.. Organized by Saga

.. Approved by Key

.:: Info ::.

After being rich on contests for

graphic, artists, video making,

we decided it's time to make a contest

for people that love to write.

This month we will have a theme set

around the current season and it's exactly - Winter.

As such, we named it 'Love Story'.

You have to present your masterpiece,

which describes love (during December) between two males.

.:: Rules ::.

Minimum 400 words, maximum 600 words.

Only stories are accepted, no poems.

The story must be rated as for 16+

No racism, no religious topics, no animal/child abuse.

Love must be between two males.

Title of the story is up to you.

Post the finished work on this thread.

Read the rules once again.

.:: Prizes ::.

.. 1,500 points for all that applied

.. 5,000 points for the winner + a Christmas card from the Shop

.:: Deadline ::.

Stars: 05.12.2012

Ends: 31.12.2012

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Belita

• ai_kaze69

• yaoi_hoshi

Hum... well i'm no writer-for-real (sorry :D) but i would like to apply since i love writting... though not very good at it, i'll do my best! ;) Besides i love winter for love stories, so yeap... count me in! :D

• Like 4

I was wondering if I could post a Fanfiction for this? It will be my own -as I love to write stories and this would be a great thing for me-.

• Like 1

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Of course you can, it's counted as a story. Beside that, we said only poems can't apply. Thus we created for poems/song lyrics another contest today. :3

Could I join in Saga? I would also like to give this a try~ I love writing and the holiday's~! *hinting about signature* Anyways can I apply?

• Like 1

Peoplez ;D You all can join without asking, really. Don't shy @

and @
, and @
.. and whoever it is ;D Give it a try,you can only gain ;P :3

Hi there! I would love to apply. c:

I love writing stories and with this, I can also improve with my grammar and such. C;

Apply~ Apply~ Apply~

• Like 2

hmm,,i wanna try it although i didn't know my story is good enough or not..hahah XD

just wanna give it a try ((:

so i just have to post my story in here ?? :D :D

• Like 1

Good luck and when ready post it on here. c:

and

Yup,when you are ready as I said to Techno and stated in the rules,post your final result on here. c:

i will start to post my own story..i didn't sure u guys will like it or not..just hope it's good and all of u like my story ^~^

The First Snow

The sunshine shining so bright. There’s a boy who walks alone with the headset on his ears, listening a music. The wind blow his blond hair so his earrings looks so clearly on his left ear. His name is Kaze Ninomiya.

“Hey, sweetie.” Called someone behind him. He’s Yuki Aibara. He wear a glasses and looks so cute. “Morning, Yuki-san.” Kaze kiss his forehead. “Stop it! We’re in public right now.” Yuki face turning to red. He can’t helped it since Kaze who kissed him. He falling in love with Kaze although he’s younger than him. It’s been 2 month they start to dating. Yuki still can’t believe that he can going out with Kaze cause he know Kaze was straight.

Yuki still remember the day he confess to Kaze. “I like you. Do you wanna going out with me?” That’s a words what he’s saying at that time. “Alright. I’m single anyway.” And that’s a words that makes Yuki surprised and blink a few times. He didn’t believe Kaze will said like that but it makes he feel so happy. Finally he can date with someone who he really love for 6 months.

“Yeah, I know we’re in public now. But there’s no one in here so it’s alright, isn’t it?” Yuki can’t say anything. He can’t refuse every little thing what Kaze did to him. “Hey, Kaze. I’m really excited about today.” Kaze blinked. “Is there something good will happen today?” Yuki silent. He can’t believe Kaze forgot about their plan to see the first snow together. Sometimes Yuki thinking that he’s not love him and he just accepted his feeling because he feel so pathetic with him. “There’s a program tv that I like today and I really excited to watching it.” Yuki trying to smile as best as he can. “Really? Waah,,that’s really good Yuki-san.” They keep walking to school together.

Kaze feel that he’s forgot something important but he can’t remember it. He keep thinking so hard but still no clue. At break time Yuki didn’t come to Kaze class and it makes Kaze feels strange. ‘Hmm,,where’s Yuki-san? Why he didn’t come?’ Kaze head to Yuki class in upstair. “Hey, do you watch a tv yesterday? They said the first snow will falling down today. I can’t wait to see that.” Kaze heard what they’re talking and see them really happy about this. ‘First snow? Ah, crap! I forgot about it!’ Kaze running to Yuki class but he’s not there. Kaze keep looking for him in student council room, teacher room, lab, rootproof but Yuki not there. Kaze head to his class feeling so guilty. He’s the one who ask Yuki to see the first snow together but he’s the one who forgot about it.

