Fragile (Kittypanda & Xianghua)

Xianghua

The poor boy's cheeks turned a very dark shade of red, while his wide lime green eyes became even wider, "Wha-?!" He then hid behind the tall male trying to keep away from Emily. This was so not how he saw how spending time with the older male was going to be. He then peeked from behind Romeo, "I-I-Its not like that!" He said in a very embarrassed kind of way. Okay so maybe this was the most embarrassing moment in his life.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kittypanda

• Xianghua

"Uh huh... So that's why he's in your house, wearing your clothes, right, Romeo? Because it's not like that?" Emily asked with a smirk.

Romeo sighed. "It's a really long story..." he said.

"Sure," Emily said. "I know you're fucking him!"

"Shane is a student," Romeo said, sternly. "And nothing more."

"Whatever you say," Emily said. "We'll be at the festival, if you change your mind." The three left, leaving Romeo and Shane alone once more. Romeo sighed, rubbing his forehead.

Shane's face at first reddened even more at what the woman had said but it soon became pale when he heard Romeo speak, so he was just a student to him after all... He frowned and moved away from him, "So I'm just a student... Nothing more... You... You horrible man!" The light brown haired boy's voice was trembling. His hands were at his sides turning into fist, "Your a creep! So everything you did say was all just a lie!" The poor boy's body was shaking in anger, he literally felt his heart shatter.

Romeo sighed, frustrated. "What was I supposed to say?" he asked. "You don't know Emily. For her, either nothing is going on between us, or EVERYTHING is going on between us. Would you really rather have her going around, saying, 'Guess who Shane's fucking!'? I love Emily, she's my best friend, but I don't trust her worth a shit. But, if you really don't believe that I'm in love with you, I can't make you stay."

Shane was quiet for a few minutes before he sighed softly and rubbed his own forehead, he really didn't know what to think! But he guessed that Romeo was right... "I'm sorry okay... I-It's just... I never felt this way before... So can you really blame me for being confused?" He asked calming down now, he turned around and looked at him with a frown on his face.

Romeo hugged Shane close to his chest. "I understand," he said softly, resting his forehead on top of the other's head.

Shane sighed softly against the others chest and just let himself be held, he closed his eyes feeling very tired now, he was emotionally drained along with being physically tried. "Can we go to sleep now please?" He mumbled against Romeo's chest.

A soft smile spread across Shane's face, "Fine... But your not sleeping on the couch either..." He said in a slightly more bolder kind of voice. He just hoped that Romeo didn't object to what he had just said, to be honest Shane didn't mind sharing the same bed with the older male.

Shane laughed lightly before shaking his head, "Your not sleeping on the floor either..." He said in a soft and shy tone of voice.

"Well then, where am I supposed to sleep?" Romeo asked with a smirk. He knew what the answer would be, he just wanted to hear Shane say it.

A light blush crossed over Shane's pale cheeks at the smirk that was on Romeo's face, "Uh... W-Well... Um... I-In the bed... With me..." Well that made his face turn even redder.