Silent Love (ViperxKaze)

Viperscreed

Kaze smiled softly as looking at them. 'Yeah,,they really are like a lovey-dovey'

"Alrite,,i think we should separate from here. I wanna go to my friend house first." Kaze wave his hands as he walks away.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ai_kaze69

• Viperscreed

Everet, Pogo and the young child waved goodbye as Kaze walked away.

"Alright, Evey, Cheche, I got to get." Pogo laughed walking off.

Everet walked into the house behind the stone fence and were greeted by their, smiling, mother.

"Damn you!! What's on your mind to come to someone else at this time!?" Kaze snuggled on Yuki's bed with his mess hair. "Yaaa,,Yuki..be kind with your bestfriend. I'm so tired so let me stay this night." Yuki sigh deeply looking at his bestfriend.

'If just he knows what's my feeling right now.' Yuki shook his head and trying to control himself as best as he can.

"Off to bed you two." Everet's mother said softly picking dishes up. Everet nodded and picked his grogy sister up.

"I'm not sleepy." Cheche mumbled with a yawn. Everet smiled softly carrying her up the flight of stairs to her room and tucked her in.

"Can we go to the park tomarrow?" Cheche mumbled and Everet nodded.

"Thanks." She mumbled snuggling into her bed.

Everet smiled then headed to his to room.

"Are you wanna go home now??" Kaze take his stuff and go to outside. "Nope. I think i wanna walks around since the skies is so clear and i'm free today though." Yuki follow behind him. They're just silent seeing at the skies. Feel the warm weather.

"Alrite,,i'll go now. Thanks for everything Yuki. Love you so much!!" Yuki blushed when heard that as Kaze hugs him tightly. "Shut up! and just go now!!" Kaze smiled soflty and give a little wave to his bestfriend.

Didn't know where to go, Kaze just walks as his foots want to steps. He stopped at the park, seeing so much little child playing around.

Everet was on the playground, helping his little sister across the monkey bars.

"I'm doing it!" Cheche sqeualed as she was finally able to go across with Everet holding her waist. Everet claped, smiling widely and the wind blew his silver hair.

Suddenly Kaze eyes stopped at a guy with a silver hair. 'Ah, that's him!' Kaze can't believe with his eyes. He feels so lucky that he can met with him today. He approach the silver guy and calling his name.

"Hey, we met again and i hope you're not feels annoying cause met with me." Kaze can't control himself that he's so happy.

Kaze looked at the little girl. "Is it your sister? Wow,,you're cute.." Kaze pat her hair and smiled softly.

"Eeehh,,his baby sister?!" Kaze just giggled when heard that.

"You're so cute for his baby sister." Kaze chuckled as he stare at Everet with a warm gaze.

"I'm Kaze, your bother friend." Kaze smiled softly at her.

"There's nothing i've to do so can i join with u?" Kaze looked down at her with a puppy eyes, like he's the one who younger in here.

They're playing around happily. Talking some little things. But there's again, Kaze didn't hear Everet sounds. For the first time Kaze thought that Everet just shy to shut his voice, but he think he's wrong about that. When there's a time for Kaze and Everet just the two of them, Kaze gather his courage to ask Everet.

"Hmm,,sorry about this but i never hear your voice...It's kinda i want to hear that..." Kaze scratch his head afraid that Everet would be mad.

Cheche had run off to use the bathroom when Kaze asked Everet about his voice.

Everet thoaght for a moment then gently but his fingers to his throat and opened his mouth after a moment he closed his mouth and shoke his head, smiling apologetically.

Kaze looked at Everet and wondering what that he's meant. Kaze realize it after Everet shook his head. "You can't speak ?? Ah, i'm so sorry. I didn't know about that." Kaze feels so guilty for asking like that.

Thadump...

'Eh, what's going on?? why my heart beating so fast?? He just touched me...' Kaze tightened his hands. He pulls out a piece of paper and begin to write. 'Where're you wanna go after this?' He give that paper to Everet and smiled softly.

Everet toke the paper smiling kindly.

'I'll have to take Cheche home first but I don't have any plans.' He wrote on the paper before handing it back. His handwriting came out in elegant curls.

"Waah,,do you wanna go somewhere ??" Kaze sounds so excited when he saw on paper Everet writing ' Don't have any plans '.

"Aah,,i mean if you want to and after taking your sister going home." Kaze feels so awkward and scratch his head. He looks at Everet face waiting for his answer.

Kaze smiled widely when see Everet nooded his head. "That's mean yes!"

Kaze still can't believe that he can close with him. For the first time he just can watching him from a far then by the coincidence he can talked with him even now he become closer with him. Not so closer but at least he can be friend with him. He feels like he's the person who so lucky in this world.

Kaze notice Cheche come back from the bathroom. He looks at the little girl and pat her head. "Welcome back Cheche."

Cheche giggled and Everet scooped her up in his arms.

She yawned and Everet smiled before he started to walk pausing to look back at Kaze and make a motion for him to follow.

Kaze nooded and walk beside Everet. He looked at Everet who hold his little sister in his arms.

'He's really love his sister.' Kaze rub Everet head without he noticing.

"Ah, sorry..." He pulls out his hand and smiled awkwardly.