The bell after school start to ringing. Kaze waiting Yuki on the gate. “Yuki-san!” Yuki a bit surprised to see him cause he won’t to see Kaze right now. If he see him then he’ll begin to negative thinking again. “Ah, Kaze. Are you waiting for me?” Kaze looks at Yuki face. “Of course. We should go home together, right?” Yuki start to avoiding him again. “I guess I’ll walk home alone. There’s something I’ve to do.”

“Then do it together with me!” Kaze pull Yuki hands and start to walking. He bring Yuki to his favorite place. Yuki looking around and feel so amazed with what he’s seeing. He can see the town with the beautiful light and it looks so shining. “Sorry Yuki-san. I didn’t mean to forgot about this. I love you, Yuki-san. I really do.” Yuki looking into Kaze eyes. Kaze hold Yuki hands and kiss his lips passionately. He embrace Yuki in his arms. “Yeah, it’s alright but if you forgot something important like this again then I won’t ever forgive you.” The first snow begin to fall. It’s likes a little diamond that falling to the town which shining in the beatiful light. They stare at each other. Kaze embrace Yuki in his arms once again. They didn’t feeling the cold but feeling the warmth in their body.

• Like 11

Hum... ok so this is my little something, something... xD

No... seriously, this is my story for the contest.

Hope you guys like it! :o

Fire and Ice

“Snow had been falling since a few days ago…

I could feel it… not just the cold, but also the loneliness, sucking away my remaining hope of ever being happy and warm again.

It’s Christmas… and I’m alone.

It’s just so annoying. The ringing bells, the glittering lights… The damn happy laughs, and honestly, I felt like smashing whatever played “Jingle Bells” to pieces or slapping someone on Santa's outfit.

Yes… How hypocrite of me…

I was miserable, and the only thing that could make me feel happy right now was pretending all this looked like the most stupid thing in the world, so that my withered heart wouldn’t hurt so badly.

I gave up wandering the ice cold streets and started thinking that, a warm cozy place to drink a hot cup of coffee was just what I needed.

But my feet wouldn’t move.

All shops were full. And all of them have those shining decorations that hurt my eyes so bad I just wanted to cry.

All except one.

A tiny, almost invisible Christmas tree on top of the counter was the only thing giving the season away.

I did no ceremony and entered.

My face welcomed the warmth that tenderly started melting the ice growing inside me.

The other thing that caught my attention was the smell...

I couldn’t say for sure what was so alluring about it. Maybe the mix of ingredients in it.

A warm, rich, cinnamon like… A delicious, fragrant caramel and cotton candy kind of scent was filling that small space making me dive further and further in it.

I don’t know what was being made, cooked or prepared in that place but I was surely not leaving without tasting it.

I had to see what kind of product was that made such a delicious smell. And usually, if it smelled nice, looked and tasted even better.

“Oh… sorry I didn’t hear the bell! Oh crap, right, no bell on the damn door yet…”

“Are you the employee? Can you please take my order?”

A small and blushing young woman just came from inside what looked like the kitchen and she was just running around like a busy bee that couldn’t manage to take note of left and right anymore.

“Oh yes, yes… Hum… What will you wish sir?”

“Hum… don’t you have a menu?”

“Ahh… we don’t! I’m so sorry sir... BOOSSSSSS!!! A costumer’s here and he’s asking for th’a menu!”

“What????”

That’s when I saw him… The reason for that sweet, warm and addicting smell…

Long hair, tied back with some sort of string, he had a very dirty apron on, which seemed he had been not only cooking, but also destroying the kitchen and still, he looked amazing.

“I’m sorry sir. This is really awkward… We’re supposed t be closed. I mean… We’re only opening tomorrow…”

“No, Maria… it’s ok.”

“But Boss…”

“Oh… It’s ok. I’ll go somewhere else.”

I was sad for leaving, but something grabbed my hand forcefully…

“Wait!!Don’t leave… Hum, could I interest you in a slice of our “Fire and Ice” cake? It’s almost done…”

“Wha…”

His huge, warm smile just brightened in front of me, and together with the heat from his hand, it was like my heart started pounding once again.

And I was right… It looked a million times better than the smell…

It kept me wondering what he tasted like, so… I had to stay!

