Kuroshitsuji MOVIE with Mizushima Hiro [130 years later from the manga' story]

Saga

f2tov5.jpg

In the movie, Mizushima will play a butler of the Phantomhive household, named ”Sebastian Michaelis.” His figure, culture, dignity, martial skills…he’s perfect at everything. Also along with his tasks as a butler, he also solves complicated murder cases. Moreover, “Sebastian” is not a human being, but a demon. Reportedly, this movie adaptation will be set in 130 years later from the manga and follow a completely original story.

On January 8th, 2013 was announced the epic come back of Mizushima Hiro. After 3 years being off stage,he is back to accept the producer's challenge. The suggestion was made a year ago and Kuroshitsuji's producer has stated that only Mizushima could play that role.

Let's see what Mizushima Hiro will pull as a role since Sebastian Michaelis is may-be number 1 anime character known worldwide. That must be giving some pressure.

m9cabn.jpg

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Tsetsua

• Sloan

• nitta

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Of course ;D I will be checking for other additional information. I bet it is because Mizushima played his butler role perfectly fine in Mei chan no shitsuji drama. *_* He was so cool as a butler, I swear! So I am very excited to see him as a dark butler

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Never in my wildest dreams that I had thought of Sebby having a perm hair. But if it's Mizushima I think he can pull it off like his Rihito in Mei-chan. Partly looking forward since I heard there's no Ciel since it'll happen in the current era.

Thanks for sharing! I didn't know they will turn Kuroshitsuji into a movie!

I like the actor too!

I didn't know Uehara Takuya but I looked him up google from curiosity and I ended up drooling *_*

11kwcy8.jpg

And Mizushima Hiro looks so beautiful with red eyes. *_*

I found out about the movie on another site, but I'm still excited about it *squeals* It does make me curious how they are going to place it 130 years after the manga, but I'll discover what they'll do with it when it is released LOL

• 1 month later...

.. UPDATES 25.03.2013 ..

2lafukx.jpg

So, I got to know that they will start filming it this April. But meanwhile as I was digging for information, I happened to stumble upon another news.

There will be a new Live Action Musical. Sebastian will be played by Yuya Matsushita.

tumblr_mierqzrDnM1rmc57jo3_500.jpg

• 5 months later...

PS.

I liked the play of words in the new Kuroshitsuji's trailer.

I suppose they picked 9.6 for a reason.

9 can be read as 'Ku'[] and in short for 'Roku', which is 6,

they went for 'Ro' []. In the whole it made 'Kuro' (Black) [] in KUROshitsuji.

• 3 months later...

has the movie been released yet? i'm so excited. i mean, i'm looking forward to the girl assuming the role of a boy in the film.

p.s. cool info

-san i haven't learned nihonggo yet so everything about japanese puns are profound to me ^^

Help me understand this... this story is 130 years after the manga? How did that happen?

Sebastian's cast is meh. I read Grell is not in it.

Ciel is not in it. And this character who dresses like him is a girl on purpose.

So the relationship between Ciel and Sebastian from the manga is all thrown out.

Anyway, how is this classified as BL???

Japan has been making 'manga-based' movies for years... and it's disappointing how far they steer away from the manga works these days... sometimes I even wonder they rather choose aesthetics over the story. Sure, practicality but some mangas are best left alone. What is the point of making a movie based on a story that didn't exist in the manga? Just because they borrowed the characters from this said series and then add the badassery to it makes it all OK?

In other words, if I am a fan of a certain series or manga [especially a couple], but the movie is otherwise, why would I be a fan of it also? The settings are different. The story is fabricated.

They should call it Kuroshitsuji: The Chronicles or something.

• 5 months later...