High School Double Feature (Private Yujiko x Len96x)

Yujiko

(And a wild pedophile sensei appears! It has a dramatic effect! :D)

Ren couldn't concentrate on Geography that day because... (sigh) he was thinking about Shigemitsu-san and what he might've said wrong during lunch. He already screwed his test on Japanese Literature during the previous hour and now, he was staring blankly at the map of Asia as if it was going to tell him the answer to some kind of philosophical question.

What could he have done wrong? Did offering Shigemitsu-san a bento every day offend him that much? Well, he did eat crackers for lunch... Maybe he has financial problems and he's ashamed that anyone finds out. Oh no, what had he done! How could he have been so heartless?!

Ren started to get paranoia thoughts again about whether he should or shouldn't apologize to Shigemitsu-san, and started to show that paranoia on his face. Just when the teacher was about to comment on it, the bell rang, signaling last period of the day had started.

Only one more hour to go AND I can faceplant with my pillow again!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yujiko

• Len96x

Yawning, Korekiyo walked down the hall rubbing his eyes, it was evident he was going to sleep through his next class. Whistling he smiled to himself devilishly- Tomorrow I'll make my best bento and then Mizuno-kun won't be condescending ever again... Korekiyo's aspirations took up most of his thoughts through the rest of his time walking to class. What will come of tomorrow?...

End of Day 1

THE SECOND FEATURE: MUSIC

Photo I.D. :

Handsome%20anime%20boy%20wallpapers%20480x640%20(01).jpg?m=1343460156

Name:

Josuke Akera

Nickname(s):

Jo, Suke, Josu, Ake, Suka

Birthday:

08/17/1996

Eye Color:

Ember Brown

Hair Color:

Red/Purple/Plum (Dyed)

Heritage:

Japanese 100%

Goals:

-Become a Recognized musician

-Join a Orchestra

-Become a mistier of an Orchestra

Employment:

Student/None

Personality:

Quiet, Loner, Not very bright, Musically and Lyrically gifted, Friendly, Shy, Kind in appearance, demanding, and loyal.

History:

Josuke was never very bright but he was very talented with the piano and most any instrument he had in his hands- his voice was wonderful as well. In his past he would hardly pass his classes by with the skin of his teeth and he never understood math. Though kind and soft spoken, below that cute little shell is a demanding and affectionate loyal young man. He's always had a sense of style and a natural feeling of self connection. Often insecure of his relationships with others he has the up most confidence in himself. He often seen with a handkerchief- but... no one really knows why...? In the past he has been caught during intimacy with other male students- he's rather perverted or as some say.

2upzeow.jpg

Hikari Kitsune (last name - first name)

Nicknames:

Kitsu

Birthday:

9 February 1994

Eye colour:

green

Hair colour:

brown

Heritage:

100% Japanese

Goals:

-to be happy and live life to the fullest no matter what.

Employment:

Student / Pianist in a 4 star restaurant / Dj for hire in disco's

Personality:

Sociable, positive thinker, joker, mild troublemaker, friendly, impolite (towards negative thinkers at least), cocky, smart, the ultimate troll

History:

Kitsune lost both his parents at very young age and lived with his uncle until he was 17 and moved out to live on his own. He now lives in a small apartment. He can play the piano and mixes his own music.

At school, he is both detested and loved. Detested by grumpy teachers who want their students to be serious in their studies and loved by girls and young teachers. He gets good marks in classes where the teacher actually tries to not make his students fall asleep. With others, he doesn't even try (but he still manages to get average).

Though he is a party animal, he does his best to stay away from drugs and cigarettes at all costs. Alcohol is fine though :)

His motto is: "Live life to the fullest and smile whenever you can... 'cuz YOLO *trololololo*"

Soft piano music echoed out of a dark music room in a deserted school. The sun just rising, Josuke Akera was always here this early, playing Beethoven's Fifth. He never played it enough, or that's what he told himself in the very least. The young man would play all of hours of the day if his body would let him...

A sweet and soft Josuke styled 'Sakura Sakura' could be heard every morning just as students would arrive. No one really knew Josuke was the master behind this piano, in fact no one even knew where this piano rested in the school. Or at least that's what he led himself to believe. Josuke pressed the final note of 'Sakura Sakura' just as the five minute bell rang. Elegantly he stood and walked over to the wall by the door and flicked the light switch on. He was asked by his instructor to tutor a young musical 'genius' as a favor- intern Josuke wouldn't have to attend all his music classes as long as his student showed improvement. The young man stood in the doorway awaiting the his student, he was never really impressed with the people he tutored. He always consider himself above them...

