MUST HAVE decent English

Replies must be two paragraphs long or longer

Must be able to reply at least twice a week

Good imagination

No god-modding

RP-ers must be 18 above

Two or Three Ukes

One or Two Semes

This RP is all about an ongoing apocalyptic era, at about eight years into the future. The plot is a crossbreed of sorts. A mix of creature, natural, celestial, and viral apocalypses. A blend between Science fiction and fantasy. The plot will be explained later on, at the same time as the Character Sheets will be given.

So,

Who wants to Join?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• aerithbunny

• Mik

I can easily play a seme, character sheet would be nice, I do like to make input on characters if that would be ok, I know I'm new to this site but I can assure you that I can keep up on the rp with a decent word count.

Perfect!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

This is not 'that' RP...I'm planning on making a new one of it, but I'll be following the Original plot that I have intended for it...not the revised that I showed you before...^^

That's good to hear...^^

If there is no one else willing to join,

I would be giving the plot and the character sheet tomorrow...

I'm beat.....^^;

but it's similar :p I will be more then happy to try it :p The new Idea I mean :D

Plot:

At year 2012 technology was nowhere near it's peak, but researchers and the theories of quantum mechanics stated that it is not necessary. Governments around the world met in secret, pooled up funds and created a top secret laboratory just beneath the sands of the Arabian desert. Six months, the greatest of minds gathered their knowledge in a hope to exploit something that could possibly save the planet's resources. Time. Government scientists wanted to exploit time. So they researched Time travel. To go to the past and transport resources from there to the present. On the seventh month, on the winter solstice, history had been made. But there were miscalculations. Very small, but nevertheless it made the experiment imperfect. When mortals played with time, it must be perfect. But it wasn't and the consequences were dire.

They wanted to travel back in the past. To make a portal. Or so they planned and thought. But with the miscalculation, there was no portal and the affected area was not only the laboratory. It was the world. Earth did not shift forward, nor did it shift backwards. Not in the past, not in the future. The world had traveled sideways in time and created a new reality. Past, future and present had blended in a massive confusion. Creatures of fantasy had become reality, but two things remained the same. Human's thirst for knowledge and blood.

Five years and humans tried to cope with their new environment. Tried to restore the world in order. But knowledge was far more necessary than coexistence, or so they said. Creatures from the past and future had been harvested for genetic material. For study and experimentations. Then Scientists went too far. They started to use humans as subjects for various vaccines and medicines. Although the reason was sound, the methods were bent. From the combined chemicals thrown haphazardly into the sea, a viral infection began with the rain. Then with too much population of both humans and creatures, the world began to fail. Calamities and disasters came one after the other until the world had become inhospitable to all the lived in it.

A year passed and war broke out on every single creature, on every single place. The war for food, belongings, protection. Resources.

It's been eight years since 'The Change' and the once mighty and towering cities lay dead and ruined. The once mighty race of man had gone into hiding on different kinds of groups. Creatures roam the desolate lands for prey, but sometimes, they too become the hunted. And the world continued to decay and some wonder whether what they see is only a dream in a nightmarish reality. Will the world go back to the way it was, will it stay as it is...........or Will there be another option?

What do you guys think?

Any suggestions?

okay I like the plot, I am just lost in one thing, what our characters will be? And what will be their role?

That's the interesting part.

Before I give the Character sheet, you guys need to specify what is your character.

Basically, you guys need to pick from aaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll the creatures that we know. From Vampires, werewolves, zombies, elves, demons, etc, etc, etc....

I give all of you the freedom to choose. But it is necessary that a creature must not be repeated. If one chose a vampire, no other one is allowed to choose it. This is for the better diversity between the characters.

The roles of the characters is to go to the laboratory. Which will be far and the most dangerous place. Their objective is to find a way to reverse what happened. Save the world and all that, but sometimes saving the world is not all there is to it. ~snickers~

I like the plot very much actually~ It kind of reminds me of a few movies that I have seen ^-^~ But I must warn you guys... I might not be on as much as I was before... So my replies will be slow... =/

I call vampire! I have the prefect picture for my character! I was going to draw him but I ran out of paper haha... ^^; But thank you for understanding

=3~

Good..^^

Character Sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Appearance Specifications(optional):

Personality:

Likes(optional):

Dislikes(optional):

Race:

Race Description:

Unique Ability:

Weapon:

Weapon Description(optional):

Biography(optional):

Field of Expertise(Only one):

Appearance Specifications ranges from clothes to scars, tattoos, birthmarks, eye color, etc..

