Hajimemashite! Kouhai-desu...

YaoiFG

Konnichiwa, minna-san!

I've been a registered member of YO for quite some time already...but this will be my first official self-intro to the other members here. :leaf12:

So, my avatar name is YaoiFG, but let's not call me that by name here...Please call me Yun-chan instead.leaf3

I personally prefer mangas that are more slice-of-life heavily plotted (meaning, less or light sex...) only.

So, if anyone feels like recommending me to some yaoi mangas with more heavy slice-of-life story plot in it (rather than smutty sex only..) please do kindly share your list of suggestions with me! I'd deeply appreciate it! So, far, I've tried some of Yoneda Kou sensei's works, and I loved them!!! :7yoyo10:

But I do try some of the smutty stuff when I get a bit horny at some point *smiles devilishly*

well. I guess that's basically it. really, I'm not sure of what else to say about myself....

Anyway, Yoroshiku, ne~~ yoyo

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFG

• sarah3161

• ~Mitsukuni~

• gin

Nice to meet you, Sera :-)

Id love to hear who's your favorite yaoi mangakas, Sera ^^ Mine so far is Tarako Kotobuki (Sex Pistols series) and up till recently, Yoneda Kou :-}}

and if you have some good suggestions for me, even better! Share them with me!!

- - - Updated - - -

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
: Thank you very much (^.^) I am looking forward to enjoy myself here and to find lots of yaoi goodies too~~~*winks!*

@ Techno, sarah3161 and gin: Thank you so much for these friendly welcome greetings! I feel flustered rabbit13*flaps her invisible-fan noisily*

Welcome Yunchan, nice to meet you here

Thank you very much, nitta (^_^) oh, and I can see you are a fan of sensei Amane's Viewfinder series too! I wonder how far off the series has gone up till now, though, because I haven't heard any new released chapters yet, right after the last chapter for Japan Relief efforts....do you know if there's anything new for Viewfinder fans such me to look forward to, besides the animix?

Anyway, nice to meet you here too! yoroshiku, ne~~

- - - Updated - - -

Hello YaoiFG! Nice to welcome you to Yaoi Otaku. I hope you will have a happy stay on this Forum. :)

aaydW9Kx.jpg

Thank you very much, Paul4U! oh, please just call me Yun-chan instead ^^ since YaoiFG is just a simple random name I came up with for instant registration to this wonderful treasure chest of yaoi galores website!!! :-}

581893_397649326945771_320741934_n_zps32c8027a.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, SaichiXkun, raivenz, and Aoi: Thank you very much everyone, for the warm welcomes!!! (^_^)