• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jungdok

• rainbowman

• erlpaige

• Dayu

rabbit0 rabbit0 .ur amazing

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!

ur very good in portraiture. .^,^

are you a fine art student?

• Like 1

holy sh*t!!

i just.. wow!! *__*

i love your drawings!! like....

you have so much talent!

oh god! i don't even know what to say!!!

gosh! i'm totally in love!!

hmm.... can.. can i get married with your drawings?!

rabbit13

• Like 1

Thank you for the compliments! :cuteonion57: Though these drawings are a bit old, I might've lost my skills ^^''

I went to art school but I dropped out after a year xD

wow, I'm really flattered! :D well if that's legal then sure! just sign the paperwork :6onion72:

dscf1422y.jpg

JUST MARRIED~ ^^

• Like 2

WOOW! Traditional Portraits! Wow! Like... WOW! O_O I wanna go to art school too u_u hahaha

Great Job!! But yea, that's one thing I thought about, I knew some people good with anime style drawings but never good at portraits, but you'd do great! :o

thank you ^^

but you know, I think art school is overrated. Many good artists are self-taught. It may depend on the art school but mine was kind of a torture to me because I only like drawing with pencils yet I was forced to go to sculpture/painting classes etc. There was this on-going joke where I would be so slow in sculpture that the mold would get too dry or in painting class where by the time I got half of the still-life painted the flowers died and I wouldn't be able to finish it XD

For now I can only copy anime images but I wish to draw something of my own too >.>

Do you like drawing too? :)

OH wow!! thank you!!

i do! i do! *___*

i'm so happy now! married and all! :p

do you have more works?! ^_^

i love the last girl! it's really...

• Like 1

Yes. That is a fact. I am self-taught myself.

Haha "the flowers died and I wouldn't be able to finish it" xD

Me, I draw too, see my signature? But I did it in 25-30 minutes. I'm not good with colors but I still try to color my drawings, i always play with my pencils but now I draw digitally, depends on the mood though. I do envy a little, those who can copy images and portraits and those who can color blend pretty well, because that is my weakness. I 'can' copy simple things, it's just too difficult for me to do so... I like it more when it's my own original work.

Well, I'd love to see more of your pictures, I feel inspired and wanted to draw again.

• Like 2

Thanks

painting class is the worst. I am also really bad when it comes to colors. Once I was drawing snow and as it is the most logical thing in the world I was using white and blue colors. You should've seen my face, my horrified expression when the teacher came up to me and started painting my snow with red undertones. I wanted to cry and shout that she ruined it because it denies the laws of nature :D She told me that at this rate I can become a painter.. of walls XD

But wow, digital art is something I can't understand. I mean, it's really beautiful and I stare at your picture like:

tumblr_lv2nuzvmjn1qegw8v.gif

but I just can't wrap my mind around the idea that you made this. The first thought that comes to me is "WHAT IS THIS DEMONIC MAGIC?". All I can draw on the computer is a stick figure :DD So what I want to say is just you're great and who cares about colors when you can do THAT *_* I'm glad I inspired you to draw though ^^ I might pick up drawing again when I finish high-school.

• Like 1

I agree to Rainbowman about original drawings. You just have to find the right style for you. Thats what I do. I am starting to drown myself in drawing anime arts at this age. Hahahaha. Find your own style. It will be great. Ask advices from everyone.

partz, jeez. where are you?

• Like 2

These are beautiful!! I can't stop looking at them... you're very good! Can't wait to see more :3

rabbit8

• Like 1

hehe we all have our own ways dont we? I always say to myself, if I cant do better in what others can, then I'd just be the best with what "I" can. ;D

I used to color things as it is, until I figured out even the skin is colored yellow-ish and pink-ish sometimes, I'm stupid with colors so I decided to not continue it then lol I want to color, it's just freaking hard. I've been living with monochrome since I was little. (this actually have something to do with my rainbowman username hahahaha) . Digitally or Traditionally, I hate it when people debate about it. Because I do both styles, and it's quits, they are both hard in some ways, and both have strengths and weaknesses of their own.

But I still want to learn to color more and to do portraits :) THank you btw. ^^

• Like 1

@

, too bad you dropped out, . .

but still, . .i REALLY REALLY REEAALLY do (XDD) love your drawings, . .^,^

as a novice i thoroughly agree with @

,.. i'm also inspired every time i see your drawings :cuteonion41:

. .and to think that this is another sign that i should really keep on learning portraiture this coming summer onion3

- - - Updated - - -

p.s.

looking forward to see more of your drawings! ^_^

• Like 2

Wow :)

Beautiful...........

- - - Updated - - -

Wow :)

Beautiful...........

• Like 1

I will try ^^

Thanks! )

can you explain more what does it have to do with your username? I actually had to google what monochrome is XD but strangely I prefer that over colors. Hm, yeah, I love both digital and traditional art as well ^^ Then I look forward to seeing more of your works :)

and yours too! I would love to see your progress with portraits ^^ I assume you will go to some kind of art school/courses? I'm glad I give you motivation :cuteonion57:

Thank you~ ^^

ah hehe before anything else dear, May I add you as a friend? :)

And yes, I love the outcome more when it's black and white. I will show you one of my portraits, not really, but.....

here...

Here's the

and this is actually my

.. hehe sorry for putting it here though.. I'm not a professional yet and still in learning mode.

- - - Updated - - -

ah hehe before anything else dear, May I add you as a friend? :)

And yes, I love the outcome more when it's black and white. I will show you one of my portraits, not really, but.....

here...

Here's the

and this is actually my

.. hehe sorry for putting it here though.. I'm not a professional yet and still in learning mode.

yes, of course! :) it's beautiful! I find drawing faces with emotions a lot more difficult, but your drawing really portrays the feeling, it's really cute and just stirs positive emotions ^^ oh I went to the page but it doesn't let me see more, I will have to ask my friend for her facebook so I can see :)

Oh, yes, you cannot see if you havent registered. But it's okay. I only did the outline, It's my 3rd time to do a portrait it's a gift for their monthsary.. I never tried again lol the rainbowman thing is really hard to explain. It's got something to do with how I look at things and my personality, as to why I always choose shades of gray to draw, and why I always fail to color. It's like making your weakness an asset, colors are my weakness, I'm a rainbow between a monochromatic world. (i dont know how to explain it)

• Like 1

Haha, you're welcome and thanks! xD I'm not too sure how it came about, but I like that the name rhymes and I do enjoy eating a good mango, so... who knows ^^; If I could draw I'd share some drawings with you, but I'm not so talented xD I like how artistic everyone is on this forum though... glad you're posting your art :D

• Like 1

@

, .^,^okay, but i think it will take some time for me to show it to you, . .

i planned on giving more time to it when my semester ends,so right now. , studies first onionn3

i really really wanted to take architecture :cuteonion52:

so i'm going to do my best :cuteonion37:

• Like 1

I think I understand, it's a very beautiful thought evoking metaphor :)

then maybe you're good at other types of art?

I know what you mean. I have final exams coming up too :cuteonion37: oh, so you want to be an architect? that seems so difficult but I'm sure you can do it! :)

haha, I will :D

• Like 1