Can't access ishop?

renn

Hello, I was browsing the ishop (

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
to be precise) and suddenly I received the following error:

6x4U1.png

I could see the ishop cards just fine a few moments ago, so I assume this is a glitch? If not, is this a privileged action and am I not supposed to access ishop? Any help will be appreciated.

• Like 4

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renn

• Key

• BRIDGET

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Key is doing some modifications on the shop, since he's trying a new version. So the shop is down by now.

• Like 6

I think Key is doing some modifications on the shop, since he's trying a new version. So the shop is down by now.

Oh, I see. Thank you for this information =)

What luck, I haven't visited ishop for a long time and when I did, I received the error, so I got a little anxious ^^"

• Like 1

What Bridget said is right. We are working a new shop system that would be more organized. Also, new cards will be available, as well as gifts and special cards. We are still testing it, once it's done I'll post an announcement and a guide on how it works.

• Like 8

What Bridget said is right. We are working a new shop system that would be more organized. Also, new cards will be available, as well as gifts and special cards. We are still testing it, once it's done I'll post an announcement and a guide on how it works.

Thank you for your hard work. I will be looking forward to the new ishop and the cards :)