Mass Effect: Reborn ~ 18+ Private

Shepard frowned as he heard him talk about his ex-lover. He was sure she moved on by now and hearing about the work she was doing upset him a bit. Sighing he turned and started to leave the other down there, "I need some information from her myself..."

Getting to Illium wasn't a problem, what was a problem was the fact she seemed to know he was coming and sent someone else down to meet him. That irritated him. He didn't care who he was if he heard his lover were alive he would have jumped for joy, well not literally but he would have went down there the moment he found out.

Walking into her office he glanced around then looked over at her, "Liara."

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

Step1.jpg

Illium was a classic garden world developed to serve as entrepôt between the Terminus Systems and the Asari Republics. To abet this trade the normally stringent customs laws of Council space on product-safety-proscribed materials and sapient trafficking are relaxed. Officially, Illium is not an asari world; it is colonized and operated by asari corporate interests. This gives it the same legal latitude enjoyed by the human corporate research enclaves of Noveria. Illium is one of the youngest asari colonies settled during the 7th Expansion Wave. The first child born on the world is only now reaching her middle age. The world is hot and massive; ground settlement is only possible at the higher polar latitudes. In more equatorial locations the population is housed in arcology skyscrapers to escape the heat of the surface.

Vasha wondered why the necessity of sending down a welcome party when Doctor T'Soni already knew that they were intent on seeing her. He gave a distasteful frown as they were led. The security where they were in was light and that main fact made Vasha on edge, more so than usual. In places like the one that they were in, gangs were common and if he was correct, Eclipse was the more prominent one in Illium.

The office of the asari information broker was sparse, given a few necessary chairs, a desk and few potted plants here and there. Doctor T'Soni herself stood elegant with the air of strength, mingled with a bit of naivety, surrounded her. She had the bearings of a woman that was capable and if Vasha's information was true, which they mostly are, then she was an asari that needed to be watched; considering what her mother had done. But he knew that there was very little chance, if any, that she'd become like her matriarch.

"Shepard," Vasha began in a whisper. "You talk to her first. The information I have for her can wait."

429417-mass-effect-2-xbox-360-screenshot-looking-out-over-illium.jpg

Shepard walked along seeing this built up place. It felt almost unwelcoming and cramped. There were people and aliens scattered everywhere around the place. Looking around he felt his heart sinking. Walking to her door he stood there unable to step forward. He swallowed hard and took a deep breath as his hands went into fists.

The raven took a deep breath and looked back at Vasha as he spoke. He nodded his head and felt the strength to step through that door. He stepped inside and was greeted with her smiling face and soft voice, "Shepard. I'm so glad to see you."

"Liara, I'm glad you made it out alright," he nodded over to her and as she approached he purposely turned his head away as she hugged him.

"I thought you were dead. We saw you fall," Liara stepped back and looked at him wondering why he was being cold to her.

The raven stepped back and looked around, "what are you doing here Liara? Working for the shadow broker?" He saw the anger come to her face then she turned and went back to her desk sitting at it.

"I'm a big girl Shepard. I know what I'm doing. Now if you have something you need I will give you everything I can," she nodded to him. He frowned but nodded his head.