Kenji and Kyo's After School Time (PRIVATE)

trolololololo

His eyes followed him as he stood and held his hand out. He figured it wouldn't be a good idea to argue, so he took Kenji's hand and stood up.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• trolololololo

• EarlGray

It wasn't long before Kenji and Kyo arrived at Kyo's house. Once inside, Kenji couldn't help but observe every inch of his place. Trying to see clues of what kind of person Kyo really was. "Nice place," he muttered, figuring that he might as well be polite while he was peeping around.

It was a small apartment. Things were organized, but there was still some clutter that indicated there was a younger child living here as well. Family photos sat along a shelf close to the tv, which Kyo had turned on when he got home. It was a habit, since he was usually the first one home and didn't like the silence.

"Feel free to make yourself at home. My family is out, so it's just us." Kyo said as he walked into the kitchen. He started rummaging through the fridge, cupboards and pantry looking for ideas on what the make. "I'm sorry it's not very tidy." He apologized as he pulled out a container full of rice.

Kenji walked over to the tv, picking up a few picture on the shelf to look at. He smiled as he saw Kyo and his family. It was nice to always see happy families together for Kenji. It made him realize that not everyone is suffering.

The picture was obviously a couple years back, even though Kyo looked pretty much the same, which made Kenji chuckle.

"Its very nice," he waved his hand after setting the picture down. "Don't worry about it." He said before watching Kyo, not bothering to sit down.

"Thanks." He smiled at the compliment and began cooking. He wasn't fully sure on what was going to be the final product, but he had enough ingredients to make a couple different rice dishes.

About halfway into cooking the rice, he decided on what to make. "You can sit down, you know." Kyo said when he noticed Kenji had been standing the entire time.

Kyo nodded and continued with the meal. Not too long after, it was finished. He plated the food out and carried them both over to the table. After that, he went back and got them drinks. "I hope you like it."

Kenji decided to sit down then, glancing over at the food that was set before him. "It looks delicious," he smiled at it before he started to eat.

Each bite tasted like heaven to him, something that was better than any expensive food that he had eaten before. He didn't know why.. but.. it made him feel warm inside. Maybe because it was made by Kyo himself.

Once they were finished, Kyo stood and took their plates. "There some leftover if you would like some." He told him before he washed the dishes.

Kyo stopped and looked back at Kenji. Was it actually that good? "O-Okay." He smiled softly. Kyo grabbed a Tupperware container and began dishing the leftovers into the container.

His shoulders fell in relief. "Alright. I'll put the food in the fridge for now." Kyo went back to the kitchen and put the container in the fridge. "What should we do then?"

In an instant, Kenji was behind Kyo, instantly wrapping his arms around his waist from behind after he shut the fridge door. "Hm~ Dunno."

"Do you now?" He chuckled by his ear, brushing his lips up against the skin. "But we just finished our date. Don't you know what happens after a date~?"

Heat rose to his face, his cheeks turned a light pink in result. Now he caught on. "But...My family will be home any second." Kyo turned around to face him. "What if we get caught?"

Kenji chuckled as he saw the boy blush. The sight always amused him. He brought his hand up and ruffled his hair.

"Its okay, I should be leaving anyways. I'll see you tomorrow." He said before grabbing the leftovers.

NEXT DAY

Kyo didn't want to wait until the students were dismissed from tutoring to show affection to Kenji. Even though it was the morning, he felt like he still had to wait. He didn't want to risk it and have Kenji get mad at him as a result. Especially not after how well yesterday had gone for him.

He stood at the entrance gate and stared upwards at the windows to his classroom. The sound of girls laughing obnoxiously loud nearby brought him back to reality. He looked around to see if Kenji were approaching the school or in the courtyard.