The Strange Love {PRIVATE} [Rukia & Iwamine Shuu]

Rukia-K1

"Nightmares?"

Sakawū was unsure what he could do. He went over to Haku and wrapped an arm around him protectively.

"What happens in them that scares you so much?"

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rukia-K1

• Iwamine Shuu

"I'm...so sorry. Otōto told me what happened a while back ((alright to avoid confusion let's PM our backstories)). No kid should have to lose his parents like that..."

Sakawū wrapped his other arm around Haku and hugged him.

Sakawū's face grew warm with a slight blush. He had him so deep in his grasp.

"Haku, I don't know if it would help with your nightmares, but when I was a kid I had a stuffed dog that I slept with at night."

He paused, stroking the others hair comfortingly.

"I called him Yakūkō and I always believe he protected me from nightmares. I don't have him anymore but..."

He gulped, it was his chance to ask.

"Would..you like company when you sleep?"

(You have to many messages, I can't send you the backstory)

Kasai laid his head to the others chest and closed his eyes. For a moment he was confused on the others last sentence before he looked up at him. "I...it would be nice not having to be alone..." He whispered then softly.

(That's...odd I emptied it yesterday. Ill do it again I guess.)

Sakawū patted Haku gently on the back.

"Do you want to share the sofa or your more than welcome to my room.."

He felt nervous, was he doing the right thing?

(o.o strange. K.)

Kasai smiled weakly before he chuckled. "I'd bet one or both of us would fall off of the sofa." He responded, looking up at him before yawning.

Sakawū chuckled lightly, stroking Haku's hair.

"I suppose you're right. My room is a little messy, you don't mind do you?"

He pulled his arms away and stretched while letting out a yawn.

Kasai shook his head. "I don't mind." He responded and looked up at the other, smiling at him lightly. He was so nice, he liked that. He found someone that didn't just blow him off after a little when he had a problem.

Sakawū started walking towards the bedroom hall. He stopped in front of his room door and opened it.

"You can go in, its not too messy on the bed."

I...need to tell him. This doesn't feel right the way it is..

Kasai blinked then nodded. He stepped in calmly and looked around, smiling lightly. "It's cozy." He responded and glance dat the other.

(Dat xD)

"Glad you like it. ill get us some more pillows."

Sakawū took some extra pillows and blankets from the closet and tossed them on his bed. His face felt warm and he felt constricted.

I need to talk to him about it...before things get like this.

He took a deep, calming breath and began to pour out his heart, slowly.

"Haku, do you remember what I told you a while back?"

(|D Oops)

Kasai smiled and then looked over at the other and blinked. "I probably do but what is it about?" He questioned and tilted his head. He sat down on the bed and frowned, worried.

Kasai's face turned red. "...I can't forget..." He said slowly, blushing. He could remember it well, like...well it felt like only a day ago the other had told him...

Sakawū's heart was pounding.

"I want you to know I still feel that way about you..."

He brought a hand to his face holding back a scowl.

what the hell am I saying? He's still a kid compared to me. I'm practically taking his life from him saying this crap...

Kasai blushed deeply before he took a deep breath. What was he doing? He didn't know, but he walked up to the other and then pulled his hand from his face. He kissed him softly.

Sakawū's head filled with memories from that day long passed when Haku's lips touched his own. It felt so good to feel his lips again, to be so close to him.

...and yet he wanted to be far away at the same time.

He broke away from the kiss.

"H-Haku? Why did you..."

what the hell... why? Why? You could do so much more with your life than me. You're not even out of school!

He backed away a few steps.

"Why? Do you even realize what you're doing? How old I am?"

I just don't want him to be stuck with me..

He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall, trying to keep his cool.

Kasai opened his mouth before realizing something. The other might say he loved him...but he...he didn't want him to be here. "...I thought...you did want this...ever since /that/ happened...and...it came to me too...I thought I finally found someone who cared enough about me...and didn't just want me to do what was "right" and what I was told to do...but I guess...I can never have someone who actually cares can I?" He whispered. "And I guess, all you want is for me to leave you alone." He ran out then, pushing past anything that was in the way. He didn't care as his phone dropped from his pocket. He ran out of the home and as far away as he could.

(Apartment)

Wait, Haku I didn't mean it like that!" He yelled.

He tried running after him but tripped over something on the floor.

ow..what was that?

He got up and picked up the object, it was Haku's phone. It was getting dark, he didn't want Haku running off into the night, it was dangerous.

"Maybe I can catch him before he gets to the lobby.." he whispered to himself.

I'm so bad with words, I didn't mean to hurt his feelings.

He started running after him.

Kasai wasn't sure where he was running to. He just knew that he needed to get away. He brushed past people that got in his way and kept running. He heard a few people curse at him, but he ignored them. He slipped into the elevator and moved to the back to try and hide himself away if the other even wanted to follow him. He looked down, biting his lip.

He runs pretty fast...I'm so winded from those stupid cigarettes.

-huff huff-

Sakawū couldn't see Haku anywhere in the hall, he figured that he must have run down the stairs.

"If he had only let me explain.." he sighed.

He entered an elevator by the stairs wondering if Haku had gone up or down. He pressed the down button and waited for it to open at the ground floor.

The elevator was crowded, he didn't like it.

"-sigh- Haku.." he whispered under his breath.

Kasai stayed to the back as he felt the elevator move down. He bit his lip softly and then waited. He hated this. He wanted to get out of here as fast as he could, before someone began to question him. When it got to the bottom floor he pushed his way out and ran down the loby. He was yelled at by a few people, but that didn't stop him. He grasped the handle.

When thr elevator opened up he Sakawū was pushed aside by someone.

"Hey, being rude won't get you anywhere in life-" he yelled out.

He stopped, seeing Haku. He left the elevator quickly, but stopped in the middle of the lobby. He saw Haku's hand on the exit.

He hung his head low.

"Fsk..do whatever you want then. Acting like a kid because you hear some upsetting words before hearing the rest."

He coughed, calling out made his windpipe itchy.

"Baka.." he wispered.

People were starting to look at them.