☠Stargazers: A Pirate's Tale☠ ~Akira x Yin~ *Private 18+*

yin_yang_lover

James lowered his head a little, "I give. You obviously have made your point." He turned around putting his back to him and stepped onto the railing as he looked out into the dark sky. His love was the hunt, the treasure, his ship and now it was all taken away.

Taking a deep breath he cocked his head a little, "tell me one thing, little captain. What would you do if the tables were turned?" Slowly he turned his head to look back over his shoulder at him. He enjoyed these mind games, playing with his toys until they broke. He was still such a child in so many ways. Playing with his toys, the people around them until they could no longer take it.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• yin_yang_lover

The long blond haired male raised a brow before he scoffed and rolled his eyes as he put the protection on his gun and placed in the front of his pants having the handle sticking out from the top.

"Hn... First off I'm taller then you by two inches and second off I still would try to blow your head off... Does that answer you're questions because quite frankly..." He walked up to him and whispered in his ear. "I could careless what you would do... Captain..."

With that said he walked away from him and placed his hand on the scanner. The doors opened again and stayed opened. It was almost as if he was tempting the other male to try and do something.

James smiled and turned to look back out at space, "what a way to go." He sighed heavily then looked back over his shoulder smirking. "You you trying to tempt me?" Turning he walked over and leaned against the door frame.

"I think your more lonely than you let on," he chuckled and glanced around his room. He saw the riches he had and the nice larger bed in there. Yep this guy was defiantly a good captain. His men must love the work he does.

Ivan scoffed as he sat down on his bed and took out two silver jewel encrusted hair ties out of his drawer along with his hair brush.

He then started to use it and smirked softly, "If I were you I would make a choice fast... Because the doors will shut in a few minutes..." He said while putting his hair up and then started to braid it.

He went quiet after he heard the lonely remark, was he lonely? He paused in his braiding and pondered on this, was that why he was like this? Cold and uncaring? His golden colored eyes softened at the thought of his father, was it because of his father leaving him all alone?

He shook his head and went back to braiding his hair. He would not think such thoughts! He was not weak!

Taking that final step inside the doors closed behind him and he smiled softly, "I see." Seeing the expression on the others face he understood that look, since indeed he did feel the same way. Lonely even when surrounded by all his riches and all his mates. The blond man walked over to the window and tucked his hands into his pockets.

"I'm lonely myself," he sighed softly then turned to face him and smiled sadly. There wasn't really a threatening bone in his body, he was just looking to have a fun time. Looking at the other man he could feel the sadness coming off of him.

The sandy blond haired male finished his braiding and took the gun from his pants and placed it on the night stand along with his hair brush. He could feel the other man staring at him and it was ticking him off. "Why do you keep staring at me!"

This time his voice held a shaky tone to it not his threatening one at all. Ivan then felt something roll down his cheeks and he blinked in confusion, what was rolling down his face? He lifted a shaky hand up and touched his cheek, he then pulled his hand away and looked even more confused.

"Tears?" That's when he turned his back on the other blond. He placed both hands over his face to calm himself down. When was the last time he cried?

That was his cue. Moving across the room he swiftly sat behind him and wrapped his arms around him, "sometimes even being comforted by strangers helps. It helps me at times." But at the same time that hole of loneliness keeps getting bigger and bigger. He himself wanted something real than just living day to day wondering who would grace his bed.

Jumping between lovers was tough but on the open stars who could you really rely on. He mostly saw his crew and of course he'd slept with some of his crew but even then he couldn't really get close with them since they were just looking for money too. Perhaps another man in his position could understand better.