and clean up when your done." Yukie ordered knowing his men would kill the leopards. Walking back to the car Yukie nodded to a younger lad of only twelve who waited by the door opening it when Yukie came back with the deer. "Keep him inside okay?" He asked the the boy who nodded and shut the door after Yukie set Gen in.

Guest WolfDog12

As soon as the leopards saw the alpha, they knew it was all going down hill from here. *"Shit," one said and started to back off back into the house more while the other started looking around for an escape route. He already stepped back and let Yukie walk past and retrieve the deer before seeing a little space and running for it. He let out a roar, hoping to scare some of the wolves to back off a bit as he tried to escape. Of course, the more wolves that showed, the more he knew he wasn't going to be able to escape.

Gen was shaking still and gripped onto Yukie with all that he had. He was scooped up and carefully taken to the car, gently placed inside and guarded. Gen looked up, tears rushing down his face as he wanted to say something but couldn't. As he was safe inside, he pulled his knees up and crying, curled into a small ball.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

As the one cat that ran was taught a very harsh lesson Yukie looked down at the male staying in the house. "You can tell me who sent you. And work for me undercover or you can parish" Yukie explained his eyes cold and much like the underground mafia he was well known for. Smirking playfully Yukie stood his flanks guarded by two wolves who snarled ready to attack at the prince's command. "No one has dared to touch anyone living under my protection on my land. If you think they wont spill every drop of blood for me your mistaken" Yukie added petting one of his beloved wolves head.

Guest WolfDog12

*"Fine, I give. I'll return with the message for my master but I'd rather not work for you. If anyone found out I'd be killed either way. I'll make sure everyone knows that the deer is under your protection,"* he stated and stepped a little farther back, planning on going out the back window if he needed to. *"Just know, as kind as the seem, his parents sent his sister on vacation to protect her and sold him out to us. So you might want to look into that before dealing with the leopard clan," he added before turning and jumping out the back window and fled from the wolves.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie frowning watched as the leopard left the male whistling and ordering his wolves to head home. Ayme going to Yukies side looked up at Yukie confused the claw marks across his face being pretty deep and bloody. "Thank you Ayme. Why don't we head home I've brought a new young wolf for you to adore" Yukie added picking up Ayme as he carried him to the car the boy opening the door so Yukie could set the wolf down who instantly went and snuggled into Gen lovingly.

Guest WolfDog12

Gen jumped when the door opened and as he felt Ayme snuggle in, he looked at the wolf and saw the cut, using the handkerchief to try and stop the bleeding some. He was petting Ayme and whispering "sorry," over and over the whole way back. He felt like this was all his fault for being born this way and kept his hand over the other's injury.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Don't worry about him he's fine. He's done stupider things and had far worse injuries" Yukie assured Gen as he watched Ayme just soak up all the affection. The younger wolf watched and looked at Yukie as if talking to him. "Yeah he will be the one helping raise you. There's about five other wolves your age. And three under ten." Yukie explained with a small smile gently ruffling the boys hair. Once home Yukie got out and picked up Ayme carrying him inside while the lad followed a few wolves waiting for Gen to follow Yukie inside to the infirmiry.

Guest WolfDog12

Gen froze up at first not sure if he should follow or not but eventually got out and rushed up behind Yukie, nervously following, still apologizing and blaming himself. He continued to cry but this was so much more than he had ever expected. Gen had been taken away before it was said that his parents sold him out so he still remained oblivious. When they reached the infirmary, he wanted to stay but Ayme's side but when so many others filed in, he pushed himself into the back corner out of the way, trying to stop his tears.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Alright all of you get out! Only ones in here in the the next five seconds are me any injured and Gen" Yukie snapped as the wolves moved and left leaving only three injured wolves and the new young wolf awkwardly waiting. Noticing Gen Yukie nudged one of the other wolves who went over and wrapped a warm blanket around the crying deer and brought him over Ayme who was letting Yukie carefully clean his wound.

"I hope it scars!" Ayme added excitedly the male enjoying the fact he had been able to fight off a stronger opponent and only get hurt this bad.

"Oh hush it wont scar not if I can help it" Yukie added with a chuckle finding Ayme rather cute. Finishing up the bandaging Yukie started his work on the next male.

"Sorry to scare you like that. I didn't mean to sneak up on you" Ayme replied thinking the deer was terrified of him for following behind him in his wolf form Ayme having been prepared to sleep outside the house all night.