Maiden Rose ((FreakyFeline x AkiraVadel))

akiravadel

Taki had just left the university and was to travel home. He looked back to the school and sighed heavily. He really enjoyed his time there even if all the students picked on him, but eventually they became friends. He really hoped he would be able to start an alliance with them.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• freakyfeline

The blond male watched him as he sat on the opposite seat of the train. He knew when he met this young man looking so fragile and yet so proud and composed, that he ought not to let him go. It was crazy to follow the foreigner back to his country but he made up his mind

Taki walked onto the train that was headed back over his countries borders, "Klaus?" He felt excited to see him there but also confused. Why was he on this train? "What brings you here?"

He looked up at him 'Taki-kun I was heading to your country too ' he said in a casual manner as he looked up at him 'Do you believe in things that happen for a reason?'

Taki looked at the blond and smiled softly, "fate? Yes in a way." The raven looked down at him. "Why are you heading to my country? Their not really on good terms. You should stay with me so you don't get in trouble."

'thank you but I was actually hoping to meet you' he replied 'I am well aware of the conflicts between our countries..' he stopped his sentence as is if he wished to say more but it wasn't the right time.

Taki glanced around then back to Klaus, "shall we meet in my private car? We can talk freely there." He smiled softly and turned to go towards his personal car. There were guards everywhere.

The man stood much broader and taller then Taki, andf earned a few curious looks from the guards as he followed the foreign man to his car. He seemed to be unfazed by their gazes he just ingored him and walked behind him like a shadow with his hands in his pockets. Klaus followed him in the car after he took a seat.

Taki looked to his guard, "this is an old friend of mine. I'd like some privacy." He shut the door then walked over taking a seat across from him. "It's been a couple months since I've seen you. How have you been?"

'since I came back from the military dorms, I've been living with my sister in her house, it's rather quiet there and she still tends her roses'

Taki smile softly, "I'm glad." The raven poured him a glass of water and sipped his own. He smiled as he looked over at him, "how is she doing?"

'she's doing fine, living alone again but I still send her letters' he answered 'so what about you I don';t think I had the chance to ask you how was it your stay in my country?'

Taki smiled softly, "I really enjoyed it. After everyone got to know me things got better. Sorry if I cause you any inconvenience when we were staying together." The raven sipped his water.

'I wanted to meet you again' he said as he held his hand and pulled him in a kiss. The memories of the first time they kissed in the dorm room flood in his mind.

Taki gasped softly as he was pulled close and into the kiss. His heart started to pound like it did before. His hands trembled for a moment before they wrapped around the blond. He remembered that night as if it were yesterday. Klaus was the first one to really touch him and it sent his skin on fire.

The raven turned his head a little and blushed more as he whispered, "th-the chamberlain is right... outside..." Just from a single touch his body would heat up. No one made him feel that way, and for some reason he couldn't resist Klaus even if his code forbid it.

Just one taste of his lips or touch, Klaus felt he finds it hard to hold back 'doesn't matter' he muttered hoarsely but low pitch almost a whisper. He leaned forward so close to Taki that his nose almost touched his, he could feel the blonde's hot breath on his skin. He placed his finger under Taki's chin making him look up so that he could claim those soft lips of his again. HE didn't care if they could hear them, he just wanted to make Taki all his.

Taki eyes fluttered close as he was kissed again and found himself kissing back. That night in there room wasn't nearly as intense as this felt at the moment. The raven felt his heart flutter again as he was swept away into the blond. This man would be perfect as his knight but that would mean asking everything of him and he couldn't bear it at the moment.

This man swept him away in ways he never thought someone could. Feeling his body start to heat up he held on tightly to the other man. His tongue moved against the others which sent shivers up his spine.

He pressed his tongue onto the other as he kissed him almost possessively, He ran his hand down the side of his arm feeling his soft skin. He smelled so good like some kind of a flower, it was the same scent he remembered when he met him for the first time. He felt his desire hunger over the young man so much that then he pushed him down a little rougher then intended and laid on top of him.

Taki gasped and looked up at Klaus with those sexy dark eyes of his, "K-Klaus..." He moaned softly when he really meant for that to be a question than a moan. It felt good to be pushed down by him but he was trying to hide his desire. Looking up at the blond man he felt the words just pour out, "I want you to become my knight."

''your knight' he repeated the words, a loyal guardsmen who protects his Lord, it sounded just about right. He smiled at the thought and with the palm of his hands pressing against Taki's pinning him down. 'yes' he used his body to weight over him as he kissed along his neck

Taki gasped out as the other held him down and kissed him. He was so dominating... no one had ever touched to treated him in such a way. Will he never allowed anyone else to. The raven trembled and looked over to the door. Anyone could walk in at anytime...

"Klaus... we shouldn't..." but his body disagreed. It wanted him badly.

He ignored Taki protests and sucked on his pale skin as he made way down to his collarbone. Then he sat up and begun unbuttoning Taki's shirt, exposing his supple chest and abdomen. His fingers snaked around his nipples and tweaked them in between his thumb and forefinger.

Taki shivered as his skin was exposed to the cool air in the train cabin. His blush grew bigger as his chest was exposed, "K-Klaus... we-ah!" He arched up under him as a fire of sensation wrapped his chest. Thankfully the train itself was making enough noise to block out most of his sounds.