៙BL Love Story ~Writers Contest~៙

Saga

okay! i think i'll give it a try too... ^^''

Unfinished business

Strings attach you to other people. Sometimes you make them yourself, other times others do it for you. Me and Naoiki are attached for life. Not my choice though. Being neighbors since we were born created an unbreakable bond. No matter how much I tried to run away from it, it wouldn’t be possible.

Being near him was unbearably painful. In the end, I was just like his shadow. Ever since we were little he was better than me at everything and I couldn’t help but be competitive. That modesty of his just pissed me off even more. Why would he say he was not the best when he was? Why would he let others take the credits for what he had done? Why was he my friend? A loser like me… was that pity? Ultimately what I felt for Naoiki was hate.

Well, at least that was what I wanted to believe in.

“Morning Naoiki. Sorry to make you wait.”

“Don’t worry Yasa! I haven’t been waiting for long!” Liar! I’ve been watching you from my room. I came late on purpose…

“Hey! Don’t call me Yasa! How many times have I told my name is Yasahiro! We are not children anymore! We better hurry up or we’ll miss our entrance ceremony!”

“But I want to call you Yasa!! And you should call me Nao like before. High school has nothing to do with it! Aren’t we best friends?” oh right… that’s what you say we are, isn’t it? But I hate you. I hate that sulky and cute face you make when I get mad at you. I hate that bright smile you make when I look at you. I hate that warm body of yours. I hate that hot hand that holds mine when it’s cold.

“Common, don’t sulk Nao! Keep on walking!”

“It seems like it will snow. Did you bring your scarf Yasa?” why do you care, will you give me yours? “Here! Take mine!” I knew you would do that. That’s why I didn’t bring mine to begin with.

“Thanks! Well, it really is winter already! Pfff… I hate snow!”

“Every time winter comes Yasa goes all moody! I hate snow! I hate cold! I hate this and that!” the only reason why I don’t hit you right now is because your laugh is so amusing. “I guess that is your cute side… cute Yasa!”

“Oh give me a break will ya?!” when it snows you always give me your scarf and jacket. Do you know how horrible it is to walk around all day feeling your smell? Not to mention that hand of yours always grabbing mine. It’s obvious that I wouldn’t feel cold… so what’s the point of being cold if you can’t even feel it?

“ahahahah there you go again, frowning your eyebrows!” just shut up.“But you know what? Snow is a good thing.”

“If it is as good as rain! Then yes… great! Wasn’t it you who said that when it rains it means the sky is crying? These were your words Naoiki”

“And it is true! But snow is beautiful and gentle! So how can the sky be sad? For me, when it snows… the sky is crying indeed, but of happiness! So Yasa, let’s be happy today because it will snow! I think it’s a sign that our highschool life will be great!”

“That makes no sense! Baka Nao!”

You always win against me. But I’ll keep on calling this hate. Otherwise I won’t have a word to explain these feelings boiling inside of me.

• Like 7

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Belita

• Rukia-K1

Top Posters In This Topic

uh, I want to try write story too, but before, I want to ask,

em, the maximum words are 600 right, so, is it alright if I have a little more than 600? ^^'

hehe, thank you,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
informed at the rules, first page...

400 - 600 words, my sis,

:)

• Like 1

It's alright if it's a bit over 600,as long as it doesn't go for 800-900 words. (:

: thank you Saga-san, :) don't worry, its just 700 I think, :)
: thanks sis, but Saga-san said that its alright, :)

• Like 2

Hi^^ This is my submission. The first paragraph is in present form, but all the rest is a memory, including the ending, even though it's written in present tense. Whether it's being told or thought of, I leave it up to you:)

Lament~

There is this image etched in the corners of my mind. Was that really snow? I could have sworn it was burning hotter than the flames of hell. Nothing mattered. Really, nothing else mattered. There were the faint sounds of distant echoes; moans, screams and sirens. But all I could see were the red crystals of blood forming as you withered away at the side of the road.