Kitsune made his way through the school halls, following the piano melody that became louder every time he took a step closer towards the school's music room. He was quite thrilled to get piano lessons from what his teachers called 'a natural with music', 'the new Mozart', and he became even more thrilled especially since he knew that the masterpiece that was leading him to his lessons was being performed by this natural. He smiled. This can only be a good thing, he thought.

The bell rang just as the piano music stopped. Not that much later, he arrived at an open door where a young man, probably 17 or something, stood. Josuke Akera, his new tutor in piano. Hopefully, this teacher would have a more ... loose spirit. All his other tutors took their music very serious and made that clear with hard rules. Which was the reason Kitsune stopped and searched for another tutor after two lessons each. After asking advice from his music teacher, Kitsune was encouraged to get lessons from Akera. Said something about getting better attitudes or something.

He went towards Akera and bowed.

"Hello, I'm Hikari Kitsune," he smiled, "I'm guessing you are Akera-san, my sensei?"

(going to get some sleep now ^^ See you tomorrow!)

"So... You're the student... The least bit impressive. Take a seat at the piano..." Josuke turned away rudely. He was truly serious about music, not free or loose. He believe piano, if nothing else, should be pure elegance and class. He hated what the American's did to piano music in the 50s and so on.

Josuke walked over to a small love seat sofa and awaited for his student to do as instructed. He wasn't going to teach him if he had no talent in his eyes."I want you to play one classical piece, one self written classical piece, and one piece of your choice," Josuke looked at Kitsune," Choose wisely..." The instructor's eyes seem to cut right through Kitsune. Those amber eyes trimmed in a seemingly unnatural red. However elegant Josuke appeared he was truly the perfect half of an angel and a demon.

Akera turned around and went to sit down on a sofa not too far from the grand piano.

... Rude? Kitsune shrugged and went to sit down as well. Cracking is fingers, he thought.

One classical piece, right? He probably expects me to do something really well known... He looked at his teacher who was waiting with a bored expression. He doesn't seem like the most happiest person on earth. Let's cheer him up!

Kitsune placed his hands down and played 'March Of The Toreadors'. He made a few mistakes but he didn't really care. This song made him cheerful from since he was little and besides... he was here to learn, wasn't he?

He ended the song with a smile and didn't even wait for his teachers comment. He immediately started with a piece he wrote on his own. Well, actually it was a dubstep number with a violin as it's main instrument but he could morph it into a piano piece easily.

Again he made a few mistakes but it didn't matter. Before he started with a piece of choice, he looked up at his teacher for a second and then started to play 'The heart asks pleasure first'. His uncle's girlfriend loved the movie it came from.

The missed notes were like scratches on a chalk board to Josuke. He cringed at every missing key that his ear encountered. The song choices were not his first by far, yet they were not his last. The elder of music agreed upon himself that the other was adventurous and original with his musical talents, thus making him more wild than the tutor liked, but not bad nonetheless. The bored expression lasted to the end, after all Josuke wasn't really one for emotions when it came to music. He never need to display emotions to get his message across when it came to music because, his own masterfully written music did that for him. The tutor's amber eyes met with his student's, "Not impressive but, not entirely hopeless..." Spoke the blunt elder. "Play Beethoven's Fifth for me. If you cannot play it or do not know even a segment of it, leave now." Once finishing his sentence Josuke closed his eyes and awaited for the prologue of the specific piece's story to begin.

Kitsune cursed mentally. Beethoven wasn't exactly his favourite artist but... okay, he could tolerate him... probably... perhaps... if he had to...

He knew how to play Beethoven's 5th, it was the first song he ever learned to play on the piano so this piece went flawlessly. He found the song okay, it was powerful, it was bombastic, it had some soft and quite moments too. It was a fun song to play and to listen to, if you're in the mood that is. He had no problem with Beethoven's songs... he had a problem with Beethoven himself. He didn't really know why. He just did.

He finished the song and looked up at his tutor.

Josuke listened to the song that he felt was like his soul. The notes were hit- he felt as if they were heartless and rehearsed- he passed the requirement. The tutor looked at his student and smiled warmly for a moment. "It's a pleasure to have you as my student. Now let's begin with why you have need of a tutor specifically..." Josuke stand and walks over to the piano, " What reason do you have for coming to my classes?" The tutor stood in a pose. A hip out and a hand on that hip, subtle not dramatic, and casual not sassy. He's kind if attractive... But, musically naive in the least... Maybe if he wasn't my student- Stop Josuke... Now is not the time nor place. Impatiently, Josuke awaited for an answer...

