Sake Day Adventure : A New Era

Dayu

This is a story of a group of friends, and their other friends, with a lot more of the others of their friends' adventure.

:5yoyo34:

- c h a r a c t e r s -

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
- Ernst

Quiet ad emotional

loves to try new things

loves his boyfriend Shino

a little secretive

popping out like a mushroom and popping off like a bubble

not that easy to get a long with

smart

[no image yet for Ernst]

- Neji

Happy go lucky guy - happy person

doesnt do much

lazy

thinks too much

hates thinking too much

helps but too lazy to do so

Loves to travel

A thief

loves being entertained by guys and girls

loves drinking sake

flippyfull311256.jpg

- Reitchi

Simple guy

doesn't talk to strangers

not that friendly

not expressive

loves reading manga and watching anime

music lover

rejective on relationships(hard to get)

doesnt trust people easily

yamamototakeshifull9675.jpg

- e r n s t - i n t r o -

I was drinking with Shino, my borfriend when I saw Neji coming near. He doesn't know that Shino is my boyfriend, should I tell him about us? Or not.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rainbowman

• Dayu

• foolish_lover

Nothing's on my head when I saw Ernst and Shino together, So what if they're together? I came near them and said "YO! Watsup!?" and approached Ernst aiming for a Hi5.

I gave Neji a high five asking him if he brought sake. and i introduced Shino who seemed so quiet so sudden. So i poke him on his sides and Shino flinch who seemed shy. and neji sit beside me on my right.

"hehe you two cuties" I smiled at both of them and took out a cup of sake "here's our sake" Drinking it I took out a happy breath, enjoying the moment with Shino and Ernst.

--

- I edited it. Check it when you log in, kay? :) and
said he'd join
;)

Walking on the road while reading my favorite shounen jump, I suddenly thought of meeting again those people. Why do they have to call me? I'm enjoying reading when suddenly got a phone call. But here I am, already in front of the store to meet these guys. I opened the door of the store and looked around, I saw Neji from far away. Thank God I found them easily.

"So I'm here guys."

I sat near Neji and closed the manga that I'm reading.

"Yo Ernst and Shino. It's been a while."

"Yeah, its been a while." I was so happy and I didnt know what say so I gave Reitchi his shots as he took his seat. I really felt great everyone was here.

Reitchi sits near me and I saw his manga book, I tried to grab it from him, "Woah! What manga is it, this time?" A way of greeting Reitchi all the time. I look at the cover and it's another Shounen manga of his. I sat back again and said "pfft, you better read my mangas at home Reitchi, they're much more enjoyable, swears" I smiled big at him.

Looking back at both Ernst and Shino, "So Ernst, what's up?" I filled my cup with another round of sake.

*Grabs my manga*

"Well it's about a story of a girl who was murdered and his brother is in search for the murderer."

*Get the sake and drink it*

"I don't intend to read your mangas coz it's mostly of shoujo and I don't want romance stories."

*Looks on Ernst and Shino*

"Oi, aren't you too close to each other?"

*Seeing that Ernst and Shino sit on each other very closely*

"The usual, Neji, but Im happy I got lil change" said to Neji while Shino held my free hand under the. I took a drink thinking why Reitchi doesnt know Shino is my bf now. He's so focus in reading that manga. He should try to look around in real life. He's attached to his manga. "Dont drink too much." said concern Shino at me. "Yeah" agreed Neji. And I complained "I just got 4 shots. In the corner Reitchi looked at as if there's somethin happening.

- - - Updated - - -

. . .sorry for mistakes . its hard to use mobile.

"What's shoujo about boobies??" I frowned to Reitchi and continued my blabber "besides, you haven't seen any of it, it's romantically sexy, it's different from shoujo!" my eyes sparkled imagining my magazines contents. I looked at Reitchi with my eyebrows crossed and told him "Murder stuff, it fits you alright"

Before my mood about Reitchi's teases becomes worse, I looked back to Ernst and asked "what's the 'little change' you're talking about?" talking about change.. "you two seem pretty close, ne" staring at Shino with my grin.

