Fragile (Kittypanda & Xianghua)

Xianghua

troy.jpg

Name: Romeo Valentine Sinatra (a.k.a. Mr. Sinatra)

Height: 6'5

Weight: 203 lbs

Hair Colour: Dark brown

Eye Colour: Deep blue

Blood Type: O negative

Hometown: Naples, Italy

Current City: Preferably Portland (Oregon), Philadelphia (Pennsylvania), New York City, or Austin (Texas). Can be adjusted for the story.

Occupation: Musician, also works as a 12th grade writing teacher.

Other: Suffers from Othello Syndrome (a.k.a. "morbid jealousy"), night terrors, sleep paralysis, and Borderline Personality Disorder. Has a history with self harm, suicide attempts, and substance abuse.

Full profile:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

~~~

Romeo walked into the classroom, it was 8:45, his 1st period students would be entering in 15 minutes. He sat behind his desk, putting his feet on the table, and reading the day's lesson, ripping the paper in half, wadding it up, and tossing it in the wastebasket.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kittypanda

• Xianghua

2123515_1320005098388.0res_400_300.jpg

Name:

Shane Ray Carter

18, born June 16

Male

Height:

5'5

Weight:

Hair Colour:

Light Brown

Eye Colour:

Lime Green

Blood Type:

AB positive

Hometown:

Washington D.C

Current City:

Portland (Oregon)

Student but helps out at his mother's flower shop.

Other:

He has a fear of animals, mostly dogs since he was attacked by one when he was nine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shane was getting some books from his locker while his best friend was leaning against the wall beside him, "Jeez I can't believe we have a test in Miss. McCorbins class today! Hell I didn't even study for it!" The black haired male was complaining like he always did.

The light brown haired male shook his head and closed his locker before walking away with him to their writing class. "Don't worry Marcus you'll pass it!" He said in a cheerful voice as they both turned the corner and walked into the writing classroom.

Lucky for Shane his locker was just around the corner from his first period class. "Oh yeah right! This is coming from the guy who studied!" His friend rolled his eyes and walked over to his desk with his shorter friend following right behind him.

The bell rang, as the students talked and talked. Romeo stood up, and scratched his nails down the chalkboard. The class immediately hushed, and Romeo smiled. "Who knows who William Shakespeare is?" he asked. Most students raised their hands. "Good." He grabbed a stack of packets off his desk, and passed them out, giving 5 to each of the 4 rows, as the students passed them backwards. On the packet was a copy of Othello. "We were supposed to read To Kill A Mockingbird, but honestly, I read that in 7th grade," Romeo said, walking back to the front of the classroom and facing the class. "How many of you have read or seen Othello before?"

(By the way, Romeo's 1st period class is for like, the uber gifted, that's why there's only 20 kids. Also, I was wondering two things, should Shane be in Romeo's homeroom at the end of the day, and should he already be like, one of his favourite students, and Romeo's one of his favourite teachers?)

(Oh I see... And I think that's a good idea of him having him as his last period teacher and that he is one of his favorite students and he's one of Shane's favorite teachers.)

Shane raised his hand when he heard that Mr. Sinatra ask the question, people looked at him with raised eyebrows and some just scoffed. He looked around the classroom and saw that him and some other guy had their hands up. Jeez I'm in a classroom with a bunch of morons... He thought with an eye roll.

Romeo frowned at the rest of the class, but smiled at Shane. 'At least someone is cultured...' he thought. He cleared his throat. "Anyways, it's a tragedy by William Shakespeare, for the next week we'll be reading the script, and after that, Ms. Sun is going to set up play auditions for it." He looked around the classroom. "Who would like to read the characters?" A redheaded girl's hand immediately shot up. "Yes, Ella."

Ella cleared her throat, and began reading. "Othello, the Moor: A general in the Venetian military. Desdemona, Othello's wife and daughter of Brabantio. Iago, Othello's ensign and Emilia's husband. Antagonist. Cassio, Othello's lieutenant. Emilia, Iago's wife and Desdemona's maidservant. Bianca, Cassio's lover. Brabantio, a Venetian senator, Gratiano's brother, and Desdemona's father. Roderigo, a dissolute Venetian, in love with Desdemona. Duke of Venice, or the "Doge". Gratiano, Brabantio's brother. Lodovico, Brabantio's kinsman and Desdemona's cousin. Montano, Othello's Venetian predecessor in the government of Cyprus. Clown, a servant. Officers, Gentlemen, *********, Herald, Sailor, Attendants, Musicians, etc."

Romeo cringed at the way the girl pronounced the Italian names, as a native Italian speaker, he hated it when people couldn't pronounce Italian names or words. "Very good, Ella," he forced himself to say.

45 minutes had gone by, and the bell rang, dismissing the students from class. "Alright, we'll continue tomorrow," Romeo said, walking over to his desk and sorting a stack of papers.

Shane got up and grabbed his shoulder bag, he told Marcus he would meet up with him in a minute which caused him to nod his head and walk out of the classroom. The bright eyed boy walked up to his teachers desk.

"Uh Mr. Sinatra? Is it a requirement to try out for the play? Like is it a grade?" He asked with a tilt of his head as his right hand started to mess with his shoulder strap.

