Sign in to follow this  
miyahara_sama

How High-Class are you?

yoshiro

You are 58% High-Class

You are marginally High-Class. You share an appreciation for the aspects of "high-culture" and probably listen to Classical Music (but at your percentage I doubt you PLAY). Good for you.

WindyRain

You are 29% High-Class

You are not High-Class. It is clear you prefer the more low-cultured aspects of what the world has to offer, and are probably happy in your own simple existence.

dunno001

46%? That's a load of crock; why, just because I know enough roots to devise the French words? I'm quite low-class, and I know it.

errburr1

You are 16% High-Class

You are not High-Class by any stretch of the imagination. You have much work about you to be done, and I (and possibly no one else) can not help you in this area.

onion7 wtf?lol

caXiahtic

yay :D

You are 69% High-Class

69%

You are for the most part High-Class. You have a deep appreciation for the finer things in life, and you probably possess a level you high-social conciousness as well. But remember, there is always room for improvement.

Shin-Chan

You are 35% High-Class

35%

You are somewhat High-Class. You seem to have some appreciation for the norms of "high-culture" and for that reason, there is hope for you yet.

hahaha...xD

-Jae Hwa-

You are 83% High-Class

You are for the most part High-Class. You have a deep appreciation for the finer things in life, and you probably possess a level you high-social conciousness as well. But remember, there is always room for improvement.

lin senya

You are 73% High-Class

73%

celio

Really suit me :)

You are 21% High-Class

You are not High-Class. It is clear you prefer the more low-cultured aspects of what the world has to offer, and are probably happy in your own simple existence.

ukemextreme

bravo.kinda me actually

You are 46% High-Class

You are somewhat High-Class. You seem to have some appreciation for the norms of "high-culture" and for that reason, there is hope for you yet.

Ei

You are 69% High-Class

69%

gin

You are 47% High-Class

47%

o_O wai--i don't even...

Shiroi ookami

You are 74% High-Class

sniegas

You are 53% High-Class

You are marginally High-Class. You share an appreciation for the aspects of "high-culture" and probably listen to Classical Music (but at your percentage I doubt you PLAY). Good for you.

That's true. We're quite poor now and no ancestors of mine were nobles;)

Masashi

You are 55% High-Class

55%

SalamanderRui

Der results:

You are 48% High-Class

iserya67

Here it is:

You are 75% High-Class

Leonne

I got:

You are 43% High-Class

Blackbutlergurl

You are 0% High-Class

0%

You are not High-Class by any stretch of the imagination. You have much work about you to be done, and I (and possibly no one else) can not help you in this area.

Yes! Power to the slobs!

Parafet

You are 59% High-Class

59%

LOL Most of this was guess work XD

prince yuu

I'm

You are 70% High-Class

70%

ruzeiru

29%

~ because im not.. im the cowgirl type .. :D

E.r.o.s

Hmm....Who knew that such useless things would come in handy eventually..

ScreenShot2014-10-30at61101PM_zps9a73cdeb.png

Yukaine

You are 62% High-Class

I do not consider myself as a High-Class, and the fact that i'm french helped but YES i do play classical music è.é

Clowlied

48%