Name: Rufus Kita

POSITION: Seke

Likes: Sleep, getting his work done on time, big tips, dancing

Dislikes: grope-y patrons, nosy people and drunks

Hobbies: reading, listening to music

Skills: He's very flexible as he used to do gymnastics when he was younger

Sexual Orientation: bi

Kinks: tight pants

Background info: Rufus is a university student trying to get by, he's an engineering student by day and a go-go dancer by night, though he never intended for this situation he doesn't mind the atmosphere, he likes the dancing, the money it brings and the eyes of the different patrons. He's a bit distant and comes off as chilly to most people, but he mellows after the first few dances

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cereflame

• 「viviD

• SammuelColdheart

• gin

Just though....hey, why not join. Seems to be fun.^^ Hope this is okay. :D

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I'm in the Bar/Club as:

Waiter

Picture:

anime_10.jpg

Name:

Akira Hadeko

20 years

POSITION:

Uke

Grilled Steak

Dislikes:

Spiders(Arachnophobia)

Hobbies:

Making Music (Piano, Singing)

Skills:

Getting animals to like him.

Appearing to be like a kid (:p)

Sexual Orientation:

Bi

Kinks:

Stares often into space, always fiddles with his clothing when he is nervous.

Background info:

Akira lost his mother right after birth. His father didn't really want anything to do with him and worked till late evening. After he was finally 18 years old, he started living in a small flat and working in the Bar. Other things might be rped.^^

he reminded me of Q from the new 007 movie, and I had to use this one, the bookish yet sexy angle

Is bartender still open? D8

there's room for three, but as of now - maybe a customer might be better. You can be hired as bartender later :)

Hmm, I change my mind cera.

I saw your post about the piano player... is that position possible? xD

it's a bar/club no place for piano player since there's dancing. you'd like to be the DJ???

we still need waiters I think

welcome and welcome. happy to see another waiter.

DJ~? Suuure, cus somehow, I don't want my character to be a customer or a dancer. XD

and
hop right in, just read the first post and looking forward to playing with you

though dancing starts late. drop by at the bar and get some drinks

I'm supposed to be waiting on people there :p

I'm in the Bar/Club as: DJ

Picture:

71o8zb.jpg

Name: (Last) Himuro ; (First) Eiji

POSITION: Seke

Dislikes: People butting in his business or personal life, sweets, annoying people who doesn't get the hint

Hobbies: Playing instruments

Skills: Learning to play the instruments in a short matter of time and is able to easily to relax or bring jot to a person with his music, depends on the tune beat, melody, etc.

Sexual Orientation: Bi

Kinks: n/a

Background info: Do not make him mad or you'll suffer with a fist on your face, as long as you don't irritate him by butting in his business or personal life (as said on dislikes) too much, you might be able to get along with him. He has temper but holds it in, when not angered, he always appears bored or nonchalant as if he has a world of his own and at times, has a scowl on his face.

Can be quite sarcastic. He mostly doesn't care about other stuff. Surprisingly, he has a pet rabbit name Tokki- whom he adores even if he doesn't say it but judging by his soft eyes; he does. Quick to embarrass, he has the attributes of a tsundere.

He also appears to be a delinquent since he has a good punches and kicks, hell, he'll even look bored as he smashes faces down the ground and such. He won't say it, but he loves the thrill to fight a stronger foe than him.

Utterly devoted to music, music is his soul and breath. Don't break his instruments, oh boy, you'll be in trouble. Don't touch his instruments for a long time without his permission, because he always takes care, clean and fix all of his instruments.

I'm in the Bar/Club as: (waiter.)

Picture:

tumblr_lyi4ub0ip01r94i5oo1_500.jpg

Name: Arashi Cross

POSITION: SEKE

Dislikes: A lot

Hobbies: secret

Skills: Many

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Kinks: Nobody knows

Background info: He is quiet, doesnt like his job, hard to read. Doesnt talk much, but what he says leaves an impression. His gaze makes people feel uneasy, his name means storm , and indeed , he is like the calm before a storm. Too quiet and hard to approach.

Can I join~ <:>

If so~

I'm in the Bar/Club as: Bartender Picture:

Name: Maxwell

POSITION: Seme

Likes: Teasing people, food, games, his sweet ukes, cooking and making drinks,

Dislikes: Noisy people, arrogant people, when drunkards hug him

Hobbies: Cooking, gaming, playing music, Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Background info: Was an orphanage in America and left it when he was small. Someone took care of him afterwards but the person whom took care of him was killed, its not sure but it might be someone of the yakuza. Since that person itself was an yakuza either, he didn't wanted to join the gang since it didn't suit him and searched for something else, below.

I'm in the Bar/Club as: Customer

Picture:

i_m_gonna_punch_you_in_the_face_now_by_ntdevont-d5kt8yi.jpg

Name: Lovet Grey

POSITION: seke

Dislikes: Authority

Hobbies: Drinking

Skills: Martial arts

Sexual Orientation: Anything goes

Kinks: Restraints

Background info: He works as a labour hand in a warehouse. You could ask him for more, but he probably wouldn't tell you.

