Heey ! More girl-power!

Shizuna

Heyy! New girl over here! (: Nice to meet you, I'm Riitu ! (:

So, to tell you, my great, super nice and amazing brother OkataShin got me here. (He told me to write this...) To give you some more info about him, he's a great idiot, though I still love him very much ^_^

And then... Hmmh, I love writing, and I'm thousand times a better writer than my brother. If he says something else, please don't believe him, he's lying! (:

I'm a big fan of Korean and Japanese music. When I was younger, I listened to Japanese music more, bands like the GazettE, Spyair, Gackt etc. Nowadays I'm more into Korean music, like Big Bang, MBLAQ, Super Junior, SHINee, Beast etc. I hope that I find some `soul mates´ who like the same bands that I do ^^ I also listen to lot of other music, like JBT, Wallis Bird, Sia. Though the `hit-stuff´ isn't my thing. David Guetta, Rihanna, Black eyed peas are not meant for me.. ^_^ Though I don't hate them either. They're just not my favorites (:

Hmmh, anything else I should tell you..? Well, I'm a hard fan of Yaoi, as you can probably guess from the fact that I actually made an account here.. Plus, to inform you, I'm his big sister by.. 2 weeks(?) if you want to know ;) And we're not actually related, so that IS possible XDDD

I hope that I'll get many great friends here, so let's get along well ! ^_^ See ya on the forum!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shizuna

• gin

• Shouhei

• YolaYor

Thank you all!! Very much!! (: And as a warning, I sent friend requests to all of you ^_^

I'm really happy now that this many people have made me feel so welcome, and Aoi, this surely is a friendly forum ! (:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
XD you don't sound too happy.. Tired maybe?

oh gosh boy you make my ass fall off..
WOW! Happy to see someone else who is interested in k-pop as well! (:
Nice to meet you as well, and I'm already enjoying my time here (:

So, thanks for welcoming me, and you all have new friendrequests in your `inbox´ (; XDD