The Strange Love {PRIVATE} [Rukia & Iwamine Shuu]

Rukia-K1

Plot: _____ has been in love with his nephew's Best Friend for 5 years now. He at one point showed the boy how much he loved him but that went downhill. The boy had to refuse even though he had liked it. The only problem was that he would get in big trouble. Now at 18 the boy is still there for _____ to take, and _____ does plan on taking that boy to be his. But how much trouble is a 10 year difference in age?

My Character:

Name: Kasai Haku

Pos: Uke

Appearance: (Not right now as my computer is hating me and I have it but cannot get to it)

He was 18 now and his Foster Father still did not trust him to be on his own. He heaved a sigh as he knocked on his best friend's door and then calmly waited outside. He wasn't even sure the other was going to be there. He wasn't sure at all because his friend could be out on a trip with his girlfriend at the moment. He wasn't sure who to expect to answer the door.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rukia-K1

• Iwamine Shuu

Name: Kinji Sakawū

Position: seme

Blood type: A-

Personality: coolheaded (normally...)

General appearance:

troy.jpg

It's strange, I know, but why is it I feel this way...?

There's a drum pounding inside me...I can't hear him...

Such a curious look on his face, its cute..

Could I bring myself to do it? My mind is so unsure...!!!!

Suddenly I find my fist slamming against a wall...and his lips on mine.

My fist against a wall..slamming...pounding...

....Haku...

"Ngh...who's making all the noise...?"

Sakawū awakens from his nap to the sounds of someone knocking. He gets off his futon and walks towards the door.

I wonder if Otōto is back from his date yet. Tch, he must have forgotten to take a house key with him, again..

"You know you should really know by now to take a house key with y-"

Sakawū opens the door; it is not his brother but his brother's best friend Haku, Kasai Haku. He stops in mid-sentence a bit stunned.

"H-Haku?"

Kasai blinked and looked up. "Huh? Oh yeah hey. Didn't my Dad leave you guys a message?" He blinked in confusion as he looked up at the other. He knew his Father called, he watched him. "I'm staying here while he's out of town...unless once again my best friend got to wrapped up in his girlfriend to remember to tell you again..." He sighed softly.

Sakawū snapped out of his daze.

"Huh... Otōto left right after school, I was taking a nap, but he usually wakes me up if somethings going on."

He checked his phone, there was a missed call from Haku's father. He put away his phone and looked at Haku.

"Well, I guess I have to babysit you, ne?"

He smiled warmly and ruffled the boy's hair.

Bringing a hand to his mouth, he yawned and walked over to the living room and plopped onto the sofa, leaving the door open for Haku.

"Be sure to take your shoes off before you come in."

"Ah." Kasai nodded a little bit. "Of course..." He sweat-dropped then and then blinked a little bit. "Huh?" He pouted. "No baby-sit!" He pouted softly as the other ruffled his hair. He followed the other in, slipping off his shoes before closing the door. "Right." He said and then followed the other along. He sat down a little bit away from the other and sighed. "...so....now what?" He asked softly.

Sakawū's stomache grumbled softly. He pat his stomach as if to comfort it.

"Well I went straight to bed after work so I didn't get the chance to eat yet. I know otōto is going to be eating out with his date tonight.."

Sakawū paused to think.

Which means he won't be home til very late...

"..what about you, did you eat before you came here?"

Kasai looked up at the other and blinked a few times. "Actually I haven't ate since this morning...." He responded then, looking at him. He smiled softly at the other. "I would actually like something to eat if you wouldn't mind making it or something..." He said slowly.

Sakawū gave a warm smile to him and ruffled his hair.

"Alright then, so it's a dinner for two!"

He got up from the couch and headed into the kitchen.

So here we are again...alone together.

He shook his head to clear his thoughts. Opening the fridge he tried to focus more on cooking rather than on his love interest.

"Anything you craving? We've got lots of stuff to make."

