Badass uke vs Sadistic seme

Guest OkataShin

Guest OkataShin

So, this is my first time rp.ing here in YaoiOtaku, so I expect that you guys don't really know my way of rp.ing, but I guess that you'll get to be familiar with it soon~ Going to conquer the rp-section!!

So, I'm really descriptive, and I can do multi-para, one message covering the whole page.. lol (not that much really...)XD But yeah, I guess you got my point. I write A LOT~

Though not always. I can also do something like 3-10 liners aswell, but please... I. HATE. ONELINERS. not them, pretty please.. Just tell me what kind of style you prefer, and I'll try to match it! Just to warn you, I've roleplayed for 5 years now, but I might be a bit rusty at first, since I last did rps in the summer.. but I've still got the touch;)

So.. Now into the more important part~

I was thinking of starting up an rp, where are no `girly ukes´. I can do rps with them as well, but I'd prefer not to this time. I'd like to play the seme myself, so I just want you to know what I expect from you playing as the uke~^^ Hope I don't sound too pushy..

The Uke has learned martial arts, aikido and judo, so he knows how to protect himself and fight very well. He isn't going to be quiet and obey when someone pisses him off. He really starts a fight. He's also got a very bad mouth, using cursing words etc. To people who don't piss him off, he's really gentle and kind. I hope that you can add your own things, and give me your version of the uke I see. I really hope that you could kind of `make your own character of him´. Of course, when the `situation comes´, his cool character can drop off, and he can act nervous, blushing etc~ ..Haha, sounds odd doesn't it?:D

I'm using the plot of one of my short story-ideas, that never actually made it's way to my computer. It's still just a plan on paper.. So I hope that someone would help me actually make a story out of it~^^

So~ Here is the setting~:

The Uke goes to a new school in Japan, having been abroad, in USA for the past 3 years. (He's starting in 2nd class of highschool) His parents still live in USA, so he has to go to the school dormitory to live. Of course he is originally japanese, so he can speak the language perfectly.

On his first day in the school, the Uke runs into a gang of `bad guys´ inside the school, who start telling their `rules´ to him. Because he doesn't like other people bossing him around, he well... gets pissed off and... kind of hits the leader of the gang... You can also already guess that the "leader" of the bad guys is the seme~ The first time being opposed by someone, the seme gets interested in the uke, but also angry, of course... So the Uke is in deeeeeep trouble..

So here comes my seme: (no name yet)

He's the son of the director of the school, so everyone, even the teachers let him do what he wants. People are both afraid of him, and admiring him. Plus he's amazingly handsome (of course;>), so lots of girls like him. They're the badass group inside the school, and people are afraid of them, no-one daring to stand up against them, but at the same time, everyone admires them, they being the most popular guys inside the school.

He's used to getting what he wants always, so I'd really appreciate if the uke could be `hard to get´;) He's also really cocky and short tempered sometimes, at least when he gets hit by a beautiful, slim transfer student boy;) He's also really flirty, enjoying it when girls fall for him. But he never dates any of them, just fucks and leaves it to that. A playboy of the baddest kind lol. And he also is kind of sadistic, but still can be gentle when it comes to a person he likes. Also, if he doesn't get what he wants, he'll take it by force~

If you got even slighest a bit of interest in my plot, I'd be really thankful if you told your interest to me;)

Plus please, describing and proper language is a must. I want to do long posts with this one. At least something 6-8 rows, maybe even something close to twenty, depending on you;) I want to start already~ Feeling really excited~;) + as a warning, sex is of course included~;)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

• akiravadel

• SammuelColdheart

Top Posters In This Topic

If you search a fighting spirit uke, *points at me* I am quite fight-ful, and I would like to roleplay with you, of course if you want me, we can do the same plot, if you are okay with it, or we can come up with something else, I have an idea as well a little more different then that, but pretty much the roots are the same so feel me in, by PM's do you want me for a roleplay partner or not and we will talk for the RP, I have and perfect character for this plot, and for the other which I have in mind so feel free to let me know :D

Guest OkataShin

Hmm you all sound good, but of course, I can't choose you all..~ Gin was the fastes, so I guess it's just fair to pick him right?^^ + sammuel and akira, I'd really like to rp with you as well.. >. :D everything is fine to me if you've got any ideas, and the same plot is possible also, of course it has to be changed a bit lol~^^ so, message me!~ And gin, if you could be kind and send you'r uke's stats to me?^^

ok

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, I'm gonna make an uke that can match up with that story plot of yours and drop it to your private message :)