"Because I have Ms. Sun fourth period and knowing her she's going to make us try out for a grade... In her class...." He said while he shifted his feet around in an uneasy kind of way.

"If you don't want to, I'll let Ms. Sun know. She owes me anyways," Romeo chuckled, Ms. Sun was the only other teacher there he could tolerate.

Shane smiled brightly, his uneasy mood dropped down in just a few minutes. "Really? She owes you a favor?" He asked in a slightly small tone of voice but shook his head, it wasn't any of his business... But still it bugged him...

"Well anyways thank you Mr. Sinatra! See ya later!" He said before giving him a wave goodbye and ran out of the classroom. Marcus was leaning against the wall outside of the room waiting for his friend to come out.

But after a few minutes he saw him run towards their next class without him. "Shane! Hey wait up!" The black haired boy said as he ran after his friend.

Romeo smiled, as his 2nd period class entered.

*timeskip*

It was the end of the day, and Romeo's homeroom was entering. He sat at his desk, with his feet on the table, reading a book, the writing on the cover and inside in Italian.

Shane walked in talking to this guy who always was so nice to him, he was very attractive and tall, he had dark hair and eyes basically mister tall, dark, and handsome. "So Shane... What are you doing Friday?" He asked as he followed the light haired boy to his seat.

He was leaning on his desk with his hands placed flat on the top of it, a light blush crossed over his cheeks making him look very adorable. "Uh... Um... Are you asking me out Jason?" He asked the guy who just smiled in a sly kind of way. "Maybe I am? That's not a problem right?" Shane gulped and wriggled his hands around each other in a nervous habit of his.

"N-N-No... I-I-It's not a problem!" He shuddered causing Jason to smirk lightly, "Good... We can go into detail about it tomorrow okay?" He gave the light haired boy a wink before he walked over towards his seat causing Shane to exhale deeply. Not even 2 minutes before class starts and I get hit on... He thought with a blush.

Romeo looked up from his book, suspiciously looking at Jason. He just didn't like that kid. Once he left Shane alone, he returned to his literature.

30 minutes later, the bell rang, dismissing students to go home.

Shane got up from his seat but when he got up he bumped his desk causing his book to fall on the floor, he was about to pick it up until somebody else did. "Here you go..." He looked up and saw Jason standing there holding his book for him, he blushed lightly and took it from him.

"Um... Thank you..." The dark haired boy nodded his head and gave him a wink. "Sure thing... I'll talk to you tomorrow! Later..." He said before he walked away leaving Shane standing there with a red face.

For some reason Jason always did something to make him feel embarrassed but... He was glad that he picked his book up for him. He grabbed his bag and placed it over his shoulder. He was making sure he had everything.

Romeo stood up and left his classroom, locking up after himself. Ms. Sun was waiting for him. "Boo," she said, smirking. Ms. Sun was a tall, busty Filipino woman, with curly shoulder length hair.

"Shit, you scared me," Romeo said, as they walked down the hallway.

"Whaddya say you and me go down to Paddy's?" Ms. Sun asked, as they walked down the hall.

"Emily... I can't tonight, I haven't slept in two days, I need to go home and take like 5 bottles of ambien," Romeo sighed.

Emily, Ms. Sun, groaned. "Please?" she asked, as they exited the school building.

Romeo sighed again. "Fine..." he mumbled, opening the front door of his black car.

Emily smiled and got in the passenger seat, as they drove off.

Shane couldn't help but over hear his two teachers talking, he was asked to help clean the science classroom after school, so... Ms. Sun and Mr. Sinatra were dating? That thought caused his heart to brake in two. He knew it was bad but... He had a crush on his teacher.

But who was he kidding! He clearly liked women instead of guys... He frowned and ran out of the school building, he ran so far that he didn't notice that he ran to his mother's flower shop. Tears were in his eyes, his mother looked up from arranging some flowers around and saw her son in tears.

That caused her to walk over towards him and bring him into her arms. "Oh baby... I take it school didn't go well?" Shane looked up at the beautiful long haired woman who had her hair pulled up in a pony tail. Shane shook his head and placed his head on her shoulder.

She frowned and rubbed her son's back and sighed softly. "You'll be okay... Today may not be you're day but who knows maybe tomorrow will be..." She said softly and lifted his head up. "Now come on and help arrange the flowers okay?" He sniffled and wiped the tears from his eyes before he started to help his mom out.

*Timeskip to Friday morning*

It was 8 o'clock, Romeo was supposed to be at school, but instead, was asleep on his bed, snoring into his hand. Emily was asleep on the couch, and Romeo's roommate Sophitia was asleep in her room. Romeo didn't wake up until 3:47, just 13 minutes until school would end. He decided not to go, it would take 13 minutes anyways.

He walked into the living room, wearing nothing but a pair of college sweatpants. He stood in the doorway,scratching the back of his head. "You know, when we both play hookie like this, it kind of sends the wrong message," he said to Emily, who had also just woken up, she was wearing one of Romeo's shirts.

