Rock'n'Roll Lifestyle (Private)

Barbie Crash

Mira was taken aback, "are you sure? I won't be intruding or anything?" 'this is definatelly too good to be true' he thought to himself. "I don't think i have anything else to do... sure"

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elwechan

• Barbie Crash

Top Posters In This Topic

Valentyn smiled. The waitress arrived with their food.

"So Mira," Minerva said, mouthful of sushi. "I was just wondering, do you have a thing for Valentyn or something? 'Cuz you know he is pretty much incapable of love, right?"

"I am not!" Valentyn defended.

"Oh yeah? Prove it," Minerva challenged, smirking.

Valentyn smirked back and grabbed Mira's head, pulling him into a passionate kiss.

Mira froze when Valentyn's lips crashed into his own for a moment before responding. His eyes closed with a slight moan and he turned in his seat to wrap his arms around Valentyn's neck, his finger's tangling into the base of the musician's hair. Mira was melting inside as the kiss deepened and he felt Valentyn's hand wrap around his waist.

Valentyn originally planned to turn back to Minerva and rub it in her face that he wasn't incapable of love, but something kept his lips glued to Mira's. He roughly shoved his tounge through the other's mouth.

Valentyn shoved his tongue into Mira's mouth and he nearly lost it. He was so sweet and gentil, but dominating at the same time. Mira let him keep control, let him continue to do as he wished. Something in the back of his mind told him that this was wrong but Mira just couldn't bring himself to push him away. It wasn't until they had to breath that Valentyn gave one last nip to his lower lip and pulled back for air.

Valentyn quickly turned to Minerva. "Told you," he said, sticking his tounge out. Everybody finished eating, they paid the check and left. The waitress was incredibly hostile towards Mira.

"So who are we picking up?" Valentyn asked Minerva as they loaded into the van.

"Um, Regina and Kaia," Minerva answered, driving off.

"Hey Mira," Valentyn said quietly. "You're a damn good kisser. I hope you haven't been practicing too much, 'cuz I'm claiming your mouth exclusively." He smirked.

Mira's face turned really red and he muttured quietly "umm... actually, that was my first kiss... ever..."

(hey barbie crash, you alive?)