High School Double Feature (Private Yujiko x Len96x)

Yujiko

WARNING: THIS RP HAS ALTERNATING CHARACTERS AND STORIES FROM THE SAME PLACE, CHANGING STORIES WILL BE INDICATED BY "THE FIRST FEATURE: FOOD" OR "THE SECOND FEATURE: MUSIC- Or by these enlarge words as the headings FOOD or MUSIC

The First Feature: FOOD

Photo I.D. :

boy_by_camielina.jpg

Name:

Korekiyo Shigemitsu

Nickname(s):

Kore, Koriyo, Kiyo, Shige, Koremitsu

Birthday:

12/24/1995

Eye Color:

Honey Brown

Hair Color:

Chestnut (Dyed)

Heritage:

Japanese 1/2, Korean 1/2

Goals:

-Go to culinary school

-Go to Paris to become a top chief

-Own a 4 or 5 star restaurant

Employment:

Food Delivery boy/ Student

Personality:

Quiet, distant, seductive, subtle, submissive, demanding, dominate, power hungry, self aware, dissociative, intellectual, and lonesome.

History:

Korekiyo was a very distant child- often spending time alone even during school. He was never much of a people person.

One day Korekiyo's mother was ill and his father was out of town along with his older brothers whom were already married and out of the house.

Korekiyo having been in this position had to cook for his mother- and he loved it. Not only was he good at something, but he loved doing it too.

Soon his father became worried about his excessive cooking habits, saying it was to feminine to cook so often without any real reason.

His mother didn't defend him, she shared the father's thoughts and concerns. He was sent to boarding school in the beginning of his Second year in middle school.

This- though at first promising good- only led to trouble. Reports of Korekiyo being molested were to often to be ignored, so the school did the only thing they could think-

they sent him home after he finished that year. Yet, he soon went back and the reports stopped, it wasn't till Korekiyo's third year in high school did he began attending public school.

Being this, he doesn't talk to many people and excels in most studies- but there seem to be more to him than just this...

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yujiko

• Len96x

2h31un9.jpg

Mizunozuka Ren

Birthday:

11/11/1996

Eye colour:

green

Hair colour:

dark blond

Heritage:

100% Japanese

Goals:

To become a famous photographer.

To be the cameraman from a famous movie.

Employment:

Barman in a coffee shop

Personality:

When with random people: Shy, introvert, anti-social, scaredy cat, very polite,...

When with friends or family: hyper, funny, creative, talkative,...

When he thinks no one's looking: thinker, dreamer, talking to himself, content, tranquil,...

History:

Ren's mother is a cook in a 4 star restaurant while his father is a journalist. Ren's favourite activities is thus taking pictures with his father's camera of his mother's culinary art since he was little. His parents are fine with this but his older brother, who is studying to become a scientist, constantly looks down on him.

As a small child, Ren was very sociable and made friends very easily but after he got severely bullied because of his nerdy look (the glasses, photography, reading and good grades), he became introvert around people he doesn't know or barely speaks to. The amount of friends he had also decreased to a total of two. He feels more at ease to be himself around people he's comfortable with.

It was a quiet Monday morning, the sun just rising, the birds beginning to tweet. Everything was a beautiful as could be then-
BEEP! BEEP!
"Ugh! D*mmit! I'm up! I'm up!" The voice hollered in a hushed volume as the young man smacked the alarm clock. The eyes of the young man examined the clock as he tilted the it in his line of vision. "Ugh... I don't want to get up..." Sound the younger man. "Kore! Get up now! You're going to be late!" echoed from down the hall. "OKAY MA! jeez... old hag..." The young man stood and stretched heading to his closet pulling out his school uniform.

AT SCHOOL

Walking into first period, Korekiyo didn't bother to look at the people around him, he just wanted to get to cooking class and go home. Kore walked over to a seat in the back by the window plopping down into it. Girls snickered as his hair settled. A scoff left his lips as his head turned away.

Women are not cute at all...

That same morning, when the sun came up and the birds were chirping, a boy drew the sheets of his comfortable and warm bed over his head.

"Go away, sun," he murmured annoyed. The sun didn't exactly do what the boy had asked from him, so the boy grunted and kicked the sheet away with his foot. After all, there's no use in staying in bed if the sun is being a troll.