That night I had wanted to see the snow falling by the sea. I spent hours humming and murmuring, frozen to the bone, yet at the same time I had never felt more serene. I inhaled deeply the cold air as the sun rose gloriously behind grey clouds. ‘Sweet November~’

‘But it’s December today’, said a voice.

Oh, god, I’m in no mood for strangers…

‘It doesn’t really matter, does it?’ I turned to shoot a glare at you. And froze in place.

Was it the wind waving your hair or the snowflakes gently falling on your chicks? It could have been the sun on your side that made you look like you had just descended from the heavens. You paced steadily forward and stood by me. Too tall. Black hair. White skin. One eye black, one blue. What were you doing there? You were by far the most handsome man I had ever seen. And you took my breath away.

The first time our lips touched was, of course, your own initiative. I could have never believed you’d ever love a guy as awkward as me. You pushed me on a wall and bit hard on my neck. ‘Kei…’ you whispered, and I shuddered as the air you breathed brushed by me like a gentle breeze. I drowned in your arms that held me tight and didn’t move an inch. Locked in that fierce embrace, we slept ‘till dawn with our clothes on and our limbs intertwined. And I was blissful, for once; blissful and warm in a kingdom of unceasing happiness.

Haru, you invaded like a hurricane and took over my life. And just like that, in a glimpse of an eye, eight years had gone by.

How many times had we fought, how many tears had we shed? And yet, every December when the snow fell, we’d go to the beach where the waves crushed and the seagulls cried. You’d warm my freezing hands and I’d kiss your wrists. This ritual we never missed; not once, not ever. You’ve always been the force that pushed me forward, the light that shone upon me.

And now you’re lying on a halo made of snow, drops of your blood trickling down. How come you look so beautiful even when your life is hanging by a thread?

I cannot speak, for my voice is hoarse. I cannot cry, for my eyes refuse to let your image blur for even a fragment of a second. There are sobs threatening to escape my throat; and my hands are numb.

I whisper your name. I tell you I love you.

‘So, just keep on breathing…’

I… With all of my being, all I can only do is wish.

Please. Don’t let this be the last December we’ll ever spend together.

Fin~

I did my best, I hope you'll like it^^

• Like 10

ehm, this is my try, hope you like it, :) *bows*

WINTER

Cold surrounding the blond stood near the park, the snow fell over his fragile body making him shivers, looks pitiful, and the tears falling from his eyes just make it worst.

"Baka," the blond mumbled lowly like a whisper, his tears increasing when he said that words. "Baka, baka, baka. I-I shouldn't said that, I shouldn't confess my feeling, I- I shouldn't said that I love him, and now, I rejected," he cried, more loudly now, he doesn't care it's already midnight since, after all, who will be out in this night?

"Kira?" the blond jolted, he knows that voice, his best friend's voice, oh no, he couldn't make this face to his best friend, he will laugh his ass for sure. So with swiftness he cleared his tears with his back hand and makes a fake smile.

"Ah, hello Aoi-kun~ Long time no see, ne?" he smiled brightly, if it's random people they won't be able to tell the different. But it's his best friend, who know him very well like his mother.

"Don't lie to me Kira, you're crying," The bluenette gave him a skeptic look and concern can be seen in his face. The said boy startled a bit but still keeps his composed face, didn't let his facade broken and keeps lying. "What are you talking about Aoi-kun, I am not crying, is my face look ugly?" he smiled.

Aoi eyebrows knitted, his friend absolutely lying, "yes, your face looks like a shit."

Kira's smile now gone, he froze. His best friend knows, he will laugh him off, he will mock him, he will yelled at him cause being stupid, confess to a guy who already have boyfriend. Kira couldn't take it anymore, his tears streaming again and he starts hiccuping. He feels so weak and needs to run, away from here, from his friend... When suddenly something cold hit his face.

"AUH! What the hell are you doing?!" he yelled loudly at the bluenette who hit him with a snowball and already made another one in his hand.

"Ha? I don't know, I just think that your face look really ugly, that's why I want to clear your ugly face with this snow," came a really sarcastic comment.

