Kenji and Kyo's After School Time (PRIVATE)

trolololololo

Shit.. I'm late.. Kenji thought as he walked to school. He usually had a pretty decent schedule in the morning, making him always early for school. However, he still couldn't sleep like the past few nights. He didn't want to admit it.. but he knew he had feelings for Kyo. And it was keeping him up.

Once he arrived at the school, he took off his gloves, knowing that they would be no use once he got into the warmth. Approaching the doors, he noticed Kyo.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• trolololololo

• EarlGray

A breath slid out of his mouth as he gave up. I guess I'm not seeing him this morning.. He thought solemnly. Kyo pulled lightly on his knitted scarf, tugging it off as he walked inside. Warmth rushed into his body, which caused him to shudder a bit.

At the sight of Kenji, Kyo smiled. So he would get to see him after all. "Good morning." Kyo responded and began to unbutton his long coat. "How are you?"

"Cold." He laughed lightly. Kyo walked to a nearby locker and took his coat off. He folded it up and placed it into the locker after placing his scarf inside.

Kenji stopped at his locker, opening it and grabbing books inside it to stuff in his bag. After he tossed his gloves inside and took off his jacket. Closing the locker, he swinged his bag back on. "What class do you have?" he mumbled.

Kyo pulled his books and binders out and hugged them close to his chest so he could close his locker with his elbow. "Math." He replied as he faced his lover.

He looked down sheepishly. "I try...It just doesn't come as naturally..." His voice trailed off and he began to walk slowly towards his classroom.

Kenji followed him, sticking his hands deeper into his pockets to stop his temptation of holding his hand. "I know. It doesn't come naturally to most people."

"Where is yours?" Kyo looked up at Kenji. As much as he loved having Kenji walk him to class, he didn't want him to be late for class himself.

Kyo stopped walking. "Then you need to go. What if you're late? You'll get in trouble!" He didn't want to feel like it was his fault for Kenji being tardy, even if he was happy right now.

"....What will you do when you get there then? It won't take an hour to get there." Kyo continued walking. He stared ahead in confusion. "It's boring to just sit around in class."

"I don't know.. I just wanted to see you before I left for class." He looked at him as they stopped at his classroom. "Pay attention in class," He said. Putting an arm above his head, he leaned forehead, making Kyo back up into the wall.

"Or~ I'll have to punish you," He winked before giving him a small kiss.

Heat rose to his body, causing his face to turn red. If he had it his way, he would have wanted the kiss to last longer. He could already feel nearby people watching them, and he could hear light whispers.

Before Kenji could leave, Kyo did his best to calm himself. "Wait. I have a question for you."

Kenji could hear the voices that were talking about him, the eyes that burned into him. But he didn't care, rather he never had cared what people had thought about him.

Once the kiss ended, he pulled himself away and brought his arm down. He turned to leave until Kyo talked to him once more.

"Hm?" He looked back at him.