Ten minutes later, the same boy was heading out - fully dressed in his school uniform, a piece of toast sticking out of his mouth, schoolbag on his shoulders and glasses on his noes - yelling one last time to the people inside the house: "I'm going now!" He did only half listen to the reply he got since he could hear it every morning. "Don't die, shortstack!"

Arrived at school, he walked towards his first class on a low tempo since he was too early anyway, reading away in his latest purchase of the bookstore. Too carried away in the story, he wasn't aware of who or what passed him in the hallway.

Snickering girls became the only sound Korekiyo could hear- they were snickering with every soul that walked into the class room or by the door, evidence of gossip- and he hated it. Then the moment came when they began to discuss his cooking- well school cooking- and how he would eat his own meals that he had made in class at lunch. Even though the snickering words about him weren't bad he didn't want any women or anyone for that matter talking about his food. "Baka...Baka!" Korekitu yelled shooting up from his seat as his fist slammed against the desk. Everyone stare at Korekiyo as he was suddenly enraged. The girls stop talking all together at this point. Now storming out of the room, the young's face was fuming with anger. He only wanted to get outside and on the roof if that he could be so lucky. Speedily pacing through the halls the tall young man didn't bother to any pay attention to the people around him, he was deep in thought. I hate women... All they do is talk about other people... So disgusting... His speed increasing with the second- CRASH! "Aye! Watch were yu'r walking!" Korekiyo was now sitting up from the ground he had just fallen to. He growled at the blonde before him. Examining the person even more- Such pretty hair... and delicate skin... this... this has to be a girl- But, they're wearing a boy's uniform...- Korekiyo blushed. Coming to his feet he walked around to the help the other up. "Baka. You had your head in this book. Don't be such a nerd and this won't happen." Korekiyo pulled the other up with one arm, holding the other's book to him. "It doesn't have a cover, what book is it...?" Korekiyo tried to force the blush down, and though he felt like it wasn't working it was.

Ren kept walking on automatic pilot towards his class getting more and more taken in by the story he was reading until someone's chest was pushed against his face. The impact of the other's speed sent him two meters backwards on the ground with his book sliding away and his glasses saved by his lap.

"Aye! Watch where you're walking!" yelled the man who must've walked (more like sprinted) in on him.

"Sorry..." Ren whispered, too scared of the power of the man's voice. His voice was low and had an angry atmosphere so Ren's instincts tols him not to make the man even more angry. He looked up to see the man's hand in front of his face indicating him to grab it and get up. He also had his book in his hand.

"Baka," he said, sounding more annoyed than angry, "You had your head in this book. Don't be such a nerd and this won't happen." PANG. Right where it hurts. Ren looked down ashamed. He apolagized again silently.

"It doesn't have a cover," the man said, giving him back his book, "what book is it...?"

Ren was afraid to answer the man because he might get yelled at again or be accused for nerd again but seeing as it's only polite to answer someone who helped you from the ground...

"It's a Sherlock Holmes," he said a little louder than a whisper. He didn't add that it was a special edition his father managed to get his hands on but that was unimportant info so he left it out. Ren then remembered the man had also fallen to the ground thanks to him so he looked up and asked: "Are you okay? Are you injured by the fall?"

"...Sherlock Holmes..." was all that got through Korekiyo's head as he blushed. It took him a moment to snap back, but when he did he replied with a remark as he usually would. "Please- I'm fine. A fall like that wouldn't even give me a bruise." Well, he was wrong, he was getting a bruise. "Sherlock Holmes, aye?" A smirk came to Korekiyo's cheeks as he ruffled the other's hair. "I was messing with you. I knew it was Sherlock Holmes. It's the Special Edition one, which is the only printed Sherlock Holmes with a green blank hard back cover..." Even though he tried to state this like he was calm, cool, and collected- he inner bookworm began to show. Quickly he shrugged it off and changed the subject before the other could have time to acknowledge his knowledge of Sherlock Holmes novels. "I'm going to skip and hangout on the roof, so, I'll see ya' around klutz." Korekiyo wiped all expression off his face as he quickly began to walk away. I didn't know anyone else read that memoir... Very few know about it because of how early it was published... A slight sheen of blush crossed Kore's face. Why do I keep thinking about it! God! I'm not a nerd! The boy quickly made his way up the steps to the roof shaking his head in denial.

