[More things in Heaven and Earth] Seeking 1x1 [Than are dreamt of in your philosophy]

themasterdances

It's my first time posting on this site, and in general I'm a little shy, so forgive me any awkwardness. X3

I'm a fairly experienced RPer. I write in paragraphs, though I'll always prefer quality over quantity. I like going with the flow of things, so if you're the kind of RPer that likes to take the lead some, thats always nice. I'm open to trying new things, or sticking to my tried and true favorites. My niche tends to be fantasy RPs. I tend to be a fairly active RPer, bordering on the obsessive if you're around a lot and I'm really enjoying the RP.

I prefer to play the uke role, so if you enjoy playing a seme I pretty much already love you.

Things I'd like to RP:

Medieval fantasy - General medieval fantasy, or something with knights, nobles, sorcerers, etc

Modern fantasy - Vampires, slayers, werecreatures, etc

Zombie Survival - I've never done this, just always thought it would be interesting

I do have a medieval fantasy character I'd be happy to get to play, but only if anyone is particularly interested. I'm definitely open to talking about genres and pairings outside of what I've listed, though.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• themasterdances

• 「viviD

• ~Ashton~

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested. (; I love to roleplay. xD In the mood for a loooot~~

I have experience. x3 Ga'Ma for example and the new one, Scarlet Fangs. :'D