Rock'n'Roll Lifestyle (Private)

Barbie Crash

tumblr_m129fx9gAq1qepkogo1_500.png

"I've got wheels, of polished steel, I've got tires that drive, this road..." Valentyn Lukashenko sung, as he plucked the bass strings. "I've got seats that selflessly, hold my friends, and a trunk that can carry, the heaviest of loads. I've got a mind that can steer me, to your house, and a heart that can bring you, red flowers... My intentions are good, and earnest, and true, but under my hood, is internal, combustion power... Satan is my motor."

• Like 1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elwechan

• Barbie Crash

Top Posters In This Topic

attachment.php?attachmentid=22100&d=1357243909

I'm the luckiest guy in the world, Mira Tomoe thought to himself as he danced and cheered from his VIP spot right below the stage. Valentyn Lukashenko was his favorite musician and object of his long time secret affection. He'd saved up all year to go to this concert. "combustion power... Satan is my motor." Mira's eyes seemed to lock for a split second right then and to him it seemed the world narrowed down to just the two of them. In that split second, he was dancing for Valentyn. Then the musician's eyes moved on to roam the rest of the crowd and Mira was alone once again. Dancing to his love, in his own little world.

"Satan is my motor, hear my motor power, Satan is my motor, hear my motor power... Satan is the only one, who seems to understand..." Valentyn continued to sing, when he locked eyes with a blonde in the front row. 'He's cute...' he thought, then quickly looked away, towards the rest of the crowd.

"I've got brakes, I'm wide awake, I can stop this car, at anytime. At the very last second, I can change direction, turn completely around, if I feel so inclined... I've got a mind that can take me, to your house, and a heart that can bring you, red flowers... My intentions are good, and earnest, and true, but under my hood, is internal, combustion power... Satan is my motor."

"Satan is my motor, hear my motor power, Satan is my motor, hear my motor power... Satan is the only one, who seems to understand..."

The crowd erupted in cheers, as the spotlight shone on Valentyn's face. "CAKE! CAKE! CAKE! CAKE!" the audience chanted. The rest of the band stood up and bowed, Valentyn threw his bass pick out to the audience.

As the rest of the band stood up and bowed, Mira saw Valentyn about to throw his base pick as usual. Just as it went sailing, Mira used the gate for leverage, jumped as high as he could and just barely caught it... then promptly fell flat on his ass. He stood up and dusted off, then turned beet red in embarasment. Valentyn was staring at him, had seen him fall... As the band left the stage and the other people left the concert, the VIPs were rounded up for autograph signing. Mira was the last out, walking in a daze of mortification, when he realized that he'd have to face Valentyn after this! Valentyn was the last member of the band to give autographs so he had some time to pull himself together. Mira took deep breaths and waited for the line to move.

Valentyn came out, to sign autographs. He was flustered, a fangirl had snuck backstage, and he had to deal with that. He began signing an autograph for the cute boy he saw earlier. "Name?" he looked up. "Hey, nice moves back there," he laughed.

Mira had just gotten his composure back and had finally reached Valentyn. The other band members were starting to leave, being done with their work, and the VIP's who had already completed their autographs, which was everyone, was being cleared out by security. Valentyn asked for his name and at first Mira hoped that he really didn't notice his fall. Then Valentyn looked up at him and laughed, "hey, nice moves back there". Mira's face once more took on a strawberry hue when he shoved the poster onto the table. Y-yeah... um thanks, i guess. J-just sign to M-Mira... Mira Tomoe. He glanced back up to shyly look Valentyn in the face as he said his name, but in doing so blushed even more and turned his eyes downwards to bore into the poster.

Valentyn wrote something on the poster, then handed it back to Mira. He smiled, and walked towards the van his bandmates were getting in. On the poster, read:

"Mira Tomoe

867-5309

- Valentyn Lukashenko"

Valentyn stopped walking, and turned around. "One second thought," he said. "You wanna go get something to eat?"

((Yeah I jacked the number from a song. You got a problem? :3))

Mira said thanks when his poster was handed back and was about to turn to leave when his eyes fell on Valentyn's signature and stopped dead. His eyes felt like they'd pop out of his head and he was sure he needed to breath. There, on the poster was a phone number, he assumed to be Valentyn's. 'Valentyn Lukashenko gave me his number..." just as he was about to continue, he heard Valentyn call him back with "On second thought, Mira turned to see Valentyn staring at him. "You wanna go get something to eat?"

... 'have i died? no i can still feel my lungs not beathing' Mira thought. 'Am i dreaming?' Mira dug his nails into his hand until he felt pain. 'nope still awake'.

"U-umm. Sure, I could eat. Something." Mira stuttered out as he warily walked toward Valentyn.

Valentyn smiled and opened the door to the back of the van for Mira, then got in after him. "Oh Val, you dog. You dirty dog, you!" the drummer, Goro, laughed.

Valentyn sighed. "Pervert," he mumbled.