Kitsune looked at his tutor as he want to stand next to the piano. He's got quite the feminine body, doesn't he? He smiled, both for his mental remark and Akera's subtle compliment.

"My reason for more lessons is because I want to know the secrets of music," he said, waiting for the confused expression on his tutor to come, "I know I'm good concerning technique but I want to become better by learning this secret some musicians seem to have and I don't. I can tell that you thought the same while I was playing. And I also can tell that you know the secret."

He quieted down for a second and waited for a reaction. None came so far, so he continued. "I want to write my own songs. I actually have written a few but like I said, they miss something."

"The secret...?" Josuke chimed. Josuke began walking to the door, shutting it delicately. "Hikari-kun... Do you know how music moves?" The tutor turned around fixing his glasses on the bridge of his nose. "Music flows... Sometimes through things... And sometimes through other things better than those..." Josuke walked at a slow pace to Hikari, now standing by the piano. "Music isn't conducted by someone. It's conducted through someone..." Getting close to his student's face. "I can't teach you what one cannot learn. You become the secret, Hikari-kun... You do not learn the secret." Standing back up in a straight position he grinned. "However, you must learn music to become music. So, what you seek only YOU can find through MY lessons... Do you understand?" The tutor's smile only faded, but it didn't fall. His eyes made his words mystifying in the least. "Play for me a song that you have written. Let me hear what you're talking about."

This... May just be enjoyable... I may like tutoring this one~

Kitsune listened to his teacher as he walked around the room, closed the door, came really close to his face (must... not... let instincts... get the best of me... jeez, he's hot...) and then went standing next to the piano. He didn't really get what Akera had just said but he liked to hear him talk with that sooth, mysterious voice. He definitely liked this tutor. He turned around on his chair and thought about another song to play. This one was originally techno but again, he could turn it into a piano piece if he concentrated. (

:D I'm sorry this one's so short XD I know nothing about music so last post was like Chinese to me :D)

Josuke felt the piece, but he knew that the feeling he got from the song was what he had feared, it was feeling splatted onto the piano. Though the young had to agree that there was talent and technique, but he also had to agree that there was something missing. Josuke walked around and slapped his student's hands, "You're hands are to stiff, loosen them up." He then rolled Hikari's shoulder's back, "Back straight..." Josuke blushed slightly, his hands drifting down from his student's shoulder's and to his collarbone. Such strong build... A quick save was made, Josuke placed his hands on the piano keys and began to play a song trying to hide the fact that he was feeling up his student.

(It's okay XD I dont either lol

You don't have to listen to more than a few moments of it- but he starts playing this :D

He stopped playing as he was slapped on his hands. That... hurts?

"Your hands are too stiff, loosen them up," Akera ordered. Kitsune cracked his fingers and loosened his wrists.

"Like this?" he asked. His tutor then went to stand behind him, took hold on his shoulders and pulled them back a bit.

"Back straight." Slender hands, firm grip,... I'm not starting to fall for him, am I?

"Okay," Kitsune kept his back straight after Akera had settled down beside him and started playing Moonlight Sonata. Boy, this guy likes his Beethoven, does he?

Finishing the piece, Josuke glance at the neighboring boy. Hell... He won't be my student for long... Amber eyes settled on the students- only to dart away. Josuke mentally composed himself and turn his body so he could saddle the bench facing his student. "Look at me..." His voice instructive and sensual. "Did you hear how... How I pl-... played that..." Josuke broke his sentence. He cleared his throat quickly," Hit those notes...?" Has been so long that I feel this strongly so quickly...? Before the other could finish his sentence, Josuke pulled Hikari on top of himself lips pressed together forcefully and passionately.

Akera finished playing and turned around on the bench so he was facing Kitsune.

"Look at me..." he said. Kitsune obliged, wondering what the other was thinking. The way he looked at Kitsune was... strange... Well, not really. Kitsune had seen many girls look at him this way but to see it from a guy was... new. Especially since it was from someone who was supposed to be his teacher. Said teacher tried to say something to him, after starting over a few times before doing the thing Kitsune had NOT suspected him to do.

He kissed him full on the lips!

Kitsune wasn't sure what to do. He had only met this guy half an hour ago. But it didn't take long for Akera to get a reaction out of his student. Without him even noticing, Kitsune moaned.