“Sure…”

He sat me on a chair, and whispered…

“I’ve been waiting for you…”

Wondering… What will this season bring me…!”

• Like 14

Here is my story is about two Chilodfriends so have deep friendship with together but A accident shall test their deep friendship, I hope you like it.

A December sad friendship story

It whas normal mornings for Kaito, He wake up 9 AM and rais himself up from bed. Walked to bathroom, tok a shower and when he whas finish whit shower, he clean himself off with towel, lout of bathroom back to his room and put on some clean clotches on himself after that he called Riku his chilodfriend and tell him at the whas snowing out and asked he wanted to play and Riku said yes and he la on the phone, walked downstair and walked out of door and meet Riku they played for 15 mins and they said goodbye to eashother, Next morning Kaito get a call from Rikus mother ba him to come to hospital and his mother drive him to hospital they walked to Rikus room and there whas Riku and his mother. Rikus mother tell him at Riku whas in a accident when he walked home and have lost all his memories when Kaito heard that he become sad and start to cry when he stopet crying, he rais himself up and walked to Riku and tell him him who he whas and Riku tell him who he whas, three months later Rikus out of hospital but still havet regain his memories but the didnt stop them for to be friends forever. Kaito and Riku whas Friend Forever whitout Riku regain his memories or not. END

• Like 12

Crap, I think this is--er sorry for being crappy. I just wanted to have fun writing one--though failed. NYahahah

暖かい冬

(Warm winter)

[izumi, where are you? Answer the phone, I badly want to talk with you.]

Izumi stared at the message on his mobile and turned it off nonchalantly. The male was together with his colleagues, having their typical party for Christmas. Though Izumi was having a blast together with them, he didn't even feel the fun at all.

Who’s to blame in the first place? -–His ex-lover, Kusakabe. Before they started going out, he met Kusakabe in a weird manner. The man named Kusakabe was standing at the center of the park in one snowy night. Izumi ignored him, but what caught his attention was that man’s face—it’s all covered by despair. The Kusakabe he knew before was silently staring at the falling snow everyday. His hurting face made an impact to Izumi and there as fast as the speed of light, Izumi fell in love with the man.

For three months he’d took advantage of Kusakabe’s vulnerability. Izumi took good care of him like he’s a precious jewel to be treasured. Gladly, they became lovers but Izumi felt that he’s just a replacement or such. How he regretted loving Kusakabe. Kusabe was just like a snow… It looks so pure that you feel so empty just even watching it.

Back to reality, Izumi couldn’t betray his friends and have a pretense of enjoying the party. Instead, he left them and gone solo. The snow was starting to fall again, just the mere sight of it sickened Izumi. He couldn’t help but shed some manly tears while looking at the vast gray sky. He wished Kusakabe would be his. Unfortunately, it seemed that the man was eaten by his past. No matter how Izumi strives to love the man—it’ll be always futile. So he had his verdict to end their foolish relationship. Izumi had evaded meeting Kusakabe. He changed his apartment and severed their ties two months ago but Kusakabe could always find a way to know his number.

“Izumi!!!!” A man in a leather jacket roared his name. From the voice itself, Izumi knew that it was the man that he didn’t want to see the most, Kusakabe. Just like a robot in an automatic mode, Izumi dashed away from Kusakabe. He wanted to forget the man, forget the fruitless love they had. Izumi felt that the man was still following him, it was bothersome.

“Stop chasing me!!” he turned his head and shouted desperately but he heard no response from the other. Within a glimpse, he didn't saw a worried Kusakabe but an angry man with a fierce glare. Kusakabe, with his strong will finally caught up with Izumi and grabbed him violently. “I said wait!” he swung his left arm and slapped Izumi. The young man could feel that his cheeks stung like hell. “IZUMI! I don’t want this to end” the man demanded hopelessly. Izumi on the other hand pretentiously laughed, “It’s futile—cause no matter how much I love you… in the end it won’t reach you,” he blurted unconsciously and tried not to cry.

“Izumi, it’s not like that, how I wished you've listened to my part too.” Kusakabe caressed Izumi’s swollen cheeks. “I love you Izumi, please believe me.” Kusakabe gently kissed Izumi at the middle of the street, ignoring the citizen's reactions.

“I’ll give you one last chance, bastard.” Izumi growled and kissed him back. Kusakabe just squeezed him tightly and took a hold of a small droplet of ice.

“Neh, Izumi the snow’s kinda warm,” the man chuckled and snuggled his lover.