Ren sighed in relief when the man told him he was okay, not particularly because he was okay but because he wasn't yelled at. And that meant the guy was okay and safe enough to look at his face and ho-ly sh*t... It finally happened. Ren must've bumped his head to hard and now he was hallucinating that a guy with the body and face of a GOD was standing in front of him.

"Sherlock Holmes, aye?" and he even knew about Sherlock Holmes? That was quite rare these days. "I was messing with you. I knew it was Sherlock Holmes," Yeah right, was Ren's first thought. Almost no one knew this copy existed. "It's the Special Edition one, which is the only printed Sherlock Holmes with a green blank hard back cover..." Okay, I take that back. I am definitely going mental. There is no way that someone this... beautiful could be a die-hard fan of Sherlock AND exist.

Ren wasn't aware of the fact that he was staring at the wonder before him and only half heard said wonder say that he'd be hanging around the roof all day. The man quickly walked off after saying his goodbye before leaving the blond boy standing there. Ren wasn't exactly sure about what the hell just had happened! Everything had gone way too fast for him.

He eventually told himself someone must have bumped into him, he fell, hurt his head against the wall and now he's seeing things. Yeah, that probably it!

But it wouldn't hurt to check the roof during lunch.

It didn't matter because Ren had to go to class. Photography to be exact! Not a lot happened. The teacher commented on their last assignment, talked about perspective but the interesting part of the lesson started in the last five minutes in which the teacher gave them their new assignment. Apparently, they were going to the advanced cooking class from the seniors somewhere this week and take pictures of THEIR assignment. The goal is to make the dish look so good that people should want to eat them from the menu itself. The assignments, from both photography and the cooking class, were going to be used at the festivals that were less than two weeks away.

This exiting news made Ren almost forgot about the weird events from this morning. Almost... Until the bell rang.

Kore yawned as the bell rang," I can't believe I slept through all my periods before lunch... Mizuki Sensei is going to ring my neck..." Rubbing his head, Kore looked up at the sky. "Agh!" He yelled planting his head into his hand. "I was going to make my lunch in class again today... Baka..." A sigh left his lips. "Oh well... After lunch I'll probably go back to the remaining classes- I have a test tomorrow in Math..." A growling stomach made Kore yelp. It had been along time since he'd been hungry- a really long time. D*mmit... Reaching into his bag, Korekiyo grabbed his phone and began fiddling with it. He glance at his bag and noticed a small pack of crackers, a smile instantly rose on his face "Oh- I didn't know I had peanut butter crackers... Thank God..." Kore ripped the small package open and began munching on the crackers as if they were serum for eternal life.

Ren slowly went up the stairs towards the roof, starting to doubt more and more about this decision. What if the god was real? What would he say? He'd probably go to his introvert self. The god will think he's weird and the god will yell at him and say things.

Focus! He was an atheist, d*mmit! No need to be afraid of any gods falling from the sky. He was just going upstairs to check...

D*mmit, this was just stupid! He was sure he hallucinated everything so why would he want to check it anyway? Because he wanted the man to be there? Why?! Because Ren is a curious kid? Curiosity killed the cat, remember?!

It was then that Ren noticed he had been going up and down the stairs every time his mind changed opinions. He looked at the door at the end of the stairway. The door to the roof. He was going to do it! He went up the last steps, laid his hand on the doorknob, turned it, pushed the metal monstrosity open and looked around. He turned to stone the moment he saw chestnut brown hair sitting at the edge of the roof.

What...?

Okay, so one half of his brain was wrong and the god DID exist! Now what? Should he go to him? Try and make a conversation? How do you start a conversation? No wait, that's an easy question. How do you start a conversation WITHOUT the other thinking he's a lunatic? Which he actually is but that's beside the point!

Hearing the door open, Kore looked over to see the blonde from before. He didn't really know what to say- what to do- or how to acknowledge his existence. After all, he didn't know this kid at all. Turning his head back he allowed the blonde to stare blankly lost in thought for about five minutes-" Are you gonna say something or just stare at me...?" Kore asked sternly as he turned his head to the blonde further examining his features. Blonde hair... Green eyes... Glasses... Small frame... Obviously not a superstar athlete... But... Kind of... Cute? "Say..." Spoke the older softly," How did you come about that special edition?" He didn't bother to look at the younger, smaller blonde. Staring at his phone Korekiyo awaited an answer. Pings and pongs sounded from his phone as he fiddled with it while eating the half stale crackers from his bag.