"Wh-what-" SMACK! Another snow ball hit his face. Ugh, Kira face now darkened, he's really annoyed now, and who think that boy can do this thing to him?!

"Is it a war you want, Aoi-kun~ Cause I will do it happily." Kira challenged Aoi with a smirk. Aoi replies with a smug face, "oh, bring it on Kira."

A while later~

Kira and Aoi sat on the ground full of snow, their breath unsteady and sweats run in their faces, although it's winter playing snowball is always tiring. Or maybe because they play too seriously, oh please it's a children game... Aoi stared at Kira's face, which is glowing because of the sweat and the lamp of the park, he really looks beautiful, forget about his gender, he has such a pretty face for sure. Aoi smiled a little when he catches Kira's beautiful smile with closed eyes.

"You happy now." Kira opened his eyes immediately, he stared at Aoi who now staring at the sky above them, full of stars. Kira lowered his head in embarrassment. Why does his best friend look so cool, when just before he looked like a pain in the ass. Before Kira speak, Aoi cut him off.

"You know Kira, there is no need to be sad, many guys outside will fall in love with you, especially with your pretty face." Aoi smirked, Kira can't tell if the boy telling him the truth or just mocking him, but then he realized something.

"You don't know anything I-" Kira sentence cut again, but now by a pair of lips pressing against his own, his eyes widened, its Aoi's. When their lips withdrawn Kira panicked like a girl. Aoi stared with blank face, then suddenly pulls Kira's hand and gives him a small kiss again.

"I love you Kira." Kira froze, Aoi smiles sarcastically. Well, Aoi doesn't need the answer, cause he already knew from the face Kira made: Blushing like a teenager girl.

What a beautiful winter in December...

• Like 10

This is my first time writing a story, i hope you guys enjoy it. Its actually 650 words, sorry for exceeding the word limit. :c

Under The Winter Night

I sat at the edge of the window once again, my usual spot at the corner of the old mansion house and stared listlessly at the scenery outside. The beautiful moon, the sparkling stars, the trees…it was the scenery that I had grown used to watching, yet I never get tired of it. The only thing different was that its winter already and that the air is colder than usual. The beautiful night scenery always seemed to captivate me. Then slowly, I would turn to the empty stone pathway of the mansion’s entrance and look intently. I would hope and anticipate...

Will today be the day? Will he finally return? Will he be different? Questions that often flood my mind as I eagerly wait, only to be disappointed the next day. “Maybe today will be different,” I would always say to myself to keep my spirits up.

I continue to stare listlessly at the scenery and suddenly something catches my eye, the familiar giant oak tree next to the pathway. My thoughts immediately wander to the memories of me and Kei under the tree. Countless times we had laughed, talked and even shared sweet kisses under the tree.

Kei…my dear childhood friend who had grown to be important to me. What had started out as friendship slowly blossomed into love and we became lovers. Not long after that, Kei had to leave for the military and three years had gone by since. I still remember his last words to me, “Wait for me…” Waiting, it was the only thing I had been doing ever since he left… the only thing I could do. Months go by, seasons change, leaves fall, plants wither away and another new year approaches while I still remain unchanged, waiting and looking out the window for his return. Waiting for the moment when he would walk up that pathway, when he would open that door and I would run and hug him with a smile.

I smiled at that thought but it was short lived when my negative side suddenly said to me, “What if he never comes back?” I grew cold and my body felt numb, the thought of Kei never coming back was too much it was unbearable. I could never imagine it, a world without Kei. I shuddered. I quickly push that thought away and turn my thoughts elsewhere.

“Dong…Dong…” the old grandfather clock chimed, I slowly opened my eyelids and didn’t realize that I had fallen asleep. I looked at the time and it was already midnight. I suddenly shivered and realized that the air had grown even colder and that my fingers and toes had become slightly numb. I looked out the window and notice white snow falling down the sky, engulfing everything in pure white, truly a beautiful scene.

