Need three or five RP-ers

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• aerithbunny

• Mik

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Either that or your character will have no lover...

OR

You can ask two characters, who plan to be a couple or any other two characters, to have a threesome relationship...

Your choice then..^^

Just waiting for Aerith's Character, after that we begin...

btw,

What is your character,

?

Is he a seme or an uke?

i remembered reading that there will be 2 semes and 3-4 ukes? so it depends.. xD i can play both, but I'm more of a seme type.. :) however, if the position is already full, then I'm going to the ukes xD btw, how do the s** scene work? A threesome? or an ukexuke? xDD

1 or 2 Semes

2 or 3 Ukes

My Character is a Seme, so that equalizes everything.

A threesome is easily enough,

the mechanics would depend on the pairings.

Either a UkexSemexUke, SemexUkexSeme or SemexSekexUke

Then we need one more uke...or maybe not at all.

That depends on you.

There are no established pairings anyway, so it's all safe for now.

But there will be one left out if we do not find another uke,

although the idea of a threesome relationship is still there.

since I'm the last to join, leave me behind for now. Someone will join later for sure. :) I also want to try being a third-wheel or something xD

sure. :)

I'm going to read first theirs so I can choose the best that fits my character. ^^

Though vampire is already taken D:

;~;

anyways, any magical creature right?

err, i cannot think of the perfect term yet, but i thought of something like a sorcerer/wizard. someone who has magical abilities beyond norm. His main ability is to manipulate a person(using his powers of course) and make them his ally(lol, more like a servant) something like that.

orz I'm so sorry, my mind is kind of hazy now. i can't think of anything great this time. But I tell you, my character would be similar to a wizard, someone who has magical powers.

but vampire is great too ;~;

err, i cannot think of the perfect term yet, but i thought of something like a sorcerer/wizard. someone who has magical abilities beyond norm. His main ability is to manipulate a person(using his powers of course) and make them his ally(lol, more like a servant) something like that.

orz I'm so sorry, my mind is kind of hazy now. i can't think of anything great this time. But I tell you, my character would be similar to a wizard, someone who has magical powers.

but vampire is great too ;~;

Wouldn't this be a god modding? If you are able to control a person with your powers...

- - - Updated - - -

Wait why there will be so low semes... just 2 semes... and four ukes... this is so strange and bizaro... I will like if the two where equal... 3 semes, 3 ukes... that how should be played... so far I think we have one seme and one uke... my character is uke... or more like Suke (ume)... unless yin-yan don't decide to go Seke :D She likes to be seke if I am not mistaken :D and I will still prefer much more the threesome with 2 semes and 1 uke or seme x seke/suke x uke :D

Name:Shimmer

Shimmer1-4_zpsc2f11399.jpg

Shimmer-3_zpscc1527be.jpg

Appearance:

Appearance Specifications(optional): Tall and Lanky, at a height of six feet, 6 inches. He has blood red eyes, and blonde locks of hair. His rabbit ears and rabbit tail are also blonde, the rest of him is entirely human looking, despite having some whiskers growing out of his facial cheeks. His feet are built for speed and like viera feet(Final Fantasy reference for those wondering). Shimmer is also always cross dressed, just because he simply feels better in women's clothing, not due to a gender dysphoria. He has worn women's clothing since a young age, but he is clearly a more dominating man then submissive, though he is a seke.(I decided to go with a seke for this plot) His skin is actually pale as the moon, some scars are on it but he usually hides them with magic, when not hidden the scars in the above picture will show. He has a few piercings such as his tongue, his rabbit ears three times each, and his lip in snake bites. He also has many black tribal tattoos on his legs which can be seen as he's normally in a black dress that goes down to cover his thighs, thigh high fishnets, black lacy gloves, and black high heels if he wears shoes at all.

Personality: Shimmer is obstinate, and tends to reject at first. He is cool and collected, but also with a temper when he needs to have one. Still he is definitely a man, and can be imperfect at many times, also having some deep insecurities concerning his past with his parents.

Likes(optional): He likes women's clothing, not being ordered around, a good book to read as he likes to read, and he loves to dance.

