Awww yeahh

Subconscious_domain

Alright, so I've been looking for a good rping site for a while and after finally giving in and using good ol' Google I found this one. You can call me Subby, Sub or any other variation of the username Subconscious_domain. I am female and currently twenty years old.

I've been rping since I was about thirteen except for the three years in the middle where I had dropped rping completely. I rp RoyEd a lot and that is what I am most comfortable with. Mostly angst and I'll play either Ed or Roy and top, bottom or both. Lately I've been in love with One Piece and basically any pairing in that is fine with me. I haven't rped it yet but I think I'd be willing to.

I rp hetero as well but I am not sure yet if that is a thing here ._. if its not then that is fine as well. I am shy and intimidated easily so don't be worried if I seem hesitant to rp with you if you ever ask. It has nothing to do with you most likely, it has to do with my own anxiety and nervousness. I don't like putting myself out there in fear that I may fail.

Alright, so that's it I think? I haven't had a look around really but I'm about to go do that right now. Treat me well, I'm glad to be here!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subconscious_domain

• Aoi

• Belita

• Paul4U

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh thank you, you guys! To take the time out of your day to say a little welcome is appreciated :) I am hoping I will enjoy it here it seems like a wonderful place. Active too and I love activity! Most forums I find nowadays are ghost towns. I know it's expensive to keep a forum like this up and running but jeez, it seems only a handful of people nowadays have the compassion to throw some money into it.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome I am definitely gonna be hanging around for a long while, hope to see you guys around!