-FIN-

• Like 13

I would like to join too

His Name

I have always been watching him. Since we first met and even after I died.

I learned things about him through observations, for he never told me anything about himself. But now that I hover and look at him, I wish that I have taken the opportunity to ask more about him.

People called him Ai. Nothing more, nothing less. He knew the power behind real names and he had never given anyone such power over him. Even to me. And yet, I so dearly wish that I was alive to hold him in my arms at this time of year. Ai loved winter but with that love comes a hidden hate. I know now because I can see it. I can see his emotions and even his thoughts. They were clouded by despair from the past.

He laid there, in front of the fireplace, trembling and stifling his sobs. And I could do nothing but to watch in agony as he screamed in pain. It was a psychological condition. His mind would go back to the past, to that one specific winter night, and his body would remember forgotten pain as if it were present. Doctors and therapists have looked at him and had said that it was up to him to conquer that battle for they had no other clue how to help him. They could not let him sleep it off, one therapist had stated that he might never wake up. Added to his hate of winter was the memory of my death. Should anyone ask me if I would advance the date of my death, I would gladly say yes. For I died in winter. I can see that his mind is beating himself up over it even though it was not his fault.

Then I turned my head as the door opened and a familiar guy entered the darkened room. Shi was his name and I was glad that he is Ai's current lover. He bent and embraced Ai from behind and murmured sweet nothings, but, like the other days, he could not get through. Ai kept trembling and it looked as if the physical contact was making things worse. Shi was different, I can admit that. He was always there and Ai had trusted him enough to tell him things about himself. I know that they loved each other and I also know that they have not stated it vocally, only physically. It was as if they were afraid to vocalize what they were feeling. Like they were afraid of saying those words that they would not be able to live up to them, but I knew better. I stayed because I wanted to watch the two of them for they had showed me that they were so different from each other, literally the alleged Black and White when it came to personality. Yet they fit together as if nature had intended it. I found myself smiling at that thought. Then,

"I Love You."

Spoken so softly, so reverently that it sounded nothing more above a whisper. And Ai took notice and to my astonishment, a crack appeared over his perfect emotional mask then it broke entirely as his chaotic thoughts came to an abrupt halt and the contentment that followed made it look like it has never been touched by despair. Then Ai leaned in and whispered something to Shi. It was so quiet that even I could not hear it. Then I smiled as I understood. It was his name and I flew away.

• Like 11

Hello .o.

Even when-

Snow. Elegant and enchanting. Cold. White on the grey ground, white over the frozen grass. So beautiful. So sad.

It nearly brings tears to Leon's eyes.

He sits alone inside an empty room; on the floor, because there are no chairs or rather anything else. No furniture, no visible doors. Just the one window (naked, with no curtains to cover it) looking out into a garden. There are thin trees, young trees, shaken by the winter. Their branches are bowed humbly under the weight of snow. There are no patches of grass, no dead leaves or shy greens poking out from underneath the white cover. Everything seems quiet and calm.

Leon's eyes flutter open – how odd, how strange, were they even closed? He hadn't realized. But yes, and someone placed butterfly kisses over his eyelids. Leon wakes, disoriented, confused, tangled in white covers.

Beside him is Gabe Duncan, naked and ridiculously beautiful; fair hair falling over pale shoulders, brilliant blue eyes shining, mouth curved slightly into a gentle smile. “Good morning,” he says. “Mornin’,” Leon echoes and it’s more like a sigh than a proper reply, but Gabe seems content with just that.

“Did you sleep well?”

Leon thinks about the question. “I don’t know.” He tells Gabe about his dream, the empty room, the tranquillizing white. “It felt awfully lonely. I don’t know.”

Gabe scoots closer, wraps his arms around the other and places a soft kiss on Leon’s forehead. Leon closes his eyes, pressing further into the warmth of his lover’s naked flesh. They fit together exquisitely, as if they were born as one person. And yet it seems cruel that their bodies separate them, when surely they share the soul.

“I am here. I will always be here,” Gabe’s whisper tickles Leon’s skin. “Even when you close your eyes and you can’t see me- you know that I’m there. Surely you must know.”

“I know,” Leon agrees promptly. It’s not a lie; he can feel it in every muscle, in every bone. His entire being belongs to Gabe’s, just as Gabe belongs to him.

