RUSHING TOWARDS PERFECTION - by Mya [ ENGLISH ]

snowbear

4752042.jpg

Title: Rushing Towards Perfection

Author: Mya

Genre: M/M Romance, Novel, Contemporary Romance

Year: 2007

Plot:

Sweet and subtle, yet kinkier than hell, Yukihara is the man that Damon wants to commit to and Yukihara seems to be just as into him. They'd be perfect together if only they'd slow down and get to know one another.

[Note: This book contains explicit sexual content, graphic language, and situations that some readers may find objectionable: Bondage, domination/submission, male/male sexual practices, spanking.

Download Rushing Towards Perfection BL Novel:

CLICK HERE >>>

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Mirror link ->

EnjoY!!! :hamtaro-005 (23):

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• Like 12

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• amisis

• Saga

• snowbear

• Penplum

Top Posters In This Topic

I added a mirror link since it's a bit non-traditional way of downloading on hulkload. c: Enjoy!

I meant I can't actually see the link or find it to click on and download on my tablet. I can see the links on the other novel posts, ?I'm new so maybe I'm missing something or I'm mistaken so I apologize.

Maybe because they are hidden in the 'spoiler' tag. You click on the 'spoiler' and it opens. You are on tablet? c:

Okay, I will give you the link to make it easier.

Thanks alot. I knew it was probably because of my xoom tablet. I don't know why but it often won't show the spoiler bars and there really nothing I can do to fix it as of now. .anyway I got it! Thanks again and sorry for the trouble:-)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks alot again:-) Anyway just wanted to update on that problem because I fixed it:-) All I had to do was change the page layout to blackfolio and ALL of the spoilers were visible:-) I was really glad because I had thought that was going to be a big problem. Of course this was discovered by accident. Still strange how the white layout would hide all that even when I would touch the area where the links were! This happened a while ago but I figured I'd post it in case someone else had a problem with their tablet.:D

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...