A woman turned to face the guys, from the driver's seat. She was heavily tattooed, with short black hair. "Hey. Who's this?" she asked.

"Minerva, meet Mira. Mira, meet Minerva Gurka, our roadie," Valentyn said.

"Roadie?!" Minerva scoffed. "I am no roadie, pal! I prefer to go by Bosswoman," she said.

"Whatever," Valentyn said. "Anyways, that's Nico," he pointed to the trumpet player, "Fabio," he pointed to the guitar player, "and Goro," he pointed to the drummer.

"What's up, Mira?" Fabio said, lazily plucking his guitar.

Hi. Its nice to meet everyone. Mira said to the others in the van. he blushed lightly as he turned away, and said to Valentyn "Thanks for inviting me, I-I hope i'm not intruding... he blushed slightly more and everyone in the van seemed to notice.

Minerva noticed Mira blushing in the rearview mirror. "Oh, he's so adorable!" she squealed, pulling into the sushidokoro parking lot. Valentyn laughed at jokingly put an arm around Mira.

"Back off, Minerva, he's mine, I own him," he joked. Minerva laughed.

"Back off, Minerva, he's mine, I own him," Valentyn joked. At this, Mira's face turned beet red, nearly glowing. 'His arm is around me. Valentyn is TOUGHING ME. VALENTYN SAID I was HIS.' Oh god... thats going to live in my fantacies for the rest of my life.' thought Mira. U-Umm... ok-kay. Are we there?

"We're here," Minerva said, getting out of the van. Valentyn and the rest of the guys loaded out. Valentyn noticed Mira's red face. "Mira, are you okay?" he asked.

"Mira, are you okay?" VAlentyn asked. "What? OH! oh yeah-um, I'm fine." Mira replied, trying to keep his face under control. "I've never been here before", He said as they walked inside. "Is it any good? Well ah- I guess it'd have to be if you go here to eat-I mean if your band goes here... hehe".

"Oh my god, it's the BEST," Minerva said, as they sat down. The 6 squeezed in a booth, Mira was in close quarters between Minerva and Valentyn. A small Asian woman approached them, and gave everyone a menu.

"Oh my gosh... You guys... You're Cake, aren't you??" she squealed. "Ohhhhh my gosh! I'm a huge fan!!! Could I get an autograph, Valentyn?!"

Valentyn smiled, and signed an autograph for her. "Name?" he asked.

"Misaki Takahashi!!" she said cheerfully. He signed the autograph for her.

It didn't include his phone number.

Mira was kinda miffed at the waitress. How unprofessional. Sqeeling like a stuck pig while she's on the job. and when she handed Valentyn that picture to autogragh, she nearly hit me in the face. o.e Mira ranted to himself. But as Valentyn passed it back to the annoying woman, Mira noticed something that her's lacked which his had. Valentyn's phone number. a light pink dusted Mira's cheeks as he realized that Valentyn was actually hitting on him with that jesture. or at least figured Mira wouldnt be too annoying.

Once the Waitress tucked it away and got their drink orders, she skurried off to fretch their refreshments.

"So, where are you from?" Valentyn asked, putting one of his arms on the top of the booth, the side that Mira sat on.

I'm from Russia originally, but i moved here not long ago." Mira said, trying to keep his cool. I live in town so I was really excited when i heard that this is where you'd be preforming." Mira smiled.

Once, My great grandmother lived there so when we went to visit her, we'd tour around Odessa. I loved looking through all the museums and stuff." Mira stated with a reminiscent smile. I haven't really been much where else though. You've probably been nearly everywhere I bet" he said.

Valentyn laughed. "After I left Boyarka, I came straight to Philadelphia, I only leave for tours," he said. The waitress came back with their drinks.

"Thanks," Valentyn said. The girl blushed heavily.

"Anything for you, Valentyn!" she squealed.

"What?" Valentyn asked.

"Uh, nothing!" she said, running off.

"Wasn't she supposed to take our order?" Minerva asked.

"Anyways," Valentyn brought his attention back to Mira. "What were we talking about?"

How you only leave for tours." Mira reminded him. Looking around for the waitress, he muttered "i wonder if she's coming back" then said to Valentyn, " Still though, you probably get to see so much when your on tour. I didn't actually know you lived here in Philadelphia. Well-but then i guess it'd be kinda creepy if i did.

"Hmm, I've met creepier," Valentyn muttered, eying the waitress. "Yeah, my life is a lot more boring than you would think." He laughed. "So, are you going back to Russia?"

Mira chuckled at the look Valentyn gave the waitress. "yeah good point"he said "I dunno really know about going back though. I came out to America to see what i could make of myself, I didn't really plan any further"

;

Valentyn was about to say something, when the waitress came back. Minerva ordered a bunch of random sushi rolls for everybody. The waitress smiled at Valentyn, and left.

"You got anything planned after this?" Valentyn asked. "We were gonna go pick up some friends and head out to the river, you should come, we're gonna camp there."