"Are you gonna answer me, Klutz?"

Ren looked up as he realized the man had spoken to him... and called him a klutz...

He made himself smaller and started to move behind the door like he always did when he felt stupid or threatened. This man... god... person had such an impact on him both good and bad. He felt the man getting more annoyed so he answered his question to keep the man away from any aggressive tendencies. All while staying as close to the door as possible.

"My dad... has connections," he said loud enough for the other on the other side of the roof to hear him, "he has a friend who is... quite a fan. Said he read it a hundred times and can quote it completely..."

Why did he come up here? Why wasn't he leaving? Because that's impolite... He felt uncomfortable around this man but he wanted to stay but he wanted to leave but he wanted to know the man's name and WHY MUST I BE SO COMPLICATED?!

"Mmm... Cool." Glancing over from his phone and to the once visible boy he tilted his head in question. "Are you hiding-" Korekiyo sighed," I hate women not men- you can relax okay... I'm not going to hurt you." The sigh was of sorrowful annoyance, and even though he was a loner that doesn't mean he really wanted to be alone all the time. "You can come and sit if you'd like or you can just stand there hiding behind that door- whatever suits you best, it doesn't make a difference to me..." Korekiyo finished off the crackers and put his cell phone back in his bag as he pulled out a French cook book. He wasn't fluent in French just yet- but he was bordering it. The deep voice softly and passionately- if that was possible- recited the French recipes. "Une soupe de vinaigre... Une cuillère à café de sel... " The French in itself was simple, after all it was just recipes. "Faire bouillir les pommes de terre pendant cinq minutes. Une fois molle et spongieuse, retirez les pommes de terre et écrasez-les. Ajouter une demi-tasse de crème sure aux pommes de terre et mélanger soigneusement ..." The older continued reading the recipe- stuttering a few times over a few words.

Ren saw the man take out a book from his schoolbag - they actually go to the same school? How come he never noticed? He went through the pages while Ren considered his next actions. Would he leave? Would he stay behind the door? Would he go sit next to the guy? He then heard his stomach grumble and realized he hadn't eaten yet during the hole lunch period. He decided to stay on the roof but... should he really go sit next to the man? Who was he anyway?

Ren took a few steps forward, waiting for the other to attack him for entering his personal bubble. No attack came. Ren came another few steps closer and eventually, he was walking towards the edge of the roof. He sat down circa two and a half meters away from the other and took out his lunch, made by his mom. While he close to devoured his bento, he dared to take a few glances from the man who read his book. A cook book to be exact. A French one at that. Ren could speak French himself, having to live with a mother who cooks in a restaurant from which half of the people are French.

While he was eating, there was a comfortable (?) silence between them and Ren was willing to break it but didn't have the guts. He wanted to know the god's name but was afraid that he'd ask it in the wrong way or... something! Or maybe the man didn't want to talk and enjoyed the silence. Maybe he didn't even want his company. Maybe he just wants him to leave. He said he didn't like girls and Ren was well aware enough that he looked quite feminine. His brother had reminded him many times. Ren had stopped eating, again in thought about what to doooooooooooooooo!!

Glancing up at the blonde, Kore was intrigued by the bento he carried. It was prepared with such elegance and perfection. Leaning forward in awe Korekiyo blushed as he examined the near perfect food the other was eating. Never minding that what he was doing was strange and awkward, Korekiyo blushed looking up at the younger. "Wh-who made this heavenly bento?! It's almost as if it was prepared by a professional chef! You must let me taste it!" Korekiyo grabbed the blonde's wrist in desperation and envy. The once poised, collected, and stand offish man was now looking more like the five year old boy he was. His eyes twinkled as a implied tail wagged behind him. This bento is near perfection! How could this boy come of such elegant food preparation! I must become his friend and seek his secret chef's apprenticeship!

Ren almost died of shock when the man grabbed his wrist suddenly almost demanding who made his lunch. He whimpered. Aw that hurts. Ren being Ren started to get both scared and intrigued. Scared because a stranger twice his size was leaning closer towards him even though he'd sat himself further away deliberately and who was squeezing his wrist until there would be nothing left and demanding a piece of his lunch. Intrigued because the man seemed genuinely interested in who made this 'heavenly bento' as he expressed it. Why he called his lunch this way was a big question. To him, it looked and tasted like any other bento he had eaten from his mother but then again, he was used of his mother's cooking after all.

