Fairytail RP (private) freakyfelineXsammuelcoldheart

freakyfeline

He felt his body turning back to it's original pace, his hot skin was getting back to its temperature and his heart beat returned to its steady beat but he felt a warm fuzzy feeling when he was hugged by Natsu. He hugged him back resting his head over his.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• freakyfeline

• SammuelColdheart

Natsu blush deeply, leaning his head as well to rest on Gray's chest, and his embrace would tight up a bit more, around the other male, like he was only his "You are only mine... Gray... and no one else, especially to this shitty rainy woman or this blond chick, named Lucy." he would mumble rather possessive over his partner, he really didn't want to share him with anyone else.

Gray chuckled he found it endearing that Natsu would be a bit possessive over him, at least he is not as bad as Juvia. 'Juvia creeps the hell out of me and Lucy..I thought you liked her' he said teasing him a bit

(mind you I love Juvia, she's so fun xD)

"Nope, not at all... Lucy is not my type at all." he would say with wide grin as he would cuddle even a bit more with Gray, he loved to cuddle so deep into Gray, the other male scent was so intoxicating, before he didn't want to smell him but now he wanted more and more from it.

(No girls in this RP, or cats. *smirks*)

(awww no worries that wasn't my intention xD come to think of it, maybe Gray or Natsu gets temporary stolen from some other guy? >D *wants to insert drama*)

'Is that so' he smirked holding him in his arms. 'you know we totally forgotten about that job and it's kind of getting late, maybe we should head back to the guild, unless you want to do it'

(That fine with me, but most likely I like the uke to be the stolen one till the seme is pissing off and beating the crap out of the one who stoled his uke :p )

"I want to be with you right now, I don't really care for anything else..." he would mumble and keep cuddling in the other he didn't want to let go of his ice mage, and he want to spend more time close to eachother.

(I even intend to do something more interesting here, like turning Gray in seke which is mostly seme and Natsu in a ume, a seke which is mostly uke :D it would be better experience, for Natsu to be the first one penetrating Gray, I love this to open a virgin 'seme')

( I thought you want Natsu to be just uke? I'm fine with the uke being stolen and the seme beats the crap out of him hehe I was thinking of jellal 8D as for the virgin seme ok I guess though I'm more of a seme then a seke ^_^;;; )

'And a moment ago you were angry at me and you ran away from me' he said shaking his head a little. Not that he did mind now, he hoped that from now on they would be more true to their feelings.

(Oh Jellal I like this idea, I would be more then happy if Natsu gets stolen from Gray by Jellal... and when I said he will beat out the crap of him, I didn't meant he will beat Natsu but the person who stole him... and for you... I know that why I would like to top you :p but this goes only in the RP of course, sometimes I feel like I want to top the seme nothing personal... I am ume (seke which is mostly uke) but most of the time I always play as uke, but I have this urge for the past few hours to top a seme :p that all)

Natsu would sigh softly, and wrap his arms around the other male, hugging him still tightly, like he didn't want to let go of him, he loved to be in his arms.

(yes I know I meant Gray beating jellal haha, ok I'll let you topping Gray this once ;) but I wish we could take a break I don't wish to go on and on just them having sex maybe putting some action or something too)

Gray ruffled his pink hair 'Natsu, I'm not going anywhere' he said chuckling slightly

(Oh no, we won't do anything right now, we are going on with the story we won't stuck on sex...)

Natsu would smile warmly and happily at Gray but then he would stand up, and reach down for the cloths which was suppose to covering his exposed body, and he would start putting them back on "I know, just making sure that you will stay mine... that all." he would say rather playfully to the other and wink a bit to the other "Let's go, we can't stay out in the forest, put on your cloths, and make sure you keep this hot body of yours hidden or I will have to make sure you will keep it hidden." he would say with rather pervert grin looking at the other now exposed nude body.

'yes yes' Gray muttered pulling his pants up and fixing his shirt chuckling at the other young man's behaviour. 'So what are we going to do now?'

"If I understood correctly the quest info, we have to go at the castle in this town, this killer will attack there... we have to be careful." he would say rather more serious now, as he would clench his fist "I can't wait to try this guy powers." he would say grinning widely "I am all fired up!"

'alright' he took out the dossier with the information about the job 'It says here that he's looking for some artifact that it enhances the magical powers of the one who posses it, he's pretty ruthless too apparently and had been hunting for this artifact for quite some time, let's go to the castle and see our clients'

Natsu would grin and nod "I am all fired up!" he would say with rather courageable and cheerful voice, he didn't want to waste anymore time he just had to beat this sorry ass mage to pile, and collect the reward what can get messy? He wondered "Owii make sure you don't fail... I need the money for food!" he would say glaring at his now rival and lover, Gray was just his and he could act however he wanted with him.

a vein popped on his forehead ' same to you, I need the money too you moron' he muttered he wrapped one arm around his neck and nooged him with his knuckle. 'let's get back to this city and find the castle'

Natsu eyes would open wide as he would blush lightly as he felt the knuckle brush into his head "H-Hey... S-Stop that you are embarrassing me..." he would mumble trying to get his head free "L-Let go of me, or I will burn your pants down to dust droopy eyes."

'stop calling me that!' he said glaring at him, he let go of him 'Let's go before I turn you into a popsicle >.> '

(somehow their insults are turning almost erotic >D )

"Sh-Shuddup, icy skin..." he would mumble and pressing his head once more in his lover shoulder this time to can he rest his head there till they was walking towards the town, it was relief that Gray finally was him, sexually and lovely as well.

(That the point ;) )

Gray smiled at Natsu he was acting all lovey dovey and found him very cute. Once they got to the city, they asked where is the castle was, it seemed like it was a very well known and prominent family and they lived up a hill a few miles away from the city. With this information they could head straight there.

Natsu would grin a bit as they finally had solid info for this mysterious castle, but then his grin would close up as he would look at the other with a soft smile, wrapping his arms around Gray's waist and pulling him closer towards him "Seems like, I will be taking my Prince of Ice on a prom." he would say grinning as he lean forward and kiss Gray's cheek.

He rolled his eyes at Natsu's words but he found it really cute. He wrapped one arm around his waist and pulled him close as the two walked, and didn't really care if anyone would stare at them. They headed their way to the castle.

Natsu would blush a bit when Gray pulled him closer, seems like the other didn't want to let go of the pink haired guy no matter what, it was rather interesting, that Gray suddenly grown so attached towards the Dragon Slayer, till the slayer was feeling so happy when Gray pulled him like that, and he rest his head gently on the male's shoulder.

some of Natsu's pink hair fell over his shoulder he brushed his finger's through his hair, though spiky it was very soft. He learned that many things about him are what they seem for instance he never thought Natsu would cling to him like this after what they did not that he was complaining

He would continue walking with the ice mage forward as they could finally see the castle more closer "There it is, the prom should have begin, we will need to change like the guys inside there to make sure we won't be spot but we need to speak with the owner first and tell him that we accepted the quest.

(Btw have you noticed in the animation that Natsu never felt an interest towards girls... he is rather like "I am not interested in you, you are ugly!" lol or something like that :D )

'Maybe we could knock out some guards and dress like them?' Gray suggested

(hehe both Natsu and Gray are so clueless in that department xDD and remember sugar boy has a crush over Gray and had no idea? xDD )