Race Descriptions are what the chosen race could do. A brief history if it is possible. Some Facts too.

Unique Abilities are abilities that only your character knows and only they can do.

Weapon description is the the description of what your weapon can do. Use imagination.

Field of Expertise ranges from Medic to Engineer, Doctor, Soldier, Scientist, etc.

*Submitted Character Sheets will be first analyzed before being approved.

Note: NO GODMODDING.

Name:

Gwaenir

[Meaning: Wind (gwaew), Young Man (dîr), (gwaew+dîr)]

Appearance:

1130510663otosbadboy.jpg

Appearance Specifications:

Have a earing on his left ear, he keeps his ears close to his hair and head, and wears mostly a Royal Cloths (leather tunic, leather pants, leather battle boots and a large big cloak, with the Sign of his Royal Family Signature. The Colors of the cloths are mixed between golden one and white one, however he seems to have and other colors instead the white one like for example black, or red one)

Personality:

Distant, Lonely, Closed in himself, likes to take all the burden on his fragile shoulders.

Persistence, Possessiveness, Strong people.

Dislikes:

Weak people, people without proud, feminine boys.

Race:

Elf

Race Description:

The race of the Elves have been lurking around in the wonderful world of magic, where the nature have the power to connect with their beings, and allow them to control it. Elves shown strong abilities in healing and in offensive power, depends on the elf nature, but they've shown something which none of the other races have at such high level as them, balance with the nature, they are connect with them.

Unique Ability:

Weather manipulation, giving him the ability to fly through winds, conquer storms from snow storms all the way down to just simple rain storms.

Weapon:

He don't use weapon, he use his powers.

Field of Expertise:

He is good at herbs, he can create a medicine from herbs for any disease without questions, mixing it up with his magical power he is able to heal every last of the known disease das far.

Name:

Aura Von Wolf

Appearance:

Some%20handsome%20anime%20boys%20pictures%20_14.jpg?m=1344743874

Appearance Specifications:

Aura was born with two different eye colors, scarlet red and gold, his gold eye is special which is a sign of a higher level vampire. He has a birthmark on his left arm which is the symbol of eternal life. He mostly dresses like a noble man which he was, back in the day, with the white gloves, dress jackets, pants, shoes and vest. Under the vest is a white dress shirt along with a tie.

Personality:

He has the air about him that speaks quite, he is a very intelligent man who can solve equations in a blink of an eye, semi-hot headed and cold at first but sweet and kind when you get to know him. Just don't get on his bad side... He has a wicked temper.

When its cold outside, people who ask questions and building new contraptions that he knows will work.

Dislikes:

People who don't know when to stop talking! People who destroy his work and get in his way while he's working.

Race:

High Class Vampire

Race Description:

Vampire's are a race of night creatures who goes out at night, well that was the lower class. You see this race has different classes, there was the lower class which can only travel at night. Then the middle class who can somewhat survive the sunlight but only while wearing protective clothing. While the higher class can go out during the day and not get burned due to a special ring they wear. They are also very highly skilled Doctors and Scientist.

Unique Ability:

Shadow wielder, he can use the shadows to his advantage when he is in a hot spot.

Weapon:

His fangs and hands, he sometimes uses a shadow gun.

Weapon Description:

A Shadow gun is a weapon specially used for shadow wielder's, the bullets that come out look like small black fire balls.

Field of Expertise:

Aura is a highly skilled Scientist who builds contraptions that work half of the time.

That's fine...

I'll be posting mine after yours..^^

Character accepted!

Field of Expertise is Herbology, very nice..^^

Character accepted!

Field of Expertise is Inventions, very diverse!

Is this still open?

Well if you sign up for this RP, you have to know that you need one more partner :D To can we become 6 so far we are 4 :D