• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• Matti_19

• hama71

• withu

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the announce, I saw that you guys already changed the server before and lose somethings, so I will same some of my personal stuffs here on my PC.

Can't wait to see YO back with all his magnitude

• Like 4

Oh, I see. Well, it takes time to fix the errors, especially when there's a lot to fix. But then, I would have just waited patiently and support. xD

Well, thank you for the announcement. c: It's nice to start new sometimes. Hehe. x3

Thank you very much for all of your hard work. :'D Otsukaresama Deshita. c': You guys are really awesome. xD

• Like 4

Glad to hear that, we are moving to another server, because I really dislike this slow loading, hope everything is done without big problems and see YO once again it's best light. :)

• Like 3

Thanks a lot for the very hard work you're doing Mr Admin! XP You and those around you always worrying to make this "home" even greater. We all wait patiently. Thanks Key and the rest :)

You deserve a week on a spa, lool... :)

• Like 6

I'm happy to hear about the moving! Hope everything will go great and YO will be back to its normal! :)

I miss the shoutbox too! Will be waiting for YO to be back and stronger! :)

• Like 3

Thanks for informing us Key.. (: it's good to hear that YO will be back soon to its former glory :)

You and the staff has been working hard.. we will patiently wait.. (:

• Like 2

Thanks for the update and good news about getting a new server!! You guys are awesome, especially at how quick you are at resolving things with servers!! (My work's company new IT Provider is soooo rubbish, the configuration for 10 offices werent done correctly so we have painfully slow internet, some software packages wont load, some systems we cant access ect so its frustrating working on the PCs right now) So im impressed that you guys can resolve issues like that :cuteonion45:

• Like 2

I am waiting for the moving! I miss YO to load fast again and I also miss the chat!

Thank you very VERY much for all your work Key sama, Josh and all the team! rabbit8

• Like 2

Thank you for let us know what is going one...

Well... I just hope moving to other server will solve all the problem we being having...

So you could rest little bit for this problem...

And no rush... just take much time as you need...

And try to rest time to time...

There is only one you Key...

So take care about yourself first... O.K.?

• Like 3

Thanks for the update, darlin' - I appreciate all the time and effort y'all put in behind the scenes. Sendin' positive vibes that all goes as smoothly as possible - and when it doesn't, remember to take a deep breath and go to your zen place for a vacation minute. :)

• Like 3

key and the rest of yo staff thank you for the update and for all the hard work you've put into making a better yo..we'll continue to support yo..

• Like 2

This is great news :) I hope evrything will go smoothly, i was really worried. Thanks so much for your hardwork key-sama, josh and everyone who help, and please dont forget to rest :)

I will keep continue supporting this forum :D i really like it here.

• Like 4

Thanks for the notification, Key!

Thank you everyone so much for all your hard work!!! :D I'm really happy to hear that YO will be good and back in business xD

You guys deserve a break for solving all the issues that has happened because I'm sure everyone had other things to deal with in RL too >_

• Like 3

i think i speak about my self and everyone here when i say that you're doing a great job here ^_^

we thank you and the team for the hard work ^_^

• Like 5

Glad to hear the news...

I hop[e everything will be back like before, so Key sama and all team could take a little bit rest after the hardwork you doing because of the trouble.

Thank you VERY much for all your work Key sama, Josh and all team.. :D

Good luck for the new server..

• Like 3

Some updates:

Because we want to secure the new server very well (due to the previous attacks we had) and set up a monitoring for us to analyze the logs so we can collect detailed information in case of a possible future attack attempt, the migration to the new server will take longer than we anticipated. There are zillion things to do. Until now everything went smoothly and a big part of the server is already secured.

I know it's annoying, the way the forum is working now, but better to do the things good than rush them and face problems later on.

Anyway, if everything goes well, we'll finish the migration until the end of the month.

After migration we'll add the shoutbox (chat) again and other PHP applications that were removed due to the slow loading and also we'll launch the new manga reader on which we've been working for 3 months already.

Thank you for the patience and for your support!

• Like 18

Thank you for your hard work Key and also that goes for the rest of the team (:

We well wait patiently and excited at the same time.. :) Thank you for informing us.. ^^

• Like 3

Thank you for the update!

I totally agree, it's better to do things well than to rush it!

I can't wait to see the chat again and the new manga reader! :D

• Like 3