That’s when I heard it, footsteps crushing snow and then changing to creaking wooden noises at the mansion’s door entrance. My eyes widened. It couldn’t be…I ran towards the door before thinking anything else.

The door knob turned and there he was before my eyes. Before he could respond I ran and hugged him tightly with tears overflowing my cheeks. “Yuu…” Kei smiled as he hugged me back, he gently wiped away my tears and kissed me on the lips. His warmth, his scent, his voice, I missed it all and he was still the Kei I knew. “Welcome home, Kei,” I said with a smile.

We sat near the fireplace and covered the both of us with a blanket. We stayed in silence, enjoying this happy moment of being together, basking ourselves in each other’s warmth. Kei suddenly slowly inches forward to my ear and whispers, “Yuu, I love you,” I chuckled and snuggled closer to him, whispering the same sweet words back to him. Tonight, under this white winter night, I am reunited with my love.

• Like 10

my entry! i had fun writing about this one. hope there are some people who will like it. ^_^

PURE BLISS

fujoshiNovember

Dec. 26, 2012

7:52 am GMT +8

"It's not that great being in love with you, you know?", Ryuuji said frustratingly on the phone. "It has always been a bumpy road for us from the very beginning."

In the middle of the snow-covered path that he was walking, Ryuuji stopped in his tracks and breathed a deep, harsh sigh. He saw the fog forming despite the fact that his eyes were getting blurry as he was trying the hold back his tears.

It was Christmas and yet Tora wasn't with him.

Tora was the one who confessed to him a year ago, in this same snow-covered path. Without thinking about the consequences, the guy just hugged him from behind and whispered in his cold, red ears how much he loves Ryuuji. Tora said he didn't care for what the world may or may not say about them. All he wants is to have Ryuuji by his side.

But, despite saying all that, Tora never made it today. And even though it was Tora who first made his move, it seems as if it was Ryuuji who fell deeper in love.

"Nothing good came out of being with you!", Ryuuji shakily told the man on the other side of the line. "I got threatening calls from women you went out with! I went against my parents and lived on my own just to be with you! I practically went against the world when I decided to go out with you!"

"Ryuuji-"

"What was I thinking?", he covered his face with his free hand. His attempt to stop his tears proved to be futile. Before he knew it, there were clear, hot teardrops trickling down his face. "Leaving me alone today just to meet up with a woman behind my back, are you taking me for an idiot?!"

"Ryuuji, listen-"

"Despite all that.." Ryuuji hiccuped. His voice betrayed him already. "Despite all that.. why do I still love you?!"

Ryuuji broke into hysterical tears. He can never lie to himself. His feelings for Tora is too strong.

It was then that he felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around him. The scent that he was so familiar with wafted into his senses. It was Tora.

"Don't cry!" Tora, whose face was buried in the nape of his neck, told him. "Where did you get the idea that I could ever cheat on you?!"

"W-what-"

"Listen, okay.", Tora started. "Yes, I did meet up with a woman today. But it's not what you think it is. It was all so that I could give you this."

Tora showed an opened velvet case to Ryuuji. There, in the middle of the white, silky bed, rests a silver band that shocked him.

"I'm sorry I made you lonely.", Tora whispered to his ears. "Marry me."

Ryuuji's tears rolled on his cheeks again. This time, it was not out of desperation, anger, nor sadness. It was of pure bliss.

• Like 9

okay :) merry Christmas minna ! here's my entry ... Solitaire :)

Solitaire

It’s raining so hard on that cold night. Elliot actually hears the clashing of the winds to the window outside. Lightning, thunder, one after another, seems like a music that passes through his ears. Little by little, he was drawn by silence, his eyes were closed but he knows that there’s light, unlike the darkness that covers awhile ago. As he thoroughly opens his eyes, what Elliot sees in front of him was a garden, a labyrinth, and he was at the center of it. The ambiance there is so quite, the sky is so peaceful, he can hear the chirping of the birds, and the grass were swaying along the wind. While sitting beside a small fountain, he heard a voice…

“There you are! I’ve waited for you for so long.”