*Looked with a plain face on Ernst and Shino*

"Okay, though I do not see that you changed a lot. You're still attached to Shino-boy. Be careful with him Shino, that guy is dangerous."

"I don't need boobies to complete my life. It's disgusting and someone like you is reading like that. Go read a shounen manga instead."

*Takes another sake*

"SHould we tell them?" whispered Shino in my ear and I shook my head. So to change the alter the Neji's question I said, "Let me read your mangas some other time." And I growled toward Reitchi, "You are really mean to me. Yes, I admit I burned your shoujos back then." Oops. Whats just said? Reitchi didnt know about that. "Dont believe him Shino. I aint dangerous just a bit", said I brushing my cheek on his shoulder. "Dont worry! I know who you are", said Shino holding my tighter under the table. "You are so sweet,'' said I pinching Shino's left cheek gently.

"you're so gay Reitchi, you have your *period today?" I answered Reitchi's hurtful words towards my lovely magazines with a tease. I sipped my sake again "you're really mean Reitchi, you shouldnt be like that to us mehehe" I said with a laughing voice.

"hmmm???" I said resting my chin on my hand, my face is saying 'I think I know what's happening here' while I smirk to Ernst and Shino "ohh I'm guessing..." Seeing Ernst got a little frightened when I said 'I'm guessing', I continued with "...oohhh but. Nevermind" and gave Ernst a wink.

*Fixes my glasses and continue reading*

"Well, I believe I don't have a shojo magazine Ernst. And you don't have to hide your relationship to us. It's obvious. Only a fool won't notice that."

"Just go on and read your shojos Neji."

*Look outside*

"Well, shall we take a walk?"

"Okay, I admit we're on together," said I surrendering. Pour more sake on Neji and Reitchi's cup. There's no use telling lies anyways. I poured the sake on my cup and Shino. He gave me a light kiss and said "Thank you". At least we could do everything without hiding. To Reitchi, I said "you hid it under your bed. I know it. Dont lie." I take a sip and said,"what you two been up to?"

"pfft this is so boring.. I was expecting of a little bit more thrill between these talks" I sip my sake again and said "thank you" for filling my cup "goodluck with the two of you" and I smiled.

Continuing my words "I've been busy pretty lately......." I said with a lazy face "there're many victims around these past few days, damn, too many victims so little time.." I changed my focus on Reitchi's words "and I don't have a shojo manga, go check my room if you like"..

"What's under my bed? Go and check it if you want."

"Well, Shino, be careful and don't let him bite you all the way okay."

"Hey Neji, why don't you try stealing mangas for good. I'm sure it will be fun. And give me some too."

*Stood up and goes to the counter*

"A bottle of sake please."

Waitress: Here you go sir. Enjoy your drink. :)

*Looked at Neji, Ernst, and Shino*

"Well, what are you all waiting for?"

"What do you mean so many victims?" I asked Neji so confused.

"I've already let him do that, Reitchi" said Shino and I blushed coz what he said. "Err, why? where are we going?" said I, then a loud crashing glass from the window. "What was that?" and what I saw shock me. I held Shino's hand tightly.

"Don't say it out loud Ernst" I said while standing up, I went near Reitchi and said "I will steal the author as well if you like" *smirks* I was talking about the author of the shounen manga Reitchi is reading heh it's his favorite.

When the glass broke I was shocked to see someone familiar, he called out my name "NEJI! YOU RASCAL!" riding his motor I see my big brother, Iro, yelling loudly at me and I have to hide.. I whispered to Reitchi "sshh, wait, cover me a bit" I stood straight behind Reitchi as my brother keeps calling out my name "NEJI YOU STUPID! COME ON OUT OR I'LL BREAK THE WHOLE STORE!" heh I guess I have no choice.

I ran off to the side of the store, my brother saw me though and he ramped his motor inside the store, the manager isabout to call the police now, tehehe something I did that my brother is mad I try to escape and wave you guys goodbye for a moment.

