A question on where to post something and if it is allowed.

Madisuzy

I was just wondering if I was allowed to post a link for people to download three free fanbooks of yaoi stories, mini doujins and artwork. All are completely created by fans and the fanbooks are a completely free download, put together purely for the fans to enjoy and to show our creations to others. I am one of the writers in the fanbook, and we are just trying to extend our gift to other fans on the internet.

The fandom is Final Fantasy VII and covers all releases under that name. All authors and artists have given their full permission for these works to be shared freely over the internet. We only ask that the works are left in the book, and not distributed in bits and pieces. The fanbooks are available to download in a variety of formats, and there is also a link to read the fanbook on photobucket for those not able to download too.

If this kind of thing is allowed here, where would I post the links? If you have any questions or concerns on this, please ask and I'll be happy to answer. Just wanted to say again, this isn't a money making scheme or anything, just a group of fans wanting to keep our fandom alive as it begins to lose it's popularity.

If this is not allowed, than that is alright and I thank you for taking the time to read this either way.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Madisuzy

• Key

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic