What should you be for Halloween?

miyahara_sama

I think most of you have already decided or maybe you have decided long ago and you've even made your costumes but since it's fun try this

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
as well ;)

My result...

Join the culture club!

You seem to be up to date on the latest in movies, television, and pop culture. So consider spending this Halloween dressed as your favorite celebrity or cartoon character. If you want your costume to be homemade, consider dressing as Minnie Mouse (a headband, pipe cleaners, and some black cloth), Harry Potter (it's all about the glasses), or Cher (can you say hair?). Other fun costume ideas that fit your personality include today's hottest movie stars (Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon), millionaire professional athletes (Tiger Woods, Serena Williams), or your favorite cartoon character or Muppet from childhood (Wonder Woman, Kermit the Frog). With so many costume options in this genre, just let your mind wander and you'll come up with tons of creative ideas of your own!

• Like 2

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kai.

• shirotsuki

• robertita

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the same as you! XD

Join the culture club! I'D rather not dress up for Halloween, i'll be celebrating it by watching a movie and stuffing myself with chocolate lol

Here is my result..

I'm dressing up as a baby/toddler though

your results

Join the culture club!

You seem to be up to date on the latest in movies, television, and pop culture. So consider spending this Halloween dressed as your favorite celebrity or cartoon character. If you want your costume to be homemade, consider dressing as Minnie Mouse (a headband, pipe cleaners, and some black cloth), Harry Potter (it's all about the glasses), or Cher (can you say hair?). Other fun costume ideas that fit your personality include today's hottest movie stars (Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon), millionaire professional athletes (Tiger Woods, Serena Williams), or your favorite cartoon character or Muppet from childhood (Wonder Woman, Kermit the Frog). With so many costume options in this genre, just let your mind wander and you'll come up with tons of creative ideas of your own!

i got:

Go natural!

Get back in touch with your love of nature this Halloween by dressing as an animal, flower, tree, or your favorite food. If you want your costume to be homemade, consider a Hershey's kiss (lots of aluminum foil), an adorable feline (can you say cat suit?), or a majestic tree (cardboard and markers). Other fun costume ideas that fit your personality include a dog, a lion, a cactus, a slice of pizza, Swiss cheese, a glass of juice, or an apple. With so many costume options in this genre, just let your mind wander and you'll come up with tons of creative ideas of your own!

LMAO Swiss cheese as a costume? XDDDDDD

Lol I got:

Join the culture club!

i got

Join the culture club!

ehehe i choose Kermit the Frog! xD

LMAO this is funny! bc i never know people from television... ^^''

I got

Join the culture club!

Join the culture club! You seem to be up to date on the latest in movies, television, and pop culture. So consider spending this Halloween dressed as your favorite celebrity or cartoon character. If you want your costume to be homemade, consider dressing as Minnie Mouse (a headband, pipe cleaners, and some black cloth), Harry Potter (it's all about the glasses), or Cher (can you say hair?). Other fun costume ideas that fit your personality include today's hottest movie stars (Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon), millionaire professional athletes (Tiger Woods, Serena Williams), or your favorite cartoon character or Muppet from childhood (Wonder Woman, Kermit the Frog). With so many costume options in this genre, just let your mind wander and you'll come up with tons of creative ideas of your own!

Haha ;)

Really???

• 4 weeks later...

same as many people.

Join the culture club!