Lips pulling away a happy grin rested on Josuke's cheeks. "Never been with a man have you...?" He asked bluntly, almost adoringly. His smile faded as he leaned into the other's lips again- his breathes becoming labored- his eyes close to shut. Josuke's arms drifted to his student's shoulders gracefully, hoping that they not be rejected. Josuke could feel his clothing becoming tight quickly, but he knew how to control himself in that case. The tutor couldn't pull away from the other's lips for long- they were like his ecstasy- had it truly been this long since he was with another...?

"Never been with a man, have you...?"

How the hell did he know! Kitsune slowly closed his eyes and gave himself to the kiss. It has been a while since he was in a serious relationship. Not to mention, it was with a girl. But kissing with a man didn't feel that different as he thought. He didn't even notice his hands were going to Akera's shoulders to pull him closer to him.

Josuke pulled away and pushed Hikari backward onto the bench. "Then... I'll teach you." Josuke chimed, his lips going back to his student's as he straddled the other's hips. Josuke kissed down Hikari's chin to his neck, as he pressed his body to the other- RING! RING!. The Class period was over along with the lesson. The tutor pushed himself up and off Hikari. "Looks like we'll have to continue this lesson next time. Please hurry and get your things, I have another student coming." Josuke gave a polite smile before fixing his clothing and walking to the door to await his other student's arrival. Suoi-kun is my next student... He wouldn't mind finishing up were Hikari-kun and I left off... Not only bu he knows how to do it... Not that Hikari-kun wasn't a good kisser or anything...

Kitsune was... confused... and that might be an understatement. First of all, he just made out with a guy. Second, not just any guy but his piano tutor of all people. Third, he wasn't sure but he liked the make out session. Fourth, the way Akera ended the kiss didn't feel right to him. The way he dismissed him made Kitsune feel uncomfortable.

He was very serious on his relationships and not knowing what he and Akera were to each other made him feel itchy. He decided to sleep it off, said his goodbyes to his tutor, went to his next class and hoped the day would end soon.

END OF DAY 1

It was the early in morning when Korekiyo arrived at school. He knew his culinary sensei would be at school this early so he utilized the opportunity to make lunch. Walking down the empty hall he waltzed into the cook classroom and began going through things in the pantry not bothering to give pleasantries to his sensei. Korekiyo got eggs, rice, and veggies. He followed up with a library of spices. He made two bentos- one for himself and one for Mizuno-kun. Mizuki-sensei was siting at his desk, not phased by the student's sudden and rude arrival. The sensei was reading the newspaper while his student cooked what smelled like a restaurant style bento. Glancing over the newspaper, Mizuki-sensei grin devilishly. "Got a special someone now Shigemitsu-kun?" The sensei chuckled teasingly. But, to his surprise there was no reply. Korekiyo was so into his cooking he didn't hear his sensei speak. Mizuki sensei thought to himself,"Wow... He's pretty serious about this..."

Ren arrived at school that day with only one bento. He felt pretty bad about hurting Shigemitsu-san the day before (although he didn't know what he had said wrong) and wanted to take something with him to say sorry. First he thought about a bento since he liked his mother's cooking the day before so much but then again, that was the thing that made him angry so he dismissed that plan. He had no other plans of what to bring instead so he just hoped he wouldn't see him for the rest of the year. If it so happened that they do meet, he'd just say sorry directly.

He replaced his camerabag on his shoulders when it started to cut in his neck. Today, they had to bring their camera and a portfolio to show their partner in their project. They had to decide their partner concerning on how well they cooked, how good they could make their food look like and the portfolio he had to bring with him. He hoped he'd get a partner who's a talker since Ren wouldn't do the talking himself, knowing him. But that wouldn't be decided until the period after lunch.

For now, Ren had all the time to go to class and continue Sherlock Holmes on the way. He looked up now and then so the events from the previous day wouldn't repeat themselves.

Korekiyo had just finished the last bento glazing on it a honey teriyaki sauce made by his own genius. Placing the cover of the bento back on it, he placed both his and Mizuno-kun's bento boxes into a bag and began for the door. "Bye Mizuki-Sensei, see you later in class..." Walking out of the classroom, Korekiyo spotted Mizuno-kun walking to his own class. "Oye! Mizuno-kun!" YTelled Korekiyo running up to his subordinate. Once by his side the senpai looked at Mizuno-kun. "Meet me at the roof for lunch again today, I have something for you." Before the younger could react, Korekiyo was already on his way to his class. He felt good about his cooking. After all, he used his signature sauce- Honey teriyaki.