• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• trishaotaku

• arcuspluviusincitus

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• RedNoki

Mh, well i love languages in total but i think for people speaking English i love Irish and Scottish most and then dem French people who have real good vocabulary but have like this terribly adorable accent when they talk English and it really jsut kills me >//////////

- - - Updated - - -

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and u calm yer horses XD XD XD XD XD relax. take it easy. :p we all know they mean england XD

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1. French- it's the ultimate Romance language!!! -wants to be romanced in French-

2. England English Accent~ XDDDD It's sexy~♥

3. German- I dunno why. It's hot. ._.

S-Scottish,British,and J-Japanese!

Scottish r-reminds me of w-when I was a l-little kid

British is s-super cute! (My opinion)

And J-Japanese is just m-my favorite for no p-particular r-reason

My favorite accent is French and Japanese

I do not find the British accent appealing at all

Listen to Benedict Cumberbatch in Sherlock and I hope you'd be enlightened >////

Jeeze...

Received Pronunciation (your typical sort of 'british' accent, you hear it a lot on the BBC)

Edinburgh accent

Scouse (Liverpool! You'll Never Walk Alone. )

A Galway Irish accent is nice and soft, unless they're a bit drunk but it's still lovely either way. Most of Ireland has nice accents, South Dublin is a nice posh sound and North Dublin has a lot of charm I think.

Half my family is cajun so while it's not the most popular it's comforting for me. (Even though no one could understand me until my accent went away.)

Ah, Akita's dialect is cute, as far as Japanese accents go.

• 2 weeks later...

Hm.. I actually don't have a favourite, but I like the sound of the Australian accent, not sure why though but it's nice when they talk. I also like the British accent you hear in London and Scottish... Yes I like my own accent, Don't judge me XDDDDDDDD

• 1 month later...

Scottish accent omfg have you guys even heard James McAvoy speak? He can read a frigging dictionary and I'd never get bored foxy1

• 2 weeks later...

Japanese accent - kawaii!

German accent - HAWT

English/British - FAB

Thai Accent - Reminds me of mama!

For languages I like Thai I find it soothing although I don't understand anything. I feel like I'm going to be looked after and protected - weird I know.

For accents/dialects (I can never remember the difference) in English I like south wales valleys, Fermanagh (Northern Ireland), and Received Pronunciation (think Daniel Radcliffe / Daniel Craig / Benedict Cumberbatch). The Welsh one because my first proper bf was from there. I don't really know about the Fermanagh one other than I hear it a lot where I have been living the past few years. The RP because it's aristocratic sounding and everyone wants a lord of the manor XD I also have a guilty soft spot for northern British Asian accents so think Zayn that was from 1D.

• 4 weeks later...

Fav languages: Japanese for cute & sexiness, English for logics, Mandarin for Mysteries, Korean for ORESAMA IRARA ^^|||

Fav accents: Japanese man speaking English, British accent, Scottish accent, French people speaking English gives me heartbeat, Aussie lazy slang and accent is amazingly funny and cool,~~

I think that's about it.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...