“I won’t leave you alone,” Gabe adds, just in case. Leon has to chuckle because of course he knows that, too. And it’s good because Leon can’t be alone. It’s a crushing feeling too powerful for his fragile soul; but he can take it, so long as he’s with Gabe.

“You fancy some pancakes for breakfast?” Leon asks, reluctantly unwrapping himself from his lover. Gabe looks hopeful and nods cautiously. “Really?”

Leon smiles and places a kiss to those perfect lips. “Yes, really.”

Outside it’s snowing. The snowflakes are small, playing coy with the wind, but they gather quickly. Elegant and enchanting. Dancing. First snow of the year. So lovely.

Leon doesn’t even notice.

• Like 9

Here is my story. I'm not a great writer but I write it for my ukes and my friends.

A TRUE LOVE STORY

The bell rang. Finally the classes are over. Ryou decided to go to cafeteria for a hot drink. Outside was snowing and he didn’t want to go home yet. Inside the cafeteria was none. Ryou, after taking a hot chocolate, went to a table near the window and watched the beautiful dance of the snowflakes. Being deep on thoughts he didn’t realise someone was coming to his table. “May I seat next to you?” the new one asked. Ryou turn his head and look at the stranger. It was the new student, Shin. Ryou didn’t like the boy and he didn’t know why. Since he came in school all day was after Ryou. “Yes you can. I finished my chocolate anyway”. Ryou stand up to go but Shin blocked off his way. “Why do you always run from me Ryou?” ”I don’t run from you Shin, I barely know you”. And with this Ryou left the cafeteria. Outside the snow have stopped. Ryou started to walk through the snow but suddenly he felt two hands which grab him and hug him from behind. “I like you Ryou, I …”. “Don’t say anything more”, Ryou stoped the boy “Because you are so cute so all fall for you, you think I…?” “No way!! I'm not cute!!” Shin yelled, “I'm an ugly person, that's why I'm always getting shocked when people calling me cute.... I'm not cute, but I'm trying to be nice to others and that is my advantage without looks…” Ryou never expected the boy to react like that “Don't you ever think that you are ugly Shin. You are a nice person but I ...” Ryou couldn’t finish his sentence because Shin was kissing him. “I'll always love you Ryou” Shin said before he run away. The snow was started again and Ryou stayed there a few more minutes. He couldn’t believe what was just happened.

The next day when he arrived at school Ryou found Shin waiting for him. “ I want to… "Shin started to say but Ryou interrupted him “I love you too” and then kiss the other boy.

• Like 7

l thought the original ldea was good but now its crunch time l am less sure. Here goes nothing.

Market Research...

l stood alone at the counter surveying my own private kingdom,the Belle Vista. A bijou eatery for the patron with a discerning palate. Ach who am l kidding its a small cafe /snack bar at the entrance to the municipal park, its nothing fancy but it provides me with a ltsliving and something to do. lts 7pm on a Wednesday evening and not a customer for over 3 hours ,not even my own special angel for once.For the last fortnight this vision of lovliness had been in at least once a day ,quiet and shy every single effort to engage him in a longer conversation had been politely rebuffed. At 178cm he wasn't overly tall,with an unruly mop of black hair and the cutest set of chocolate brown eyes ever. His face that was nothing special in fact it looked a little lived in but when he smiled, ducis mater dei it was the temptation and ruin of angels. What chance would l a mere mortal have against that, and indeed l was smitten.Still so far he had shown no interest despite my best efforts to look cute and seductive.He was probably straight, just my crappy luck. The weather outside was deteriorating visibly the strengthening wind whipping the snow flurrys into a solid wall of white. l was just contemplating calling it a day and going home to my empty flat when with a howl of wind and a sprinkling of snow the door opened for the first time in hours and a well wrapped figure walked in.

"hello " l said to the unrecognisable figure "What can l get you ?" The person removed the scarf,gloves and hat ,shook loose an untidy mop of black hair and smiling sweetly at me replied "hot chocolate please" baadum my heart skipped a beat, for the last week l had tried unsuccessfully to come up with a good excuse to invite him out for a drink and now we were alone together,at last my chance. And so screwing up my courage and only blushing slightly l walked over to him carrying his order. He looked up at me and smiled as l approached and thus encouraged as l put down his drink and looked into his beautiful eyes l uttered the immortal line "mlwumphan" oh curse the gods of blank minds and dry mouths. As l blushed bright red the smile on his face was replaced by a look both amused and quizzical "Pardon ?" he said. Big deep breath and" sorry, the weather has turned very nasty out there " l replied as l tried to regain my composure.

