The Rebellion (InkompleteWish 1x1)

tuti

Tyler ignored Kaito's question, mainly because he didn't know the answer of it himself. All he knew was that they had to defeat Red Star to bring peace to those who've survived both wars. They've suffered more than enough. Instead he smiled at Kaito and nodded at the news. "Stronger bullets? That's quite useful seeing that we always end up out of munitions in the middle of the battle." Ty commented and sighed. He then looked at Kaito taking in his features. How innocent his face looked and now he had dragged him out of his perfect world and into this hell of the machines.

"Don't worry Kaito, even if we lose against Red Star, I'll make sure that you go back to you world. To your life." He promised the younger man and took his hand in his to squeeze it. As if to assure him that what he was saying was the truth, in spite of the tightness in his chest every time he thought about Kaito returning to his world. For some reason, he'd grown attached to the young scientist and thinking about him not longer being around after the big battle saddened him. Of course, he'd never admit that out loud or to himself.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tuti

• InkompleteWish

The student didn't like that his question was ignored but it couldn't be helped he guess. There were more pressing matters to attend to. "Yeah, we were lucky that Larry had that many platinum. We need to get the guns and bullets from him tomorrow morning. They still needed to form and cool down. We didn't try them yet of course.......so we don't know if they really work." he confessed. For a fact, he knew that he was looking all innocent and childlike. But that was just his genes, not his personality for a fact. If he really wanted too, he can be tricky and 'mean'. Most of the time, he didn't want too though.

"No." he stated, as simply as that. If he didn't say anything now, it would be over after the fight. "If we lose...." he continued "..i might as well die then this would never happen. And after we won....i don't know if i want to return to my time line. Its not as if someone is waiting for me. And here i have the others and you caring for me. I don't want to leave.... i don't want to leave you." he said, the last past more to himself to anyone else. He stared at Tylers hand instead of his eyes. It was just embaressing saying these things. Why did he do it? Because he wanted to clear some things up.....maybe. "Ah, you know. You better rest. Night." Kaito said hastely, detaching his hands from Tylers. He just wanted to escape this pregnant silence. He never said anything that embarrasing before.

• 3 weeks later...

Tyler stood there motionlessly, mouth hanging half open as he stared at the spot Kaito had stood not too long ago. He was so shocked by the other man's confession that he didn't had the time to recover and say something in return; and before he knew it Kaito was out of the room leaving him alone and confused. Kaito didn't want to leave him? Why hearing that made him feel this happy? It was so strange yet he knew that it was impossible. Kaito couldn't stay here, even if he wanted to. He had seen Kaito's world...how could he prefer this world more? A broken world? He decided to go after the young scientist and confront him but right then Sebastian returned to the tent bringing their dinner.

"Huh? Where's Kaito?" The bespectacled male asked as he placed the tray with their food on a table. "He went back to his room." Ty answered and sat down with a sigh causing his companion to raise an eyebrow. "Everything okay?" Tyler nodded.

"Yeah, tomorrow you, me and Kaito are going to Larry's to retrieve the new munition. And we'll start our attack the day after tomorrow. The sooner the better." He announced receiving a single nod from the other man. Tyler frowned, this was after all why Kaito was brought here and nothing else...right?

---skip---

The following morning Tyler went to look for Kaito, it was early but they needed to get to Larry's and get the new weapons. "Kaito, can I come in?" He asked from outside and waited for permission. After last night events he didn't know how he'd look at the other man in the face...how could he hide that a part of him didn't want him to leave either?

(The last part of your post was a bit unclear to me, I dunno whether Kaito was still in the room or left; let me know if you want me to change my reply. And sorry for the late reply.)