Silent Love (ViperxKaze)

Viperscreed

Everet looked at the other questioningly but smiled at the other. Upon reaching his home Everet set Cheche down and she headed to the door giving Everet and Kaze a wave.

"Later." Cheche said and Everet waved back.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ai_kaze69

• Viperscreed

"See ya later Cheche..." Kaze smiled and waved back.

Kaze looked at Everet. "So,,where we wanna go ? Hmm,,maybe you have some interesting place."

Thadump....

'Eh,,again ?? What's really going on with me ?? Why my heart beating so fast everytime he touched me ??'

Kaze hold Everet hands. His hands is so warm and a little bigger than him. So soft. He want to always hold this hands.

"Hey, now we're like a couple." Kaze giggled at Everet.

Everet smiled at Kaze as he lead the other to a little wooded area. He pushed aside a few saplings to lead Kaze under the vines of a large willow tree the vines of which made a sort of dome over the tree's trunk.

Everet looked at Kaze smiling widely.

Kaze looked at the view and feel so amazed with that. This place is so quiet. A great place to cool off and forget about the busy town.

"Woow,,this place is so great. How you can find this ? Guess this is your favorite place."

Everet smiled and nodded before releasing Kaze's hand to trot off to the tree trunk. He sat himself between to roots that were breaching out of the earth.

Kaze followed Everet and sit beside him. He feels the wind blow his hair. He looked at Everet. Feels like there's some aura from Everet and his eyes won't moving at the other side.

'His eyes so beautiful.'

Kaze looks at Everet drawing. His hands didn't look shivering when he drawing. It's more looks like his hands doing some beautiful movements on the paper.

"You're so good at drawing." Kaze smiled softly at Everet.

Kaze watched Everet drawing. His hands like dancing when he make the shape.

He stand up and begin to walk. He trot around the roots, playing like a little child. He feel so freely.

Kaze notice Everet smiled at him. His face suddenly blushing. 'Ah,,I like a little child in front of him.'

He walk towards Everet, see his face from the front and smiled widely.

(i wanna lunch first..gonna back later ^^)

Kaze looked at a picture that Everet showed to him. Those Pixies looks so beautiful and happy. He feels like as there's a life in his picture.

"Waah,,great picture!" Kaze feels so amazed and give two thumbs up to Everet.

Kaze looked at Everet smiling face that looks so shining in his eyes. He didn't refuse Everet hands. He hold tightly and will follow wherever Everet take him with a pleasure.

Everet smiled and placed one of Kaze's hands on his shoulder and rested his hand on Kaze's side then gently pulled the other into a dance.

Kaze startled when Everet pulled him out. He feels Everet warm hands in his body. Kaze hold Everet shoulder which bigger than him and he can know about it by just looking at him.

"Umm,,i can't dance.." He feels so nerveous cause this is the first time he dancing.

Kaze slowly moved his body. At first he step so clumsy but Everet make it easier for him. He followed Everet step to move his body. They're dance beautifully beneath the trees.

His hands reach Everet chest and make a sign to stop. He raise his head and suddenly press his lips to another.

Everet looked at the other questionaly when he motioned for them to stop then his eyes flew wide when the other kissed him. Everet froze his arms still holding the other from the dance.

Kaze feels Everet lips. It's so soft. He began to realize and opened his eyes.

"Ah..I-I-..My body moving on its own...S-Sorry.." He tightened his hands to the other arms. He afraid Everet would be mad cause he suddenly kissing him. What will Everet thinking about him ? A guy kissed another guy ?

'He must be think i'm disgusting!' He bite his lips and lowered his head, can't see the other eyes. He feels like he want to run away from him.

Everet blinked a few times before coming back to reality and seeing the droop in Kaze's body language.

Everet bowed down so he could see Kaze's face with questioning, worried eyes, no trace of disgust anywhere.