Ren found his voice back and managed to squeeze out:

"M-my mother made it. She's a cook in a restaurant.. D-do you want a little?" he took the box and lifted it towards the other, offering it to him. Please don't hurt me, I can't feel the blood circulation in my hand anymore! he thought.

"Y-you're mother...?" Korekiyo sat back rubbing his neck letting go of the other's wrist. "Um.. Yeah- I'd love to try a piece... Sorry- about your wrist... I get really excited about food... as silly as it sounds..." The blushing man leaned forward and opened his mouth awaiting for a piece. His dissociative attitude was becoming more evident as he demanded such a intimate thing from a perfect stranger. Korekiyo looked at the other, closing his mouth only to speak. "Are you gonna give me a bite or not?" It was plain to see that he had no sense of personal space or common courtesy to others- he was almost entirely self engulfed. Not only, but he wasn't beyond sleeping his way to the top if he felt he must to achieve his goals, nonetheless, it was still the last option on his list of ways to do something.

Ren did the thing he had done quite frequently that day: staring. He yet again stared at the god before him who wanted Ren to feed him... Feed him! What was this person thinking? Was he always so open like this or did he consider the two of them already as friends? Friends... It's been a while since Ren had made one, the other two being overseas for school.

The man was still waiting with his mouth open for a bite. Right! The food.

Ren scooped up some of his lunch between his chopsticks and carefully put it in the other's mouth. He closed his mouth and Ren took this as a sign to retrieve his chopsticks and make his hands free to rub over his wrist that will probably be bruised the next day. What if his brother sees? He's gonna hear it again...

He turned back to the man, waiting for his reaction.

Chewing, Korekiyo's eyes were closed- he did this only when eating- so he could hone in one his sense of taste. Suddenly the man's face lit up a pure pink. It's... It's... SO GOOD... The blushing man covered his mouth, eyes almost tearing. Looking up at the other in awe. He was so stunned by it's taste he didn't speak for a long moment he only starred at the other. Finally he broke the stare and darted his head away as the dark pink in his cheeks began to lighten up. "Sorry for being such a jerk to you- I'm just naturally an ass..." Korekiyo whisper the sentence just barely audibly. "I'm Korekiyo... Korekiyo Shigemitsu... What's... What's your name?" The menacing aura was all but gone as his weird personality unfolded. Was Korekiyo really this sweet deep down? Or was this only because of the food? In fact Korekiyo didn't even notice how nice he was acting. With a quick blink he sat back and that sweet tenderness disappeared as his true aura returned. "Doesn't take a genius to tell someone they're name." Korekiyo spoke impatiently.

Ren was... touched, to say the least, when Korekiyo Shigemitsu told him his name in a calmer and more nicer voice. Ren felt like this person wasn't persé dangerous... more like cautious and maybe a little bit impatient. This made Ren feel better. He was finally starting to know this person better and thus feel bit by bit more comfortable around him. When he made the impatient remark, Ren didn't even feel attacked anymore... not much at least. He smiled a little, having noticed the small blush on Shigemitsu-san's cheecks.

"I'm Ren Mizunozuka," he said still in his whispering voice, "Did you like the bento, Shigemitsu-san?"

"...Yeah... You're mom makes the best food I've ever tasted..." His cheeks tented again as he spoke highly of Mizuno's mother's cooking. It wasn't often he tasted food he considered better than his own, but he did know that it was out there and that he wasn't the best. "Maybe I could eat some more of it tomorrow...? I'd give you some of mine... I make my own bento at school during cooking class..." Why did I just tell him that?! This is getting to personal- I need to stop being all nervous... Korekiyo growled at himself. "Never mind what I just said... It was a stupid thought..." Korekiyo picked his phone back up and began to fiddle with it once again. His emotions were all over the place... He didn't even know what he was feeling. The food... You could almost taste the love his mother put into it... She must be a very prestigious chef... The elder of the two picked the recipe book back up trying to keep his mind from wondering so furiously. "Mizuno-kun... How long has your mother been a chef?"

How long? Good question actually...

"Well... definitely longer than 16 years. She's been a chef from before I was born," that was basically all he could recall. He remembered going to the kitchens a few times with his mom, just to meet her colleagues who are now like his uncles and aunts. "And, if you want, I can bring a bento for you too tomorrow."

