Kenji and Kyo's After School Time (PRIVATE)

trolololololo

AnimeGuy16.jpg

Name: Kenji

Position: Seme

History: Kenji is a senior, and at the top of his class in every class. At first glance he may seem like the bad boy type, but he's actually quite smart but doesn't act like it. He has kept to himself most times, and doesn't bother with any relationships. Once teachers saw his test scores they immediately asked him to tutor their students, but due to there being too many he asked if he could just have an after school class for people to come in and be tutored. He's been doing so since he was a Junior.

Likes: Being left alone, listening to music, and being praised.

Dislikes: When people pester him or talk too much, wasting time.

Kenji watched as the clock ticked. There was a minute left of his "after school class" and he was just waiting for it to be over. It was a Friday night, so he was planning on going to the book store to get more cd's and some fictional books that he was planning on reading sooner or later.

Finally, the clock hit "5:30" and he turned to his fellow students.

"Alright, time's up. Get out," He said coldly as he always did. Then he sat up, bringing his feet from the table down to the floor.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• trolololololo

• EarlGray

HnKnA_Tweedle_Dum_by_mara_the_raccoon.png

((Ignore the weapon u__u))

Name: Kyo

Position: Uke

Kyo looked up from his paper, jumping a little when Kenji spoke. His eyes went to Kenji, then to the clock. It can't be time already. I didn't even get to talk to him. Kyo sighed quietly as he carefully placed his paper inside the textbook. He stood and picked up the textbook and turned to the doors.

For the first time since he started coming to these sessions, he stopped. No. Today he would speak to him. That was already decided this morning.

Kenji stuffed textbooks and papers into his messenger bag without caring if they got squished or not. Then he stood up, swinging the bag over his shoulder and stuffing his free hand into his pocket. He watched the students leave the classroom, except for one.

Kenji raised an eyebrow.

"Oi!" He called out to him. "I said class is over."

"I-I.." He started to speak but stopped to take a breath. Kyo started to walk towards him so they wouldn't have to yell at each other across the room. With each step, he could feel his heartbeat quicken. He stared at the ground and stopped when he approached Kenji.

Without looking up at him, Kyo spoke. "I-I just wanted to say that I have a crush on you." He whispered the last part and closed his eyes, waiting to be laughed at or yelled at.

Kenji raised his eyebrow even higher. This kid is acting weird.. he thought to himself. But before questioning him he saw that the boy was actually going to speak, so he decided to let him.

"I have a crush on you," The boy whispered.

Kenji's eyes widened at the confession. What the hell?! I don't even know this guy. He wanted to say it out loud though, even if he was so used to turning girls down. This boy seemed... too innocent? Maybe. He couldn't put his finger on it.

"....Erm. Okay." He said in response. He didn't really know how to respond anyways.

He was quiet for a moment, giving the other boy the chance to continue speaking or walk away if he wanted to. But he didn't. All he seemed to do was shrug it off. Kyo looked up at the other boy and blinked. He figured it would have gone differently, but since it wasn't too bad he decided to continue speaking.

"So I was um...Wondering if you'd like to go out sometime in the near future.." He kept speaking quietly, not daring to bring his voice up to a normal level.

Kenji had to admit that the guy was cute, and seemed to be his type. Even though he was interested in guys more than girls, he never told anyone. So he wondered if a rumor got around. It irritated him a bit thinking of it, but he wasn't going to let stupid people ruin his Friday afternoon.

Though.. what would he do with this guy? Kenji sighed softly. "Look kid, if you want me to fuck you I will. But what the hell are you talking about? Going out in the near future? I don't even know you."

As soon as sex was brought up, Kyo turned red. He couldn't say he hadn't thought of it, but it wasn't like it was on a regular basis or anything. He just figured it was a normal thing for teenagers to have thoughts of.

It then occurred to him that he hadn't even introduced himself yet. Maybe it would have helped earlier... "I'm Kyo." He finally looked up and stuck his hand out for a handshake.

A slight chuckle had escaped Kenji's lips once he saw the boy turn red. It was actually sort of adorable.

"And I'm sure you know I'm your senpai, Kenji," He said without shaking his stuck-out hand.

Kyo lowered his hand and held onto his books. He gave a small nod and looked away again. "I'm sorry for wasting your time, though." Kyo bowed slightly. "Goodbye." And with that, he went back to the doors to leave.

Kenji watched as his head lowered, a pang of sadness hitting his heart. He didn't know why he felt like he did something wrong to the kid. But he didn't want to let him walk away with such poor circumstances.

A hand had caught the boy's before he could walk any further away from him.

Well, there's only one way to find out. He thought to himself, thinking of the circumstances. He then lowered his head slightly, and brought his free hand up to the boy's chin, lifting it so he could see him. He then leaned down and kissed the boy softly. Once their lips met, warmth filled Renji's body. And somehow.. he felt.. happy?

Kyo turned bright red. His eyes widened, but eventually closed. He didn't fight it, but welcomed it. The feelings of defeat and sadness he had just encountered were gone in a instant.

Kenji didn't understand why he kissed Kyo, but he was glad he did. Though, he broke their lips apart and looked at him. Chuckling as he saw his bright red face again. His hand from his chin left and went to his cheek, brushing it slightly.

"Don't give me that look ever again." He instructed, a bit colder again.

He was a little disappointed that it had to end, but didn't show it. He nodded, scared of what might happen if he did anything other than nod. "W-Well I guess I um..should be going..." Kyo's voice trailed off.

"Why?" He asked quietly before standing up-straight. He then turned and dropped his messenger bag back on the teacher's desk. Then he plopped himself back in the chair, bringing his feet up to rest beside his messenger bag.

"We have so much to talk about~" He chuckled. "Why don't you tell me what kind of fantasies you have of me." He winked at him.

Well, the red was gone. Now it couldn't go away. Kyo watched him as he sat back down. "I don't have 'fantasies'." He said quickly as if he was denying it. "I just...Well..." He went to bring up the few reoccurring dreams he had had, but shook his head. No, he probably shouldn't mention it.

"Why did you kiss me?" He asked instead.

"Everyone has fantasies, you know. Like when you play with yourself." He winked again at him. "But I don't have a reason to kiss you. I saw that you were sad and I cheered you up. Why are you questioning my motives?" He asked sternly.

The sudden switch between the tones scared him a bit. He looked down a little. "I didn't mean to.." He said quietly. "And I don't 'play with myself'." He added under his breath, too embarrassed to say it outright.

"No? Why don't you try?" His eyes became a bit dark, a small dark smirk grew on his face. "I'd like to see it~"

((PERVERTED MODE >:o))

Kyo looked at him in surprise. He wanted to see him...What? Maybe he hadn't heard him correctly. He didn't respond or do anything as he soaked in what was said.

No, he was serious. Kyo pulled his belongings closer to him. "I don't know how." His voice was even softer than before. It wasn't something he even wanted to say, but he was scared of what would happen if he didn't either confess or make a fool of himself.

Kenji should have known. The boy was innocent as he guessed earlier. "Shame." He shrugged, his tone returning to normal. "But I can show you if you'd like~ Unless you'd like to show me tomorrow?"