He was startled, but the man in front of Elliot seems like he knows him. That man wears a gentle smile on his face, thus, Elliot starts to feel nostalgic about that man’s face, voice, appearance, and aura.

Little did he know, the man walks towards him and caress his head, down through his cheeks, then lift his chin, all of a sudden, Elliot felt that man’s lips on his own, it was soft, so light, and wet because he licked it before kissing Elliot. What Elliot felt was such gentleness rather than disgust.

“Wh... Who are you?” the only word that comes through Elliot’s mind.

Elliot realized that it’s weird that he doesn’t feel disgusted or angry from his kiss; in fact, his heart keeps on thumping so fast.

As he looks at that man’s face, he leaves no answer but a smile. He tries to hold his face, but the man was vanishing, and Elliot’s eyes are blurring, until he can’t see anything. Elliot pulled back by the lightning and darkness, and when he opens his eyes again, the beautiful labyrinth, the peaceful sky, and the nostalgic man are all gone.

Elliot surprised when he hears a sudden knocking at the door, but he doesn’t seem to care about it. The knocking continues, until it reaches his limit. He walks to the door, and unlocked the doorknob, without opening it he turned around and starts walking to his chair. When, someone hugs him from his back, it has a firm body, he feels his warmth, and his arms are squeezing tightly around Elliot’s body. His big, gentle, and cold hand loses its tight when it starts groping at his chest sliding up through his mouth, and then plays it with his finger.

Elliot’s heart, again, was thumping so hard, he wants to scream but it’ll just lower his dignity as a man, he wants to punch him but he just can’t, because his body is shivering, it’s as if he was monopolized by this man.

“Tch… Who’re you? If you’re a robber, go ahead and take everything you can, just stop jerking me, bastard!” Elliot said while keeping his voice in calm.

Elliot alarmed when he feels the man’s head slowly closing to his face, lick his ear then bite it, and whispers…

“Then, if you say so, can I have you? My little loss kitten, I want you, I -----“

Elliot doesn’t hear the last thing that he said, because of the hard thunderclaps, and because of the lightning he unconsciously closes his eyes.

The moment he opens his eyes again, what he saw is the reflection of the morning sun to his window, and there he was sitting all alone in his chair.

• Like 9

I really had a hard time writing this,because the maximum words are only 600, but while I'm writing this, I enjoyed it.. So I hope guys that you'll like it. and belated merry Christmas and advance happy new year everyone!:)

Summer in Winter

By: melancholic mirage

It’s dark… It’s cold… I guess it is winter now… Yes! It is… It is how my life is; like a winter in a blissful Christmas. I’m Matsunaga Ryu, the President of the Linguistic Club at Sakura University, and that’s how I describe my life… that’s how I see it.

Now, here I am at the coffee shop, talking to a particular person, who won the club’s poem writing contest, ‘she’ is Little Pink Strawberry… No she is not a girl, actually he is a guy, and at first I thought he is a girl because of his pen name. Actually his name is Saga Takano- as what he said a while ago. Yeah! He is a guy, so why it is suddenly that my heart throbbing violently and I’m shaking unconsciously, come on, we were just talking about the club… about how he can join the club without even taking the exams, so why I am felling this way towards him. Finally were done talking, but what’s this? Why I feel sad, when he said goodbye?

It’s been a weeks since all the staff and I have decided to accept Takano in our club, just by passing ten poems to be accepted. As I read his works, I’ve been astonished by it and my heart keeps on throbbing so violently. “Good morning! Mr. President.” Takano greet him with a smile on his face. Then Ryu’s face turns red and his heart throbbing so fast, he don’t know why, so he decided to replied with just a smile. It’s almost late, so why is there’s no one coming yet in their club, being alone with Takano makes him nervous. “President, you know, when I first met you at the coffee shop, I… I have been fallen for you.” Takano said in a confessing yet sweet voice. “Huh? What are you talking about? Oh! I see is that the one you wrote for your script? Well it’s nice, you used my name.” Ryu replied in a perplexed and nervous voice.