"Yes, yes it has, most unpleasant"he replied " still unfortunately l had to be out in it l had no choice."

" lt must be very important for you to be risking frost bite" l answered starting to feel a little more relaxed.

" Oh yes it is, its vital to my theoretical research" he replied "lts an integeral part of a first time consumer comestible survey" "so" he said " what time do you close at "

" Well to be honest if you hadn't come in about 10 mins ago, but now l think i'll call it a day when you have finished"

" ln that case do you fancy going for a drink with me when you have cleared up" he asked

"sure just let me tidy up" l replied as l blasted through the cleaning in half the normal time "Finished lets go"

As we stood by the door preparing to go out and face the elements he turned to me "that consumer survey ,l just wanted to know what you like for breakfast" he said as he leaned in and gently kissed me on the lips.

• Like 7

Dedicated to my SECOND LOVE which never comes back, hahaha ;)

~ My DECEMBER ~

Huh… really …it’s true???

No way….

Are you crazy???

……. It couldn't be like that…

I’m a man!!

Real man, you know?!?!?

@#cvgdf^)*PI12.7t9/ik[ozkxGTERY:L+(_*^%m;lkjtj%$#$*UJPY*/+71?j

************************__________________******** *************

This is the way I’m thinking of now…

“Pop”

It’s “he” who makes me fuzzy like this........

He always comes to me with a BIG smile.

He knows I like drinking milk, and he puts a carton for me on my desk everyday...

He says nothing, just comes and SITS down beside me when I’m bored...

He’s so calm and nice. ----> For sure, I cannot be like that!!

He’s too quiet and sometimes annoying me from his calmness, too. (-0-‘)

He knows me much more I know him. -----> It’s not fair why??

If you can find me, he will be there two steps behind me.

He’s still young but he’s more reasonable than me!! Ehh???

He can play guitar and sings well too. Wow, I love to sing, we’re great DUO,

yes we are!!!

He is optimistic and neat. >>>> I think that’s so girlish…. :p

He never fights to others but that’s my favorite activity, hahaha…..

He hears with his right ear only. That’s too bad, I think…

But he easily understands everything clearer than me….

I like teasing him, when he’s shy, he’s so cute. **** Ohhhh ****

I always ask him why he has to follow me but he never answers me back, just walk along with no words…..

My friends always tell me that POP crushed on me…

I said, “No way”… I’m an ordinary man, I’m straight & and we are just friends!!!!

Get it?!?!?!?!?!

Pop…. , his smell likes baby powder, ehh… I DO SMELL him, don’t I??? Woo~~~ !!!

I don’t know why we can be friends; he is good in everything…

I’m devil & he’s angel….

He’s really cool but I’m so cruel….

I like bullying & teasing others…

Pop knows that, he used to stop me once; I told him IF he couldn't accept this part of me, just go & leave me alone.

Since then, he said nothing & just stays calm behind me, that’s it…..

Everyday, I do copy Pop’s homework…

I think he’s pleased too… Oh, do I take side myself , hahaha??? I don’t think so……

I like cooking strange food, no one wanna be my tester.

Only Pop, he usually TASTES my recipes & always cheers me to cook more too, Bravo!!!

He is the only one who knows that my ambition is being a GREAT CHEF someday…

It’s my top secret & he promised he won’t tell anyone, thanks a lot Pop…..

He lives in the orphanage, so that’s why he’s an early bird and never be late at all.

Everybody loves his tenderness, oh… it’s good for him !! ^^

12 – 12 - 12

I think I’ll invite Pop to hang out with me this upcoming Christmas Day!!

I ‘m bringing my special “Chicken cookies” for Pop too….

My special treat’s for him only….

>>>>>

Ehhhh????

But, no milk on my desk today…

Where is Pop??

It’s so strange…

Or maybe he’s sick; I’ll go to see him at his place after class….

My classmates also ask me where my SHADOW is today….

I’m a bit worried what’s wrong?!?!?!!?

5 PM…

At the orphanage…..….

I ‘m at the gate & ring the bell.

One boy comes & greets me, that’s little Ken who lives in the same room of Pop.

He hands me a letter which my name is on that,too !!!

I am wondering when get it…....

Suddenly I tear the envelope …..

“ Hi Sun,

It’s me, Pop.

I’m so sorry I can’t be with you anymore..…

I have to go with my NEW family to have the BETTER life…..