(Just timeskip to the date)

Shane was in a foul mood all day today, so both Ms. Sun and Mr. Sinatra didn't show up today. Now he knew for sure that something was going on between the two of them. "Thank you and come again!" He said in a fake happy tone of voice which could pass off as him being happy.

His mother walked to the front of the store with a pot in her hands, "Busy day today!" She said in a soft and sweet tone of voice. She then placed the pot on the counter looking at her son. "Well that takes care of that!" She wiped her hands on her apron, Shane was touching a seed packet with a frown on his face.

But it soon disappear when he saw Jason coming inside. "Hey..." The light haired boy smiled back at the tall male. His mother looked between the two of them and got the hint. "Ah so your Shane's date huh?" She asked in a soft tone of voice. Jason just smiled at her and nodded his head.

"Yes ma'ma... And don't worry I'll return your son by midnight...." She giggled and smiled even more. "Well then... Shane you can take off now!" Before she could even finish her sentence her son took his apron off and threw it on the counter as he walked around it and took Jason's hand. "Later mom!" He waved good bye to her and walked out the door with the dark haired male.

*Timeskip to Monday morning, Shane can explain all of the details to Romeo after school*

It was 8:45, Romeo walked to his classroom with Emily, who's classroom was right next to his. He carried a cup of coffee to cure his hangover. "I can't believe I let you talk me into going out again," he groaned, rubbing his eyes.

"Oh please, you love me," Emily said, sticking her tongue out.

"Whatever," Romeo responded, entering his classroom.

"Bye~" Emily responded, entering her own.

Romeo sat at his desk, setting his feet on the table. He really didn't feel like teaching today.

Shane was quiet as he walked into the classroom with Marcus who was trying to get him to say at least one word to him, he was about to give up until Shane looked over at him and glared at him with tears in his eyes. "Would you leave me alone!" He shouted at him and stomped over to his desk with his head hung lowly. Marcus blinked and stood in the row with a shocked look on his face. Never before had he heard his friend raise his voice. What happened to him over the weekend?

Romeo looked worriedly at Shane, what was wrong? He decided it wasn't his place to ask questions, and stood up when the bell rang. "Okay class, I have a hangover," he said. "So just... fuckin'.... do whatever." He rubbed his forehead and sat back down, waiting there until the bell rang.

*Timeskip to the end of the day*

The bell rang to dismiss his homeroom to go home, all the kids hurried out of class.

Jason was by Shane's desk talking in a low voice, "Friday was fun... We should.... Do it again soon..." He said with a smirk before he walked away from the short boys desk. Once he left Shane was the only student left, he sat at his desk with his hand covering his mouth. He couldn't believe what Jason told him! He has a video of what happened between the two of them!? He felt discussed with himself... His hands were on his desk balled up into fist. He felt the tears fall down his face, he would never do that again!

Once the other students were gone, Romeo stood, in front of Shane's desk, placing his large hands in front of the other small fists. "Tell me what happened," he said grimly, his hair covering his face. He didn't trust Jason, and could tell something bad happened.

Shane jumped slightly when he saw the large hands on his desk, he looked up at his teacher and then looked away from him, not wanting to look at him either. He just wanted to crawl in a hole and stay there. "Why... Why should I tell you!" He said in a harsh tone of voice.

Even more tears fell down his face, "Besides... You shouldn't look at somebody who is dirty..." He mumbled in a broken kind of voice. His tiny body was shaking due to him crying. Shane undid his fist and wrapped his arms around himself as he leaned back in his chair. He didn't want anybody touching him. He was tainted...

Romeo's expression softened, he knew exactly what had happened. "Oh my god..." he said softly. He wanted to wrap his arms tightly around Shane, he wanted to protect him, he hated himself for not being able to stop this. "That bastard..." He wanted so badly to completely cover Shane's body with his own, completely engulf him so nobody could hurt him, to have been Shane's first... "Shane... I..." Romeo didn't know what to say. When he was a child, he had witnessed his father raping his mom, but his mom was a strong woman, Shane is just a fragile boy.

"You don't know how painful it was... You weren't there... Nobody was there to help me..." Shane's voice was low and scratchy due to him crying a whole lot. "I.... I'm tainted...." He said in a broke kind of way. He was trying to hold back the memories of Friday and he ignored the pain for two days now. But what really got him over the edge was that Jason has video proof of what had happened. That thought alone had him shake violently in his seat, it looked like he was now a broken child.

Romeo pulled Shane out of the desk, wrapping his arms tightly around the other, trying not to cry, he had to be strong for him. He knew that Shane wouldn't want to be touched right now, but he needed to let him know, that he would protect him, that as long as he was in his arms, there was no place safer.