Say whatever you want XI

Saga

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I get it. I really get it. I've tried different foods and drinks to help...nothing works except sleep. In fact it started about 3 days ago for me too, actually it's the same for a lot of people.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• tuti

• BobCrazy

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, well XD I can't say I feel better that I know others feel this bad as me, but at least I am not alone ._. Oh,man.. whatever it is, I just hope to pass soon else I'd go insane with the feeling of passing out or throwing up. >_

Anyhow, sadly I can't have the luxury to sleep much since a lot of work awaiting and holidays and what not and the lack of sleep makes it even worse.

Hang in there. It will pass. A lot is happening energetically vise this month, so a lot of strange things and feelings are surfacing. You might feel sick one day and then really hyper the next. XD Not much sleep for me either, though I try to take naps...only I can't let myself fall alseep because I won't wake up for hours. Oh well...just gotta hang in there.

-sensei you probably just tired, i can see you've been working on photoshop 24/7 hours? so many contest *___* please dont overwork yourself, i dont want you to get sick we need you in YO.

• Like 1

Aw,Nezu. -covers you with a warm blanket and makes you warm tea- :3

Thank you for the words,dear. I need you all here too ;P (: Thanks, I will take care of myself.

Saga-san, don't overdo it. You're human who has limits, hardworking and/ dedicated is great and all but it isn't at times because it'll make you sick.

IF YOU DO NOT REST I WILL STALK YOU AND MAKE YOU (AND JUMP ON YOU LIKE THE STALKER I AM)

So rest! You deserve it (along with Key-san) for working hard on the contest and stuff.

NAOS STOP. /drama. DON'T GET SICK. DON'T- DON'T- MAH LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEE. /drama drama. Okay, done. xD

Rest, yes. Rest, rest, rest; don't make me repeat myself! REST REST REST. (I'm already repeating myself)

- - - Updated - - -

Random

By the way, how did I get 2000+ points. o__o Last time I checked, it was 5, 11-something. |D;

• Like 2

and

Girls... take care of yourselves please!! >_

A big hug for the three of you... and i'm doing red fruits tea right now and i have some lovely butter cookies so let's have a snackie under the kotatsu :cuteonion7:

Now for real... Saga!!!! Do take care of yourself dear! :(

Nezu... get all better, fast fast...

And nic, same as above, tkae care of yourself too... :)

• Like 2

:D it looks really good !! ^^ cheese :p haha :D

we done chef ;)

Missing you my friend

*hugs

don't disappear

This one, but i warn you...

At first it is fine but it will keep echoing in your head. :6onion72:

So it has been! I've missed you guys here.

I'm alright, working a lot. Been fairly busy, but it's the weekend now so it's time to relax and read some manga.

How are you, Rei? Have you been well?

• Like 1

hello my dear, I am fine.. Finally, I passed one of the crucial part of my employment.. next week another crucial week haha but I am happy finally got the job.. (: I miss you too so much!! how are you? :) hope you have been well my dear Hoshichan! :)

• Like 2