I try to tell you but I cannot…

I just don’t want you to see me cry…

But, all I want you to know …….

You are my best idol.

You are my only SUNSHINE and always on my mind forever…...

Wish to see you again when my time comes…

It’s me POP….. ”

Hey!!!

No way…….

What is it???

Am I dreaming now??

I pinch my right cheek…

Ouchhh…. It’s hurt!!!

???????????

Why?? Pourquoi? ¿por qué Doushite? Wei shen me? Tam mai? Etc………

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Now, I’m standing still….

I feel the whole world is on my shoulders....

My tears are falling down.......

It’s time for me to face the true.....

No Pop for me anymore....

Is he gone?!?!?

Why, why & why …..I don’t tell him that how much he’s worth for me.....

I just realize how much he means EVERYTHING to me.....

So stupid I am, knowing my heart when it’s too late..............

If only I could turn back time, I would do everything for him absolutely………

But now, I can’t………..............

• Like 10

Well this was a fanfiction I started for Batman for Christmas, and it kind of took this turn, so I hope you all like how it turned out ^^…and yes I messed with the ages –for good reasoning-.

I’ve always understood that Damian didn’t like Christmas. Maybe it was because he never seemed to like it when I was not there, and I often wasn’t. I had a lot of things to deal with when I was in the ‘haven. Because you know, Jason always seemed to like to make the holidays hard for everyone, including me.

But this year things were going to be different. I had somehow convinced Jay to come back with me to the manor. This year things were going to be different, and Damian wasn’t going to lock himself in his room the whole night like he normally did. This year I would make sure that he was going to be happy, because I always wanted him to be a smiling boy (even if he told me smiles were for losers countless times).

Still. This year, things would be different.

Damian had grown since I last saw him, then again I last saw him about five years ago after his second runaway attempt. After that Bruce thought it was best that I didn’t see him for a while…awhile turned into 5 years eventually. But now, I was home, and I was happy to see him.

He was different though.

He looked at me with such a cold expression that I didn’t know what to do at first. Eventually… I just smiled at him then went back over to Bruce for the rest of the night. I never once looked at him during the party.

It was only later on when he finally walked up to me again, and the only thing he told me was his signature mark. “Tt.” And he walked away again.

“Having troubles DickyBird?” The nickname was something I was used to, and it made me realize who it was all the time. I sighed and looked back at Jason.

“Yeah.” I mumbled and he wrapped an arm around me, kissing my neck. I shivered at his touch, but at the same time I didn’t feel like stopping him. I hurt inside form the way Damian was treating me, and really… I just wanted someone to be there for me.

I woke up with a headache, and I was tangled in the covers in Damian’s bedroom. I knew it was his from the fact that there were drawings everywhere…and the fact that his arms were wrapped around me. I blinked before I chuckled to myself a little bit. What was with the weird dreams that I had? It seemed to happen a lot. But I didn’t really… Okay, Alfred you outdid yourself this time.

“Little D…” I murmured and he smiled, opening his eyes and leaning in, kissing me softly on the lips and I wrapped my arms around his smaller figure. He would out-grow me soon enough. I know he will.

“Master Richard! Master Damian! I would get washed up and then come down! Everyone is waiting!”

The two of us blushed but then Damian smirked and kissed at my jaw line softly. “Hmn…shall we have some more fun before we get ready?” He teased me and I just smiled at him before I kissed him deeply on the lips.

“It will be your present this year then Little D.”

“Hmn…” He smiled at me once more and then wrapped his arms so tightly around me…kissing me. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Um, I should probably explain a little here for everyone |D. Basically what happened here was that the first two parts were a dream. The dream was because Richard was scared that Damian would leave him at some point...plus I wanted to throw in some JayRich xD. But then the last part was actually real.

Now I hope you all like it~

• Like 8

Well... this is mine...

TOUCHES

“I wonder if the snow loves the trees and fields, that it kisses them so gently?"

I turned back to look at the guy who slowly swept the shop's door. And mentally finished Alice in Wonderland quote he was reciting: "And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt; and perhaps it says "Go to sleep, darlings, till the summer comes again.”

Like every Friday after work I went to the same convenience store to buy the usual booze and junk food. The store was handy on my way home. No, the truth is seeing him was the only reason I was stopping by. Would he be today as well, being Christmas Eve?

The shop was empty, but I took my time to get the goods. I wanted to observe him. Tall, thin, handsome, black hair, dark eyes, beautiful smile and deep voice. The regular book on his back pocket caught my attention for the first time, the fact that it was wrinkled and well-thumbed told me enough about him.