Kasai pouted again as the other ruffled his hair but then just went with it. He sighed softly but then smiled. "Thank you!" he said happily and then watched the other leave. He blinked. "Alright, um...well...no..." He said then and sweat-dropped. "I have nothing really...I just really like sweet foods right now."

"Sweet foods huh.."

He rummaged around for ingrediants and decided to make a chocolate sou'fle. He began mixing eggs, flour, and chocolate powder in a bowl.

This should be sweet enough, he's such a kid...

He blushed slightly from nostalgia, but brushed it off.

"So...how have things been, otōto says you two are graduating this year, it must be exciting."

"Meh, kinda. I'm still so confused on what I am supposed to do later on..." He heaved a sigh then. "I mean Father has a job for me but I don't want to be in business like him. It's soooo boooorrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnngggggg."

Sakawū finishes mixing, then puts the treat in the oven.

"Well, I think you have a nice voice, have you thought about becoming a singer?"

He goes back to the couch and sits a little closer to him than he had before. He feels a little uneasy being alone with him.

Kasai looked at the other. "I do? I...I dunno. I think Father would get mad at me for that..." He shifted uneasily. "So...I dunno...not sure..." He sighed lightly.

Sakawū sighs, he himself had been stuck to a career by his own father.

"Its important to respect your father, but you don't need to obey his every wish."

He takes a carton of cigarettes from his pocket, takes one out and places it between his lips.

"Take me as an example; my father wished for me to become a respected architect like him ever since I was a kid. When I finally did I never got much praise for it."

A lighter is brought out of his sleeve and the cigarette is lit. The brand is a scented kind and the room begins to fill with the scent of apricots and smoke.

"My father also wanted me to never become a smoker but..."

He takes a drag from it and breathes it out slowly, facing away from Haku.

"...some things you just have to decide for yourself."

"I know...but I don't know what I want to be so I can't really contradict anything he tells me right now..." Kasai heaved a sigh and looked at the other. "Singing is fun but...I'm not sure about it..." He let out a sigh again and looked down sadly.

"Whatever you say."

He moved next to him and gave him a pat on the shoulder reassuringly.

"Don't feel down about it, you've got plenty of time to think."

"No I don't. Because I go to collage right after we graduate. And it's either I choose where I want to go. Or I have to go where Father wants me to." Kasai whispered and looked down.

Sakawū put an arm around him and broght him in for a hug.

"Do you have an idea of what you like to do?"

((I felt like being lazy in that post xP ))

(xD)

Kasai blinked as he was brought into the hug. He weakly hugged back before sighing softly. "No I don't. I want something that I like though...anything that is..."right"...But what?" he closed his eyes, shaking his head.

(|D I need sleep. Night)

It's nice to be able to hold him so close once more...

"What are your hobbies?"

...but how long will it last?

"Majoring in something your fammiliar with can help you find an appropriate school."

He notices ash from the cigarette floating down onto Haku's shoulder. He brushes it off gently, letting him out of his embrace, and moves to the other side of the sofa.

He sighs.

Wouldn't be the first time this habit ruined something good.

Sakawū takes a final drag before butting it out in the ashtray resting on the sofa arm. The room has completely filled with the scented smoke and the smell of baking chocolate.

"Hobbies?" Kasai asked as he watched the other move away from him. "I dunno...I normally sit in my room and read." He tried to think. "Or play Basketball with my friends...sometimes..." He murmured the last part and sighed softly.

"You could try literary arts, every writer needs someone to read and edit their work."

Sakawū takes a moment to smell the air.

"Mmm, smell that? The food should be done soon."

"I don't like editing." Kasai chuckled softly. "It bores me. I just like to read." He responded but smiled a little bit. He sniffed the air then and licked his lips. "Smells good!"

"I can see why you're having such a hard time deciding on a school..."

A small sigh of annoyance escaped him.

"Is there something you think might be fun to do everyday?"