Dislikes(optional): He dislikes people disrespecting him or assuming things about him before they get to know him.

Race: Rabbit Necko/Anthro, meaning his entire body is human except his ears, his rabbit-like feet, rabbit whiskers, and the rabbit tail he has. His race can also use magics more easily then humans but are best in rogue positions in battle-type situations. They however possess very little brute strength.

Race Description: *points up*

Unique Ability: He can run at a speed of 70 mph. (in heels no less)

Weapon: Holy bow and arrows.

Weapon Description(optional): Enchanted with holy magics, these arrows can pierce any zombie-like enemies, though he keeps them away from vampiric allies.

Biography(optional): Shimmer grew up in a small clan of the rabbit neckos. His brother Trador ran off at a young age, and Shimmer was forced to track him. Eventually Shimmer found out why his brother left, and when he finally confronted his parents, they simply ignored him. He had grown up with bullying all of his life, scars to prove that, and went out on his own as his brother had due to the trauma of his life back at the clan.(this is a brief bio, it does not cover all of it)

Field of Expertise(Only one): Tracking, he can track anyone who might be lost.

As I have said,

I will check the Character Profiles before I accept them.

If what Lay makes would be on the godlike category, then I would suggest some changes or modifications.

I believe we have two semes and three sekes, as it turned out (;

Aerith is seke

Lay is seme

Mine is seme

Samm is Ume

Yin is seke..?

Indeed. Are you gonna join?

Character approved, nice racial description.

Anyone else who wish to join must pass their character sheet before I do. After I pass mine, this thread would be officially closed. Not to worry though, I intent on giving you guys some time.

Indeed. Are you gonna join?

Nah, I don't dare to. Have to get accustomed to the one-on-one's first,

before I join any multi roleplayer rps.

And even if I did, I got absolutely no ideas for a possible character for this rp.

Wouldn't this be a god modding? If you are able to control a person with your powers...

Don't worry. As I have said, he will have some weaknesses. But if it makes you feel uncomfortable, I can do changes. :) Also, my character isn't finished yet. ^^ Maybe if I can think of another one, then I'll go to that.

Name:Shimmer

Shimmer1-4_zpsc2f11399.jpg

Shimmer-3_zpscc1527be.jpg

Appearance:

Appearance Specifications(optional): Tall and Lanky, at a height of six feet, 6 inches. He has blood red eyes, and blonde locks of hair. His rabbit ears and rabbit tail are also blonde, the rest of him is entirely human looking, despite having some whiskers growing out of his facial cheeks. His feet are built for speed and like viera feet(Final Fantasy reference for those wondering). Shimmer is also always cross dressed, just because he simply feels better in women's clothing, not due to a gender dysphoria. He has worn women's clothing since a young age, but he is clearly a more dominating man then submissive, though he is a seke.(I decided to go with a seke for this plot) His skin is actually pale as the moon, some scars are on it but he usually hides them with magic, when not hidden the scars in the above picture will show. He has a few piercings such as his tongue, his rabbit ears three times each, and his lip in snake bites. He also has many black tribal tattoos on his legs which can be seen as he's normally in a black dress that goes down to cover his thighs, thigh high fishnets, black lacy gloves, and black high heels if he wears shoes at all.

Personality: Shimmer is obstinate, and tends to reject at first. He is cool and collected, but also with a temper when he needs to have one. Still he is definitely a man, and can be imperfect at many times, also having some deep insecurities concerning his past with his parents.

Likes(optional): He likes women's clothing, not being ordered around, a good book to read as he likes to read, and he loves to dance.

Dislikes(optional): He dislikes people disrespecting him or assuming things about him before they get to know him.

Race: Rabbit Necko/Anthro, meaning his entire body is human except his ears, his rabbit-like feet, rabbit whiskers, and the rabbit tail he has. His race can also use magics more easily then humans but are best in rogue positions in battle-type situations. They however possess very little brute strength.

Race Description: *points up*

Unique Ability: He can run at a speed of 70 mph. (in heels no less)

Weapon: Holy bow and arrows.