“Good evening, Mr. Enoki” He said. “The usual?” Just his voice could make me shiver; anticipating what was coming next, the slight brush of our fingers, his gaze on me; my trembling hand waiting for the change and again, his warm touch.

“Good evening, Iori” I replied. “Yes, the usual” I tried to sound casual but my voice sounded husky. I realized then that his fingers were lingering on my palm. I raised eyes and there he was with his deep black eyes. “Thank you, Iori, Merry Christmas”

“Merry Christmas, Mr. Enoki” And our fingers got further away and my only moment of happiness was over.

We had met outside his work and we became, what you would call friends, but the truth is I desired him, desperately, as I have never needed someone. I always knew he wouldn’t have room for me in his heart, but still, I tried hard. My only solace were the fleeting touches of our hands, his hands on my arms, my hands on his nape, his shoulders, the slight touch of our legs when we sat together.

As I walked away from the store, I started feeling the same ache, the pain of distance, the terrible feeling of missing his presence. “Until next Friday, Iori” I mentally said with a sad smile on my face.

“..Enoki! Mr. Enoki! Kaneie!” Iori shouted. “ Kaneie, wait”. There they were, his hands on my arm, holding back my steps. “ Kaneie, Merry Christmas” and a soft, warm kiss were placed on my lips.

The first snowflakes were covering the street where we were standing. People seeing us, the noise of cars passing by, voices, I heard nothing, and I saw nothing. My hands on his chest, my favorite place in the world. “Snow” I thought “If you love me, let me dream till summer”.

• Like 9

uh, I want to try write story too, but before, I want to ask,

em, the maximum words are 600 right, so, is it alright if I have a little more than 600? ^^'

hehe, thank you,

• Like 3

This is my story. I hope you all like it :p

Winter Months

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

December

A pair of blue eyes stared into the biggest christmas tree in town. Yellow light and small accessory surrounded the tree, making it looked beautiful. Contrast to it, the blue eyes that belong to Ran seems dull.

He ran his hand through his dark locks, sighed in desperation while scanning the people around him, “Seriously? I’m the only one who’s alone here?” he protested to himself. Spared one last look to anyone else who was content with their own business, he walked away from the town center, deciding to go home.

Well, by that sentence, I mean he just considering. His step faltered when his eyes caught a glimpse of someone. A blond guy who may only older than him by a year or two. That person held a brown sack full of small present that being given to every passing children. His red clothes make him looked like a thin Santa.

When Ran almost walked away, that phenomena happened. The blond hair santa sent a smile at him and wave.

“Hey you, come here!”

January

Some moment passed by.

Hoshi entered his apartment and turned on the light. He put his shoes inside the shoe rack before heading to his bedroom. Released his jacket off, turned on the heater, then (practically) throwed himself on his bed, Hoshi huffed in happiness.

Today, his entired afternoon, spent with the new friend he made on Christmas day. That friend’s name is Ame Ran. He is a nineteen years old guy with dark hair dan bright sea colored eyes. Well, for some unknown reason, his mind recently keep reflecting that guy image.

Haa~ the beauty of friendship.

February

“I like you.”

Ran blinked once. Then twice. And thrice. “Huh?” he finally responded.

“I like you,” Hoshi repeated. The shine in his eyes showed the full confident he felt. “Wanna try to going out with me?”

Ran left spechless for some second. “Um… you’re not kidding, right?” he asked his soon to be ex-best friend who came to his house some moment ago to spent some free time in winter days.

“Nope!” Hoshi answered directly. He pulled a small box from his jacket’s pocket. “See this? I even bought you a chocolate for Valentine. So?”

“We-well...” Ran seemed a little hestitate. After saw the hopeful face in front of him, he finally nod. “I think I could give a try.”

March

Hoshi snuggled deeper into the warm blanket while glancing to the brunette beside him. His first sleepover with his lover. His eyes softened when he decided to say what has been nagging in his mind for some time now. “Hey, Ran,” he called. “I love you.”

Ran was taken aback for a moment. “You… love me?”

“Yep. First, maybe I only like you. But now, I know that I love you.”

A sincere smile appeared on Ran’s face. He moved toward Hoshi before pressed his lips against the blond’s. When he pulled away, he whispered, “then you better wait, because I think I start falling for you.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:hamtaro-005 (9):

• Like 8