*Smiled on Shino.*

"Okay, so who's who? If you know what I mean :3"

Neji went on my back as he was like begging me to help to his brother.

"Here we go again."

As Iro ramped on his motor I already rode on it and then hug him tightly.

"Hi there Iro, wanna go to a hotel? You can do whatever you want to me for this day ^^"

I smiled on Iro as if I was teasing him. Iro suddenly blushed on what I've said and got distracted. Neji on the other side was able to run away. I texted him that we will meet on the 3rd block corner of the street.

- - - Updated - - -

*Smiled on Shino.*

"Okay, so who's who? If you know what I mean :3"

Neji went on my back as he was like begging me to help to his brother.

"Here we go again."

As Iro ramped on his motor I already rode on it and then hug him tightly.

"Hi there Iro, wanna go to a hotel? You can do whatever you want to me for this day ^^"

I smiled on Iro as if I was teasing him. Iro suddenly blushed on what I've said and got distracted. Neji on the other side was able to run away. I texted him that we will meet on the 3rd block corner of the street.

I got so nervous when I saw Iro. He freaking hated me. I looked to Reitchi who obviously like Iro. I moved from the other side far from Iro. "Whats wrong?" Shino asked me. "I am okay." I said hugging his right hand. "Are you sure? You look pale," Shino beg for an answer pouting his lips. "Okay, when Reitchi and Iro together, its a disaster. They always teased me." I said as the two come closer to the table that made my grip to Shino harder. "Its okay I am here." Shino said and I received a text message from Neji that said 'If my bro do stupid things again. Tell it to me'.

I texted Reitchi [Dude, you take care of my bro, haha I can't be there he's gonna kill me, I took something from him last night, so yea, you two can handle each other].

I texted Ernst [Yo, stay away from there, tell me what happens next, I have to go somewhere to fix up with my bro, got it!]

Damn. Haha he can never catch me, I stole something important from him, not really something, but some'one'. *evil smirk* that's easy, but the consequence is huge I will have to fight with brother later I guess.

As I ran faster towards a hide out, I was catching my breath hardly, a guy welcomed me inside and so I went in and said "he's after me.. We need to change pace, Reitchi's on him now" and thus, we left and look for a new hide out.

I replied on Neji.

"Damn you, you owe me again. Your brother will totally fall to me if you keep on doing this. He can't help it. What did you stole from him? You have to get me a manga or else I'll do something to your brother."

"Tsk. Oh well, hey Iro, wanna go out? Forget Neji first, lets hang out for a while."

*Smiled like a little kid*

*Sometimes I can be playful*

"Oi Ernst and Shino, better follow Neji. He's somewhere over there."

"We're really be going coz I am tired of your blabbering and mean attitude,' I blurted at the two twinky lovers. Iro glared at me like he was protecting someone and didn't like what he heard from me towaqd Reitchi. "Is it really to live them here?'' asked Shino as we were leaving through the door. We continued to walk smiling at each other, we did hhwwpssp. Isn't that sweet. I looked up at the sky where dark clouds were forming. "We need to get going. It's gonna rain,'' Shino said who draped his hand on my shoulder. I asked him, ''You don't like getting wet?" It is just rain after all. "Trust me, you can't take your eyes if I get wet," he said teasing me. And in unison we said wings. It popped out in our back. We flew midair soaring above houses. I texted Neji ,"Where are you?". Lightning struck from the distance.

Neji's PoV:

*reading the text message*

Oh. From Ernst. I replied.

[Ernst, we're moving hide-outs, let's meet at the shop infront of the school near by.]

Still looking for another hideout, holding the 'person' captive, I really love teasing my brother, but this isnt just a simple tease, mehehe it's something I really need to take from him.

Iro's PoV:

I smiled back at Reitchi and said "really? Anything I wanna do, I can do it?" in a perverted manner. These dudes, really. And Reitchi's my playmate, yea, whatever, I know we're both males, so what.