I'm in the Bar/Club as: Customer/Host

Picture:

28rks2t.jpg

Name: Uriel

POSITION: Seke (but mostly uke)

Dislikes: Arrogant people

Hobbies: Movies

Skills: Writing/Painting, Recognizes the psychology of people around him

Sexual Orientation: Bi

Kinks: Fear of commitment

Background info: Uriel he has always wanted to be a writer but in his family is old tradition that all male members should become lawyer. His Grandfather and Father are working in them own attorney's office. They both, especially his Grandfather were waiting of him (the only heritage) to take over the office. Uriel's plans were other, he wanted to join the Art school. Besides writing he has also a talent for painting. His parents were strict against the Art school and were not willing to pay him the school fees. For all bad his parents have caught him accidently with his lover in bed. In this moment his father totally loose the control and threw him out. Uriel decided to leave his past life and with only his backpack he move to the city. There he is trying to find his happiness. He's still planning to attend the Art school but without money this is not possible. So he have not a choice, he is starting a job as a host.

can i join? :D

here is the details

in the bar/club as: customer

Name: Akinari Niishimura

POSITION: Uke

Dislikes: liar

Hobbies: nothing in particular

Sexual Orientation: homosexual

Kinks: Bondage

Background info: he was restrained at the orphanage house. one day he able to escape with a help of a friend. from countryside and completely new to the city. looking for a place to stay and a job to do.

((i dont know why the link for image keeps broken. help? ))

Name: Yume Taharo

POSITION: Uke

Dislikes: Cruelty

Hobbies: Housekeeping (He likes it for some reason)

Sexual Orientation: Homosexual

Kinks: Whatever his Master wants him to ;)

Nice! Thanks for making this xD May I participate? Seems fun ^^ I'm still a newb so I hope this is ok? >_

I'm in the Bar/Club as: CUSTOMER.

Picture: tumblr_lqim792fFC1qcat8ho1_500.jpg

Name: Yamanu, Kohaku

POSITION: SEKE (He's a Virgin though so, who knows?)

Dislikes: Disrespectful, noisy people.

Hobbies: Writing, Doodle random drawings.

Skills: Writer.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual.

Kinks: N/A

Background info: Since young, Kohaku had a gift for writing. That gift became a huge part of his life. As he grew older, his friends and family encouraged him to expand his writing and make it his profession. Thus, he became a novelist at the age of 17. Mystery, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, he's done them all. Kohei Endo, his manager, one day suggested that he write an erotic novel. Kohaku, stunned at his manager suggestion, was going to reject the theme however it was one chosen by the company president so he couldn’t back out of it. His manager said to him,

“We are not pressuring you however; many readers requested an erotic novel done by none other than, Yamanu, Kohaku sensei. Sometimes, it’s best to answer to your reader’s wishes to keep them on the line so you won’t lose any fans. Who knows? You might attract more fans.”

Kohaku thought it was the most outrageous reason ever but decided not to probe on it because it did hold some facts. Instead, he accepted the challenge. The only problem is; all he’s ever done is kiss and hold hands with his past lovers. Kohei recommended for him to go to a bar, get some ideas from there and see if it could string up some good plot. Sighing in defeat, Kohaku takes that advice as a start for his new novel.

• 2 months later...

Fanart.jpg

Name: Kanashimi Yuurei

POSITION: UKE

Dislikes: Hateful words, rude people, and cruelty

Hobbies: Writes poetry, romance novels, and paints

Skills: He was in gymnastics

Sexual Orientation: Homosexual

Kinks: Whether he will admit it or not, he has a fantasy of being tied up

Background info: Born and raised in a strict household, Kanashimi has been taught that hard work and dedication will get you everything out need and want. He is a successful artist twelve of his paintings in art galleries, and six romance novels released. All his novels have heterosexual relationships, though. Kanashimi has never been with another man, and has always fantasized about it. He has had 3 relationships fail on him, and this has him questioning whether he likes girls or not. So he takes a trip to a certain type of bar, in hopes to see what his "tastes" lie.

I'm in the Bar/Club as: a bartender? Ill take waiter but my charrie will have his eyes on a promotion if so

Picture:

Neko-anime-animal-guys-17397865-600-944_large.jpg

Name: Konoya Akiyama

POSITION: a confident uke (is that an oxymoron?)

Likes: fine wine, music (specifically techno/ house etc), dancing the tango

Dislikes: people who complain, idiots, heavy beer

Hobbies: mixing drinks, sewing clothes, cooking

Skills: cooking, sewing, climbing trees, making small talk

Sexual Orientation: homosexual

Kinks: will do most things seme wants to. Likes bondage and roleplaying

Background info:

When he was young he often worked at his fathers barber shop, sweeping up the hair that fell and learning from him. It wasn't until his father allowed him to sit on the weekly game of black jack that he found the wonders of mixing alcoholic drinks. It wasn't so much he taste all the time but the amazment that they turned into so many different things. He started to play around with it and serve new drinks as the weekly game. It was then that he met his first love.

It was a nother boy from his shool. Unfortunately his parents, being very old fashioned, were outraged when hey heard of his sexual orientation. They marked it as a thing that would pass eventually. When it didn't they threw him out of the home at the age of 18. Wih little direction in life, for his love had been cheating of him, with a girl no less, he obtainee a waitering job at a nearby cafe. As time passed he seeked out the bar life and got a low-paying training at the pub. It wasn't until he found this barthat he felt at home, and imediately applied for a job.

((Sorry for the errors im on my tablet))