Wow... Ren gave himself a pat on the shoulder for daring to say THAT. He had never said anything without being asked anything first in the first 3 days he met someone before. Shigemitsu-san was really opening him up, wasn't he? Ren liked that...

"You would do that for me...?" Korekiyo's narrow eyes met with Mizuno-kun's. "You can't be serious- you shouldn't joke around like that." Spat the elder. Korekiyo was standing with his bag over his shoulder already about to leave. "You disgust me with that comment." The fuming Korekiyo slowly and coolly walked back down into the school building returning to his classes. How could he play with my feelings for food like that?! 'I can bring you some nyah~' Peh! Don't try to play me like that! I should have seen it sooner! No one would bring food for a stranger! And not only that! But for a stranger like me! I'll show him! I'll show him good! I'll make the best food in the world tomorrow then he won't be able to be condescending to me like that! Yeah! That's what I'll do! Korekiyo then made a pact with himself...

"I'm going to make Mizuno-kun a bento everyday just to show him that he can't be condescending like that towards me anymore!"

[A/N: Baka... He wasn't being condescending! He was being nice! Oh dear... Korekiyo you're such a idiot =w=']

He watched as Shigemitsu-san stomped away angrily and left Ren behind on the roof.

Awtsj...

Ren felt... horrible. And that's probably an understatement. The thing Ren had been trying to avoid at all cost, did happen. He had scared someone who might've become his friend away with a comment he didn't even know was rude but it probably was and he should apologize but Shigemitsu-san probably never wanted to see him again and I'm so stupid! Ren leant forwards and supported his face of his hands. He was not going to cry! He just shouldn't have gone to the roof like the other half of his brain had told him. And he should probably leave and get to class again before he's late and gets into more trouble. He slowly stood, his legs like jelly, and strompled to the door.

Korekiyo felt as if time had slowed close to a stop, his classes couldn't go by quick enough- Knock Knock- Who would come into math class at a time like this...? A tall man walked into the room, and not just any tall man- Mizuki Sensei. Kore froze, what was there for him to do?! He couldn't run off and couldn't hide- He was stuck, and that's exactly why Mizuki-Sensei choose to come and get him from one of his classes. "Shigemitsu-kun, a word please...?- I'm sorry Takana-san, I'll have him back as soon as I can. Thank you." Mizuki-Sensei smiled at the other teacher just before glaring at his target- Korekiyo- to move faster. With bag and all Kore stood, walking out of the class room. I'm to young to die... Once outside the shut math classroom door, Mizuki-Sensei spoke. "Do you remember what the punishment for skipping my class was Shigemitsu-kun?" Mizuki-kun's silver tongue practically sang the words. Kore only nodded as a blushing sheen rose to his face as he remember past punishments, and... how he almost enjoyed them. "Mizuki-Sensei... Be gentle with me..." Kore bowed. Mizuki-Sensei smirked, "When was I not...?"

Mizuki-Sensei looks like this- Cut out the girl of course- But, this is how he looks for reference~ tumblr_m10z47LK4r1rrezdio1_500.jpg

"MMMM! It's so good Mizuki-Sensei! Ahhh!" "Hey now! Don't bite to hard! You'll break something!" Korekiyo pouted- "But... Sensei! It's so good I almost have to!" "Shigemitsu-kun no one else is punished like you are so stop acting like it's so rare, and stop enjoying this! This is suppose to be a punishment! Not a reward..." Growled Mizuki-Sensei. "Now try it like this," demanded Mizuki-Sensei. "Mmmm- It's... So hot... agh... ngh...!" Sounded Korekiyo. "Geez... Feeding you is like watching a porno! I can never make my chicken hot enough to make you cry..." The Sensei pouted as he stabbed his chopsticks into the chicken. "Sorry Mizuki-Sensei... You're just such a good cook~" Korekiyo smiled as he opened his mouth and awaited for more food. "I think you've had enough Thai Chicken for one day... Go back to class Shigemitsu-kun..." Mizuki-Sensei pouted as he murmured to himself about getting hotter peppers. He was a renown chef that specialized in Hot and Spicy foods. But he could never get it hot enough to make Korekiyo burst into tears. And so this is Korekiyo's punishment. Eating.