Zombie Apocalypse Survival Quiz!

Heir

Hehe.

Will you survive? ;D

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I got.

63.2%.

Not bad! You ranked somewhere in the middle. You could do worse, but then again you could do better. Now might be a good time to buy a machete and stock up on canned foods...

• Like 1

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EvilStewie

• deidara00

• paulinee

• Black Rose

i got ...

You scored 63.5%.

Not bad! You ranked somewhere in the middle. You could do worse, but then again you could do better. Now might be a good time to buy a machete and stock up on canned foods...

mine;) I know I need to train more but I really hate dangerous activities..;) It's more fun just to lie on sofa and read some books..:D

You scored 61.5%.

You scored 76.7%.

Well done! Your chances of surviving a zombie apocalypse are better than average! Don't get too cocky, though. Remember, the undead never sleep...

You scored 65.6%.

Oh god.... i would love a town of zombies:3 not the world but zombies and your with a group of friends and you fight them at war then get saved by the other towns and country's. personally think that would be amazing omg haha ;D :') :3

• 2 weeks later...

You scored 60.1%.

XD

You scored 71.1%.

Well done! Your chances of surviving a zombie apocalypse are better than average! Don't get too cocky, though. Remember, the undead never sleep...

...i think score is too high.

You scored 71.1%.

...i think score is too high.

I think the same with my score!! Just because I was ONCE, a long time ago now, in the army, I got extra points!! Like I would remember any combat training now!!! yoyo7

• 2 weeks later...

66.5%.

I do spend a lot of time thinking about a zombie apocalypse... Even saw a few documentary's on the subject. I know a lot, but I still would suck, considering my physical condition.

• 2 months later...
You scored 82.1%.

Not bad I guess.

I got:

You scored 78.8%.

• 3 months later...

55%.

• 4 weeks later...

You scored 71.5%.

You scored 67.5%.

Not too bad if I say so myself. Though, add in the military buddies and rednecks in my family, my odds would significantly increase.

• 2 months later...

You scored 64.3%.