Uploading pictures

tuti

Hello, I'm not sure if someone suggested this already but...

I was wondering if it's possible to upload pictures directly from our computers in a post? Sometimes I want to upload a picture from my documents and to do so I have to upload said picture to another website. For example, Photobucket, to be able to upload it here. It would be way handier if we could upload the pictures directly from our computer.

Thank you. ^^

• Like 2

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• amisis

• tuti

• Key

• steaveeboo

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I think you'd upload to another sites & port here is easier & take shorter time ^^ , I think so....

• Like 2

Hello, I'm not sure if someone suggested this already but...

I was wondering if it's possible to upload pictures directly from our computers in a post? Sometimes I want to upload a picture from my documents and to do so I have to upload said picture to another website. For example, Photobucket, to be able to upload it here. It would be way handier if we could upload the pictures directly from our

computer.

Thank you. ^^

I was trying to do the same thing from my xoom but I gave up for now cuz it was quicker the other way. Originally I thought you could just like we were able to w/ our profiles:{

Let me know if you figure it out:-)

• Like 1

No, it's not possible to upload in posts directly from your computer. That is available just in Albums and Groups.

That option was available before, but the database was increasing drastically and the forum performance was slower and slower, so, we gave up on that.

If you don't have a Photobucket, you can also upload on Tinypic, where you don't need an account.

• Like 3

@tutti I actually just set up an acct @ photo bucket & it was really too easy :-) ..and I was uploading pic just a min later. alas, I still couldn't find a way to just take them right off my downloads on my Xoom tab yet. I'm having a rough time learning how to take screenshots w/ it now. u have to download a bunch of apps for other apps for other ones to do it w/ my Xoom:( I didn't anticipate this before I got it,so I'll have to work off my PC I guess for things like that.

tumblr_mg9r3hCN5y1s2dak0o1_500_zpsea6dd04f.jpg

• Like 1

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I see :o but yeah I made photobucket account just for when I want to upload pics from my pc...but then I totally forgot account info T.T

p.s sorry I tagged the wrong name -.-

• 3 months later...