What you learned/gained by this year

Messi

Feel free to say what you have achieved this year, share it, whether its good or bad, whatever made you happy and ecstatic or what made you stronger anything;

For me, it was a roller coaster of an year, I'm done with my 2nd year of my engineering degree *phew* , ended up doing my internship at the hardest, toughest and most strict place in the country but got through it somehow

Made up my mind that I will travel the world, well atleast the fun parts :)

I also felt that I've become stronger since I lost alot of friends, or so called friends, and realized who were my true friends.

Met tons of people :D , got addicted to tumblr, got into baking and cooking and now absolutely terrified of moths (long story)

• Like 2

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Messi

• sarah3161

• ai_kaze69

• Elwechan

Top Posters In This Topic

in this year so much anything happened to me...

i got a hard situation and i've to decide which is better. at that time i'd so much pressure so i can't think clearly but i've to make a decision soon. at least i can go through that situation and now my situation is because my decision at that time, but i'm not regret it ((:

meet with my bestfriends though it's hard for us to meet each other. when i met them i've learn everyone can change if they want to and depend on the circumtances around them.

got a bad problem,,and i know the state "MONEY is everything" is right for some people and u can't against people who have a POWER...with that everyone can change to be a bad person even they're lying..and u don't ever know which is LIES and which is TRUTH..actually i really hate it and i don't like people who abusing they power to beat a weak people.

made up my mind to work harder,,be better and be successful person ^^

aah rite,,in this year i'm soooo addicted with yaoi..hahahha XD

• Like 2

I've been through a lot this year... I turned 18. I lost my grandmother. In a way, it made me stronger emotionally. I got my own house and car and everything. I got accepted to college. I even got sort of half way engaged! But i think the best part of the year was when i found this site. Senior year. OH! And lets not forget that we all survived the "end of the world" XD

• Like 2

this year :

I got accepted to college..

i dyed my hair black . that damaged it so i cut my hair really short .. not a big thing but i like it...

i lost weight ...

i learned to be true to my self more

i learned to appreciate what i have ... like my family -even if we fight sometimes >_

i learned to keep everything to my self ..and think really about what should i reveal to others......

• Like 2

Hmmm....this year, huh...

A lot of people told me that I got nastier than when we were in college, more sarcastic than we were in school, got thinner than last month, became more of an airhead than usual, got colder and snappier than normal....

Uaaa...I think I turned worse to worst this year...I better gear and shape up to be a better person this year, then

• Like 2

After meeting so many new friends including the love of my life. I've learned to always look out for yourself, even if your main goal is the well being of your friends and family.

I've learned that there are certain friends who can be so dear and important to you that lack of family ties mean next to nothing, as well as family members you wish weren't so. In the pursuit of a Voice Over career I know to be strong and steadfast in my convictions and never forget who stuck with me all the way.

• Like 2

I learned more about YAOI from this

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I gained a lot of nice friends here :)

And I feel so happy to be here, one member of the YAOI world like this ^^ !!!

:)

• Like 1

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I sort of went through something like this too, I felt like I spent so much time forcing myself to smile that I forgot how to smile naturally, and I snapped at so many people for reasons I have yet to find myself, but decided to go with the flow, maybe I got meaner this year, maybe you did too, but maybe that also means we got tougher

- - - Updated - - -

But I think overall the whole year was about learning about ourselves more, discovering new things *cough* YO *cough* ;) and learning to accept oursleves