miyahara_sama

Are You Gay, Bi, or Straight?

sa_cheerio

Your Result: Straight

Your result indications that you are straight. Heterosexual. Attracted to the opposite sex. This probably does not come as a surprise to you. You are in the majority and your relationships will be accepted by society. Consider yourself lucky.

Kyonzu

Your result indicates that you are most likely bisexual, capable of attraction to either sex. Maybe you already know this, or maybe you have not yet admitted it to yourself. Either way, acceptance will give you peace of mind. Be proud of who you are

Oh~

[TABLE=width: 320]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Are You Gay, Bi, or Straight?Your Result: Gay

Your result inticates a strong chance that you are gay. Either you already know this or your suspect it. Hopefully you are either accepting of this or working on doing so. Be proud of who you are![/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Bisexual[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Straight[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Elii

Your result indications that you are straight. Heterosexual. Attracted to the opposite sex. This probably does not come as a surprise to you. You are in the majority and your relationships will be accepted by society. Consider yourself lucky.

sillyp1.gif

Asakura-Sama

whoa I thought I'm bi but yeah...

Lady.Taser

Completely expected this result XD hehe

Gay-- Your result inticates a strong chance that you are gay. Either you already know this or your suspect it. Hopefully you are either accepting of this or working on doing so. Be proud of who you are!

Esteron

Your Result: Bisexual

Your result indicates that you are most likely bisexual, capable of attraction to either sex. Maybe you already know this, or maybe you have not yet admitted it to yourself. Either way, acceptance will give you peace of mind. Be proud of who you are.

I also thought so..

welcometothedarkside

I'm not shocked at all XD

Sebastian Izumi

Bisexual

Your result indicates that you are most likely bisexual, capable of attraction to either sex. Maybe you already know this, or maybe you have not yet admitted it to yourself. Either way, acceptance will give you peace of mind. Be proud of who you are.

Oh ehm.....yeah so uhhh...okay errr...*confuzzled*

Musica

:9onion70: Straight...

chelx09

Yeah, I know I'm straight.. :)

crimson_yin

As expected :cuteonion7:

Nephilim

Almost got it right

[TABLE=width: 320]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Are You Gay, Bi, or Straight?Your Result: Gay

Your result inticates a strong chance that you are gay. Either you already know this or your suspect it. Hopefully you are either accepting of this or working on doing so. Be proud of who you are![/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Straight[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Bisexual[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

shio

haha nothing wrong with this ;p

Domme

Hmmmmm......

pokemongirl5674

My result:

At least I'm happy about my result. :_red_fox 6

celio

as expected i'm straight *fufufufu

seiragureisu

haha I didn't expect this result.. now I'm confused.. sorry to my husband.. :)

Your Result: Gay

Your result inticates a strong chance that you are gay. Either you already know this or your suspect it. Hopefully you are either accepting of this or working on doing so. Be proud of who you are!

:)

YaoiFanfictionWriter

Knew it..

unlove

Result:

Your Result: :hamtaro-005 (6):Gay:hamtaro-005 (6):

Your result inticates a strong chance that you are gay. Either you already know this or your suspect it. Hopefully you are either accepting of this or working on doing so. Be proud of who you are!

Yummy! (=^..^=)

Black Rose

I got bisexual. I'm not very shocked.

Ei

Revenga
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Helya

Darwina