Fairytail RP (private) freakyfelineXsammuelcoldheart

freakyfeline

Natsu struggled "NO! LET ME GO! ICY DROOPY EYES!" he would mumble and struggle even more kicking with his legs to sides but he won't last much when the train start moving, his cheeks would become as balloons, and few drops of saliva would appear from his lips getting weaker and weaker in Gray's hands, the only person who was holding him up right now was Gray, he was so fragile right now.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• freakyfeline

• SammuelColdheart

At first it was hard to hold on to Natsu but he was in a way glad that the train started to move. When Natsu calmed down and he started to feel the symptoms of motion sickness he patted on his back and moved to a seating area. Despite that Gray is sometimes rough in the way he acts, he also cared for his friend.

Natsu would feel how his food was getting up to his throat like he was about to poke but he always managed to swallow it back, he was so fragile right now, he couldn't even move or speak normally, lets not speak for fighting with Gray, he would lift up one of his arms as he was about to say something but his hand start shake and drop down...

'I think you should lay down a bit' Gray said as he sat down next to him 'maybe you feel a little bit better, if only you brought a pillow with you or something' Gray continued his hand still on his friend's back

(*cough* *hint hint* )

Natsu would look up at his friend as his brow with twitch once more, showing a vein on his forehead but then he would blush deeply when Gray sat next to him, and Natsu will drop his head down on the other male's crotch, blushing even deeper when he found himself there, but he was feeling a lot more better this way... but still quite weak to move.

(*chuckles* What?)

(that was exactly what was I intending - Natsu laying his head on Gray's lap >D )

He blushed slightly too when Natsu laid on his lap 'hey what are you doing?' he muttered resting his hand on his friend's shoulder. He leaned slightly over looking at him

"Sh-Shut up droopy eyes..." he would mumble as he would blush deeply "Th-That the only please where I feel a bit better..." he would mumble and bury his head a bit more deeper into Gray's lap.

(Heh I know... btw did you watch the new episode, Lucy was rocking!)

A vein popped on his forehead 'Don't piss of your pillow you stupid dragon' Gray murmured, he was itching to hit his head if Natsu wasn't being so cozy on his lap and sick.

(nope D: unfortunately I have stopped watching it because I got to the point when it was still releasing new episodes but I have to continue it sometime)

"Shu-Shuddup icy piece..." he would mumble and keep cuddling and making himself more cozy into the other male's lap, he had to admit that something in his chest was getting quite irritate but and quite happy as well, even skipped few beats when he was resting like that on his lap.

He placed his hand over Natsu's head running his fingers through his pink strands. He felt a sense of warmth and comfort just being like that with him that it made him also feel strange. 'are a bit better now?' he asked 'or do I also need to sing a lullaby too so that you can sleep?' he said sarcastically to tease the other.

Natsu would frown at his partner words, but then he would blush deeply feeling how the other was fondling his pink strands why he was feeling so strange and close with Gray suddenly, the stupid joke which Gray made didn't made Natsu to laugh he was just too overtaken by the gentle fondle which the other was giving him.

(awww Natsu loves being cuddled XDD )

'How come you're quiet all of a sudden? did you really fall asleep?' He muttered as he stopped and looked over Natsu to see whether he was asleep or not.

Natsu was indeed asleep in his partner lap, seems like he was enjoying quite a lot on the comfortable place, everyone at the train would glare at the weird at how the two guys was cuddling and bitching in each other, they will made even more disgusted look when they notice that one of them fall asleep in the other lap.

He was irritated by the looks that the people were giving him and in return he was giving them icy glares. 'What's wrong with people the guy is sick!' He thought to himself as he tried not to budge so that Natsu won't wake up from his sleep. He kept his hand on Natsu's hair stroking it and thinking how much he is going to tease him later when he wakes up....

Natsu would smile in his sleep when the other was fondling his pink strands, as soft blush would appear on his cheeks, seems like even if he was asleep he could still recognize his most beloved person touch... he was aware obviously with the other erection, but seems like he didn't really mind it.

He just watched over him as Natsu slept, smiling a little bit to himself and thinking how cute he was. He wondered what kind of dreams Natsu dreams, a guy like him probably has something to do with Igneel or eating to the brim, he's such a simpleton he thought to himself with a chuckle.

It didn't take much time for them to arrived at their stop as Natsu would start walking up, at first he will open just a bit his eyes but then he would wide up feeling this same quite familiar scent all over the place which will make his member to twitch in his pants he would stand right away and blush deeply holding down his erection, he was smelling all on Gray... and this was turning him even more.

Gray too dozed off a little but he woke up when he felt Natsu shifting. He yawned and rubbed his eye when something caught his eye 'Um...Natsu..'

Natsu eyes would widen a bit when he heard his name as his blush would go even in deeper "Wh-What, Droopy Eyes?" he would mumble.. trying to calm his erection down.

'um...' he looked away trying not to be distracted by the bump in Natsu's pants 'nothing...' it would be too awkward for him to actually pointing it out

Natsu would have another vein bump up on his forehead as he would sigh softly, fixing up his erection to can't be seen "Just to tell you, it wasn't because I was sleeping in your lap... it was... amm... it was because I had dream with Lucy naked..." he would mumble and blush even deeper it was more then obvious that this was a lie.

Gray shook his head like 'I can't believe this guy' though he did see through it he felt a bit flattered, after all it happened this same thing to him a few hours ago at the Guild. 'Now come on, let's go unless you want to snuggle more on my lap' he said -oh shit that came wrong - he cursed himself wishing he didn't say that because even though he was trying to tease him as he always does, it sounded more inviting.

Natsu would twitch once more his forehead vein and fist Gray's face sending him through the side of the train causing big explosion, as his eyes would widen and he would blush deeply, for first he was so exploding against Gray.

In such a short moment he didn't know what had happened he just felt like flying across to the other side. When he regained his senses he stood up 'what the hell is that for?!!" he said rubbing his aching cheek.

Natsu would breath intensely from anger "FOR THE COMMENT WHICH YOU JUST MADE!" he would say as his cheeks would go in even deeper red color, "Where you're inviting me in your lap again..." he would mumble and shiver lightly and just leave the train and start walking away from it, he was so ashamed and his heart didn't stop pounding very fast.