“NO! Ryu, it’s not a script, it is my confession to the one I love and it is-”

“Ah! Excuse me Takano… I need to go to the bathroom.”

“YOU!”

“Eeh? Me? What do you mean?”

Then Takano grab him, close to Takano’s face, he hate it yet want it to last forever.

“What I mean is this.”

Then Takano kiss him on his lips, he was so shocked, he never expected it, his heart is throbbing violently. “I… I’m going to lose control… all this weird feelings that I’ve been felt… Now I know it… I love him… Yeah! From the very start that we met each other.”

“I love you Takano…”

“I already know it, Ryu”

He pushed me into the corner then kisses me gently as his hand went under my polo caressing my back, his kiss becomes more torrid as he slid his tongue on my mouth and meets my very own tongue. I can’t resist it nor feel disgusted, I don’t know why, but I like it, No... I love it. The taste of his mouth melts my heart and his smell makes me faint yet consciously moves my body. As he laid me down, I can already feel his weight. He touches me gently; he gently went inside of me. The pain turns into pleasure, as Takano utter those sweet words; “I love you… you are my life, my soul… you’re every breath that I take.”

It’s colorful… radiant… blissful… He is my summer in my winter life.

~~End~~

• Like 9

|| END OF ៙BL Love Story ~Writers Contest~៙ ||

[YaoiOtaku Writer Contest]

Thank you all for taking part in our first Writer Contest!

The choice has been really hard since all of you are skilled and talented. Thus,

we decided to add three special prizes.

The first winner of ៙BL Love Story ~Writers Contest~៙ is Belita with

her BL Love Story "Fire and Ice".

As promised everyone who participated will get 1,500 points.

Note: Due to the new Shop system being still tested and under construction,

the cards will be added a bit later. We are very sorry and thankful for your understanding.

The winner wins as follow,

- 5,000 points

- 1 Christmas card

*Special prize (3,000 points) and the chosen ones as follow:

-> BRIDGET ("Touches")

-> shirotsuki ("Unfinished business")

-> NanaNtingki ("Lament~")

Congratz

-chan
and
c:

I enjoy reading all everyone's story ;D

• Like 5

Oh, woah! Umm.. Thank you, everyone!

Congratulations to

and
! I enjoyed your stories very much, they really touched me!

Happy New Year to all of you! :)

• Like 7

Holly s***!! Really?! *___*

I'm really surprised! O_o

Thank you guys, for liking my story! :D

And thank you Saga and Key, for coming up with these contests! :*

Congratulations to all winners too! You guys are so talented, makes me even mre surprised! :D

• Like 11

O__O

oh my! i was not expecting to win a special prize! :o

but i'm very happy!! :D thank you sooo much for liking my story!! *__*

and

Congrats! your story was very good! :D
congrats too!! ;D

and also congrats to everyone who participated!! so many good stories here! ^_^

• Like 4

@

@
and @

Congratulations :)

;)

:hamtaro-005 (23): :hamtaro-005 (12):

• Like 4

Corangtulation

for winning :leaf6:

And also for

and
:hamtaro-005 (8):

Love your story foxy2

• Like 5

waaaahh,,congratulations

and
:hamtaro-005 (23):

• Like 5

hahaha ... i'm late, still, congratulations !

and

• Like 5

Congratulations

and
. All your stories were very beautiful rabbit14

• Like 5

congratz

and
:D

your stories were great girls! *___*

• Like 5

Well.. what happened here???!!! XDDD

First..

Congrats, dear!!!! I loved your story just the title was promissing, I hope one day you can give us more chaps. I'm very happy you won :)

Secondly, hmm... to the rest of the writers, congrats too! You made great stories I enjoyed them a lot. Thanks for making YO greater with your participation ;)

Thridly...thanks to all of you guys who liked my lil story, I'm just happy if you enjoyed it. That's the prize. Btw.. was there any special prize?? XDD

Thanks to Key and Saga for your ideas and hard work.. and the special prize ofc :p

(Oh my! XDD this looks like a speech XDDD)

• Like 2