Weapon Description(optional): Enchanted with holy magics, these arrows can pierce any zombie-like enemies, though he keeps them away from vampiric allies.

Biography(optional): Shimmer grew up in a small clan of the rabbit neckos. His brother Trador ran off at a young age, and Shimmer was forced to track him. Eventually Shimmer found out why his brother left, and when he finally confronted his parents, they simply ignored him. He had grown up with bullying all of his life, scars to prove that, and went out on his own as his brother had due to the trauma of his life back at the clan.(this is a brief bio, it does not cover all of it)

Field of Expertise(Only one): Tracking, he can track anyone who might be lost.

Nice one I never even though that there is Rabit Antro like race :D

Don't worry. As I have said, he will have some weaknesses. But if it makes you feel uncomfortable, I can do changes. :) Also, my character isn't finished yet. ^^ Maybe if I can think of another one, then I'll go to that.

Well just be careful, for example my character is very powerful as well, you can see it by yourself but he have 2 main weakness, one of them is entirely connect with his unique ability and KyAzrel know about it... my character can't conquer certain weather in a zone which don't posses such type of a weather for example.. he can't conquer in the middle of a desert snow storm :D it will be completely god-like... the second one is entirely connect with my character personality he is afraid from snake :D

Nice one I never even though that there is Rabit Antro like race

I actually made Shimmer and his younger brother Trador a while back, Trador is an uke though so he doesn't quite work for this plot as well.

True Name: Un'Lien

Known as: Subject Seven or Seven

Appearance:

Warning! Level Zero Security

fullkuja2_zps0352d729poster_zps2ad20313.jpg

Appearance Specification:

He has his Vesaerdyr Ailondrai--Pureblood Insignia--in his left eye. His Vesaerdyr Ailondrai glows blood-red when he uses his Eirdoloror--abilities.

Personalities:

Proud, Brave, Cold, Logical, Silent

Likes and Dislikes:

Find out in the RP

Race:

Madimoraes Sapiens

Race Description:

"Shi aesi

si vol cal

os Baresi."

Nothing much is known about this race and the few that have been put to light are of a top secret information. Madimoreas or Shapeshifters in human tongue are a closed race in a far future where human civilization have reached it's pinnacle and had gone down in flames. Shapeshifters evolved from the remains of the human civilization. Through very advanced Saelylyndria--Technology--they were able to reach the darkest voids of the universe, found many sentient beings and now have a Tylolys--Councilor--in the Galactic Council. But through all their accomplishments, they are not a race of perfection. Not every child that is born has the privilege of calling themselves Oli-os-si-Vaedi--One of the people. Not all of them were born to have the capability of Vaestaji--to change shape. But such cases only happened rarely, if anything at all.

Unique Ability:

Eilali

Will be explained in the RP

Weapon:

Hacking in Progress...

ADGL--Anti-matter Dispersion Grenade Launcher

200px-M920.jpg

Weapon Description:

Hacking in Progress...

Bales Top Secret Weaponry

The effectiveness and efficiency of the V-grade heavy weaponry of Planet Aes, the new name of earth in the future. With a very large area of effect radius, the ADGL is made to shoot only once with it having a cooling down period of two hours and an anti-matter generation of five hours, Vanguards rarely use this weapon when on their missions.

ADGL has two stages of detonations. First is the ionization of everything in the area of effect, coupled with a nuclear cloud explosion. Second is the heavy gravity dispersion, where whatever left in the area will be forcibly sucked in a vacuum.

Biography:

Hacking in Progress....

Virus Detected!!!

File Corrupted. File Corrupted. File Corrupted.

Field of Expertise:

Expertise Confidential. Decrypting Files in Progress...

Bales--Vanguard

"O shor

byr Paeraer ti."

Vanguards are the right hand of Planet Aes' government. The military is their first line of defense and the Vanguards are the last. They are the ones who do the dirty works of the government. Vanguards are a group of highly and heavily trained Commandos, who only answer to the Councilor. They have their own rules and most of the time they are above the law, if it concerns their mission. They only have one code in their work: "The Mission comes First."

Any editions to your Character sheets,

Any additional questions,

before I make the RP?